腹部有枪伤
GSW to the abdomen.
我去找点东西止血
I'm gonna go get something to stop the bleeding.
-快去 -坚持住 大口呼吸 亲爱的
- Go. - Come on, breathe, baby.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay. Oh.
我是警♥察♥ 有人在家吗
Police, anybody home?
呆在这别动
Stay right here.
女士 我只需要几条毛巾
Ma'am, I just need some towels.
-我妹妹她... -她中枪了
- Is my sister-- - She's been shot.
我们得把她送到医院去
We need to get her to a hospital.
她刚从超♥市♥回来
She was walking back from the store.
她会死吗
Is she gonna die?
我们正在尽全力救她
We're doing everything we can.
-拿到了吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-警长 -救护车呢
- Sarge! - Where's that ambulance?
在路上了
En route.
5021E 告诉我救护车的预计到达时间
5021 Eddie. Give me an ETA on an ambo.
-我们时间不多了 -尼基 求你不要死
- We need it fast. - Nikki, no, please!
-他们射中了我的小心肝儿 -女士
- They shot my baby! - Ma'am.
我们给他们腾出一点空间好吗
Let's give them some space so they can work, okay?
还有一分钟
One minute out.
起来
Get up.
你们最好赶紧他妈让我从这出去
Y'all better let me the hell up out of here.
最好什么
Better what?
你还想活着从这出去的的话 最好重说一遍
Better try that again, you wanna walk out of here alive.
冷静点 老哥
Calm down, man.
我是来这协商的
I came here to work out a deal.
-是你的人开的枪吗 -当然他妈的不是
- Your people do the shooting? - Hell no.
想要找出枪手的话 你最好去问这个小废物
You want the shooter, you better ask this little punk ass bitch here.
-你叫我什么 -别激动 退后
- What you say to me, man? - Calm down! Back up, back up!
坐下 闭上嘴
Sit down! Keep your mouth shut.
你们知道我的手下就在外面
You know my boys was right outside.
我猜那些人是你的目标
Guessing those were your targets.
那么...
So...
是你的人开的枪
One of your boys do the shooting?
有可能 但我没下命令
It's possible, but I didn't order it.
有个年轻女性 是个平民还有两个孩子
I got a young woman-- a civilian with two kids--
正因失血过多而死 明白吗
bleeding out right now, you understand?
你得交待出个名字给我
So... you're gonna get me a name.
你觉得自己不会开口
You think you won't. Hmm.
如果我拿不到名字
I don't get a name,
我就把你的头割下来给你妈寄过去
I'll cut your head clean off and mail it to your mother.
看着我 看着
Look at me. Look.
你以为我是吓唬你吗
You think I'm playing?
我尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
你必须的
You're damn right you will.
你 不许报复 明白吗
You, no retaliation. You understand?
那我就该站一边任由他
I'm supposed to stand back and let him
在我的地盘上开枪
just shoot up my neighborhood?
你给我48小时 否则我现在就抓你进去
You give me 48 hours or I'll bring you in right now.
罪名是违反假释规定
Violate your parole.
好 但就48小时
Fine. But just 48.
滚吧
Get out of here.
你们俩都滚
Both of you.
赶紧的
Now.
这场风波还是抢在我们前头了
That wave just got ahead of us.
我只能把他们关在你的办公室
I had to cage them up in your office.
他们快把我逼疯了 祝你好运
They were driving me nuts. Good luck with that.
-长官 雷 -汉克
- Sir, Ray. - Hank.
刚才到底出什么事了
What in the hell just happened?
你告诉我你可以召集个会面
You tell me you can set up a meeting.
你说你能把头头们都找出来
You tell me that you can ID the shot-callers.
我做到了
I did.
那是谁搞砸了
Well then who screwed up?
没谁 只是一个小子拿了把MAC10机关枪
No one, except some kid carrying a MAC-10
决定见谁打谁
who decided to open fire on everyone.
就算这样 警长 现在有两个孩子失去了妈妈
Be that as it may, Sergeant, I now have two children with no mother
新闻采访车围着他们家想要做采访
and news vans circling their house trying to get interviews.
