好的 玛雅
Okay. Um, Maya?
你的哥哥是否与毒品有染
Did your brother have an issue with drugs?
服用 或是贩卖♥♥
Using or dealing or...
你这么问是因为他在高中的逮捕记录
You're asking me that because of his arrest in high school.
可♥卡♥因♥
The coke.
是这样 但他也是在一个
I am, but he was also found in an area
以贩毒闻名的地方被找到的
known for drug trafficking, so...
我们的家庭一直有一点
You know, our family's always been a little, um...
复杂
complicated.
布莱尔被抓的那晚
So the night that Blair got arrested.
我的父亲和他在一起
My father was with him.
毒品是他的
The drugs were his.
我父亲有毒瘾
My father's an addict.
布莱尔替了罪
Blair took the rap?
是的
Yeah.
我们一直如此
It's just what we did, you know?
我们都隐瞒了我父亲的毒瘾
We all covered for my father's illness.
他的本意是好的
His intentions were good.
-你们进去吧 -谢谢
- Go ahead. - Thank you.
我想念你 直到彩虹的尽头
每月三千元
贾思敏·普莱斯
雷蒙德·普莱斯
-金 -怎么了
- Kim. - Yeah.
床头柜里找到的 上面有你的名字
Found it in the nightstand. It's got your name on it.
我觉得你会想打开
I thought you might wanna open it.
-警长 -有情况吗
- Sarge. - Anything?
没有毒品和现金 找到一台笔记本
Nah, no drugs, no cash. Found a laptop.
我把它送去信息中心 看他们能不能破解
Let me take it to CPIC now, see if they can get into it.
-很好 -各种文件和文件夹
- Great. - Files, documents, binders.
车里还有很多 大部分都和普莱斯有关
Lots more in the car. Mostly on Price.
还有一些关于她的女儿 贾思敏
Some on his daughter, Jasmine.
查她可能只是为了找雷身上的污点
Probably looking into her to find dirt on Ray.
寻找弱点
Looking for a weak spot.
没错
Right.
-老大 -怎么了
- Boss. - Yeah.
我找到了关于丹尼斯的线索
I think I got something on Dennis.
他教堂里的有些成员很担忧
A few members from his church were worried
他没有断了过去联♥系♥ 投身教会
he had one foot in, one foot out.
原因是这个女孩
His one foot out is this girl right here.
凯茜·哈德曼
Kasey Hartman?
他还在G公园王帮辉煌时他们就认识了
Yeah, she's known him since his glory days with the G Parks.
他们一直保持紧密联♥系♥
They stay in heavy contact,
只是她并不清白 也不圣洁
only she's not so clean, she's not so holy.
我觉得她能告诉我们真正的丹尼斯是谁
I'm thinking she could tell us who the real Dennis is.
你跟我去
You and me.
他被发现的时候没有人想到要来找我
No one thought to come to me when he was found.
我还是从那些教堂的人听说的
I hear it from those church people
现在你们总算来了 可你们就是想要了解
and now you finally come and you just want to know
他是不是卖♥♥毒品
if he was dealing?
怎么着 因为他和我上♥床♥所以他一定贩毒吗
What, since he was screwing me he had to be?
我不这么想
I don't think that.
我想你了解他 还有...
I think you knew him and...
我想也许你能帮助我们
I think that means you might be able to help us.
我不知道他在做什么
Well, I don't know what he was up to
我也不认识叫布莱尔·威廉姆斯的人
and I don't know anyone named Blair Williams.
凯茜 我们只想帮忙
Well, Kasey, we're just trying to help.
你能想到的任何东西也许都能帮我们大忙
So anything you could think of would be a big help to us.
这很可能没什么用
It's probably nothing.
要知道 很多时候就是那些没用的帮我们破案
You know, a lot of times it's the nothing that helps us most.
两天前我去和他吃晚饭
I met him for dinner a couple of days ago.
他迟到了 他从来不迟到
He was late. He's never late.
约定见面时候二十分钟后
20 minutes after we were supposed to meet,
一辆银色的凯雷德把他放下了
a silver Escalade drops him off.
他挺不高兴 不愿意说是谁
He was upset. Wouldn't say who it was.
我想也许...也许他是没钱了
I thought maybe-- maybe he fell off.
