I'm sure you've all heard the disturbing rumors
市里传得沸沸扬扬的谣言
floating around the city about how a serial killer
一个连环杀手犯下多起案件
was allowed to commit additional murders
一个连环杀手犯下多起案件
due to mishandling by the CPD.
确实存在掩盖行为
There was indeed a cover-up.
但凯尔顿警司于此毫无关系
But Superintendent Kelton had nothing to do with it.
我才是罪魁祸首
I am the one responsible.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
替凯尔顿背锅
She's taking a bullet for Kelton.
我做了个错误的决定
I made an ill-advised decision
现在我要一辈子背负这个决定带来的后果
and I will live with that mistake for the rest of my life.
我非常抱歉
I am deeply sorry
并且承担全部责任
and I take full responsibility.
我已经将辞呈上交凯尔顿警司
I've handed in my resignation to Superintendent Kelton.
立即生效
Effective immediately.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
凯特
Kate.
一直以来 我以为自己有很多朋友
All this time, I thought I had so many friends,
没想到最后只有你来看我
and yet you are the only person who comes to see me.
怎么了
What happened?
我被算计了
I got outflanked.
一直以为我帮助凯尔顿
All this time I was helping Kelton,
打破底线去保护他
crossing lines to protect him,
他却手里攥着可以扳倒我的证据
he was keeping evidence against me.
我在玩跳棋 而他在玩象棋
I was playing checkers. He was playing chess.
为什么不把他一起拉下水
Why not take him down with you?
他给了我一个交易
He offered me a deal.
我坦白我的罪
I confess my sins.
假装是我写了邮件
I pretend that I was the one who wrote the email
他不会起诉我
and he won't bring official charges against me.
凯特 我担心你
Kate, I'm worried about you.
别担心我了 汉克 担心你自己吧
Don't worry about me, Hank. Worry about yourself.
凯尔顿冲你来了
Kelton is coming for you.
他来了
He's coming.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表