我在尽力帮忙
I'm doing everything I can to help,
不过...我只是个市议员 对吧
but... I'm just an alderman, right?
我不是警♥察♥
Not the police.
给我注意点 雷
Watch yourself, Ray.
因为我在尽力克制自己不去把事情怪到
'Cause I am working real hard here not to blame the problem
这犯罪充斥的地方的领袖...
on the leaders of this crime-infested--
关于我这一带的领袖你又知道些什么
Oh, what do you know about the leaders of my neighborhood?
行了 够了
That is enough. Enough!
我们都同意不这么做 对吧
We agreed we're not gonna do that, right?
我的计划是这样
So here's my plan.
首先 我们尽力确保
Well, first, we do our best to make sure
不再死人
no more bodies drop.
然后我们集中所有的注意力
Then we focus all our attention--
尽一切可能
we do whatever's necessary--
把杀死这年轻女人的s凶手找出来
to find the punk who murdered this young woman.
我们抓住以后
And when we do,
我们让这小子在密歇根大街示众
we just parade his ass down Michigan avenue.
所有人一起
All of us.
就这样
Do that.
那个孙子
That son of a bitch.
咬牙切齿想把我扔车轱辘底下压死
Chomping at the bit to throw my black ass under the bus
然后顺便还捞些选票
to pick up a few votes in the process.
我会去看望那女孩的家人
Okay, I'm gonna go and see that girl's family.
看看她们是否有任何需求 经济需求
See if they need anything, any money.
他咬牙切齿
He's chomping at the bit, huh?
这不是为了做宣传
This is not a photo op.
这是我分内的事 我就是这样的人
This is what I do. This is who I am.
头儿 黑帮先知里有年轻人在邀功呢
Boss, young GPs are taking credit for the shooting.
有一堆社交媒体上的帖子
Got a bunch of social media posts here.
傻瓜们在吹嘘向美发店开枪
Idiots rapping about shooting up the barber shop.
阿迪斯万 假行家
绝对是报复
Definitely a retaliation hit.
但没什么具体的信息
There's nothing specific, though.
我们还无法确认真正枪手的身份
We can't ID the actual shooter yet.
艾瑞克呢
And Eric?
他声称他不知道是谁
Uh, he's claiming he has no name
而且说没有人理他
and that no one's talking to him.
枪手很可能就是个想成为黑帮的人
The shooter's probably just some wannabe banger
想博取人们关注
looking for attention.
可那些想当黑帮的家伙都想让人关注
But all wannabe bangers are looking for attention.
这就是问题
That's the problem.
弹道检测结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
使用的枪是MAC10冲♥锋♥枪♥
The gun used was a MAC-10,
与之前一起没破的凶杀案是同一把枪
matches an unsolved homicide.
我和帮派情报组聊过了 他们没有嫌犯
I talked to Gangs. They don't have any suspects.
我可能有点线索
Hey, I may have something.
监控拍到在枪击一分钟以后
POD grabbed an SUV speeding west two blocks
有辆越野车在美发店以外两个街区
from the barber shop about a minute
超速向西跑了
after the shots were fired.
越野车注册在艾塞亚·杨名下
SUV's registered to an Isaiah Young.
-是黑帮的吗 -黑帮先知的人
- Gang affiliation? - Young GPs.
-把他抓进来 -好
- Bring his ass in. - Okay.
来吧艾塞亚 坐在这
Here you go, Isaiah. Sit down right there.
什么事啊
What the hell's going on?
你来告诉我们吧
Why don't you tell us?
我要去接我儿子 然后两个警♥察♥把我
Okay, I was gonna pick up my son when two cops threw me
扑倒在地 给我铐上了
to the ground and handcuffed my ass.
除了这个以外 我什么都不知道
And other than that, I don't know a damn thing.
你一点都不知道昨天
You don't know a damn thing about that shooting
理发店的枪击案吗
by the barber shop yesterday?
不知道
No.
那为什么有人看见你的卡车从离犯罪现场
Any reason why your truck was seen speeding away
一百码的地方飞速开走
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表