你刚才说银色的凯雷德
Okay, you said silver Escalade.
你看见里面的人了吗
Did you see who was inside?
没用 玻璃不透光
Nah, the windows were tinted.
但是一辆政♥府♥的车
But it was some kind of official car.
有个牌子和一个标语贴纸
Had a--a placard and a slogan sticker.
未来芝加哥 类似这样的话
Future--Future Chicago. Something like that
汉克
Hank.
艾丽西亚 你丈夫...
Hey, Alicia. Is your husband--
亲爱的 我不是跟你说我来开门吗
Hey, baby, I told you I had the door--
汉克
Hank.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你来告诉我吧 雷
You tell me, Ray.
特级珍藏酒 来一杯吗
Special Reserve. You want a glass?
不了谢谢 我有公务呢
Uh, no thanks. I'm on duty.
那我给你倒一点点吧
So I'll give you a short pour.
到底出什么事了 汉克
So what's going on, Hank?
丹尼斯·里德牧师
Reverend Dennis Reed.
-他怎么了 -你怎么认识他的
- What about him? - How do you know him?
他从小到大都住在我的选区
Well, he's lived in my ward all his life.
你最近一次见到他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
汉克 你这些问题 这语气
Hank, the questions, the tone.
你就告诉我到底出什么事了吧
Just tell me what the hell is going on.
你最近一次和他说话是什么时候 雷
When's the last time you talked to him, Ray?
几天前
A few days ago.
你和这位好牧师都聊什么了
And what did you and the good reverend discuss?
"好牧师"
"The good reverend"?
行了 兄弟
Come on, man.
丹尼斯·里德是个冷酷的毒贩子
Dennis Reed is a cold coke-slinging punk.
-是吗 -对
- That right? - Yeah.
这个所谓的牧师就是个笑话
This reverend thing is just a joke.
嗯
Hmm.
传言他又干回老本行了
Well, word was that he was selling product again.
-他自己 -嗯
- On his own. - Huh.
所以我去找他 跟他说"住手"
So I went to him and said, "Back off."
还有让他找点别的什么事干
And, you know, find some new hustle or something
不会让他送命的事
that wasn't gonna get him killed.
离选举还有三周
It's three weeks away from the election.
我可不想有更多的人死在我的选区里
I don't need any more bodies being dropped in my ward.
看起来丹尼斯没听你的忠告
Well, it looks like Dennis didn't heed your advice.
在他的教堂发现了他的尸体
He was found dead in his church.
被打了两枪
Shot twice.
这孙子
Son of a bitch.
他就不能不添乱吗
He couldn't stay out of his own damn way?
知道可能是谁干的吗
Any idea who might've pulled the trigger?
如果他真的在贩毒
Well, if he was really, uh, dealing.
我猜是本地黑帮老大把他干掉了
I'm guessing the local shot-caller took him out.
叫内特·路易斯
Guy by the name of Nate Lewis.
十足的冷血黑帮
Straight up, cold-blooded gangster.
嗯
Hmm.
他过去十年里一直在卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
He's been selling blow and killing young black men
和杀害年轻的黑人
for the last ten years.
如果我打赌的话 他是你要找的凶手
If I was a betting man, he's your shooter.
嗯
Huh.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
内特·路易斯 把门打开
Nate Lewis, open the door!
好了 你们别叫了
Okay, okay. You can stop with all the yelling, man.
-到底什么事啊 -先生 我们想聊聊
- What the hell is this about? - Sir, we just want to talk.
-你们有搜查令吗 -没有
- You got a warrant? - No.
那你们就走吧 我不跟警♥察♥说话
Then y'all can keep stepping. I don't talk to the police.
有时候开口比沉默要简单得多
Well, you know, sometimes talking is a lot easier than not talking.
-你威胁我吗 -当然不是
- Threatening me? - Of course not.
我只是说 如果你回到几个问题
I'm just saying, if you answer a few questions,
你会省我们很多时间...
you'll save us a lot of time--
内特 他真正的意思是 要么我们现在说
What he's really saying, Nate, is either we talk now
要么我们半夜带着搜查令再过来
or we come back in the middle of the night with a warrant
-然后把你家和车翻个底朝天 -滚吧你们
- and we toss your house and car. - Man, y'all can kiss my ass.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表