All right, find out what your guy knows about the heist and Eric Shaw.
但我们的首要任务是把肖拿下
But our priority is getting Shaw off the street.
我需要你带着亚当
So I want you to bring Adam with you,
让他扮成买♥♥家
put him in play as a dealer,
给肖下个套
set up a buy/bust of Shaw.
这有些为时过早 你觉得呢
It's a little early for all that, don't you think?
我最好单独和我的人一起 相信我
I'm better solo with my guy. Trust me.
我希望一切就绪
No, I want all pieces in place.
我想让亚当参与进来
I want Adam close.
如果你对我查毒品有意见的话 就说出来
If you got a problem with me around opioids, just say it.
我刚说了
I just did.
直接从工厂里拿来的吗
It comes right from the source?
我明天可以把一千包交到你的手上
I can get 1,000 of those in your hand by tomorrow.
四万块 不议价
40k, nonnegotiable.
这看起来挺靠谱 兄弟
I mean, it looks legit, man,
但我说我需要稳定的货源 我是认真的
but I'm serious when I say I need a steady supply.
没问题
Not a problem.
那我们成交
All right, well, we got a deal then.
但是只能三万块
But at 30.
我不议价
I don't negotiate.
我来这里是看在汤米的面子上
I'm here as a favor to Tommy.
如果你不同意我的条件 没关系
If you don't like my terms, that's fine.
好吧 行 成交
All right. Yeah, yeah, we got a deal.
准备好了就给我打电♥话♥
Uh, you, uh, just call me when you're ready to do this.
汤米有我的电♥话♥号♥码
Tommy's got my number.
再见 汤米
See you, Tommy.
汉克 你看到这个了吗
Hank, you seen this?
芝加哥太阳报
羟考酮凯尔顿
-真吸引人 -我们现在有什么行动
- That's catchy. - Where are we at?
我们正在等待抓捕夜王帮的一个毒贩
We're circling a dealer in the Night Lords.
你在等待吗
You're circling?
凯特 这需要时间
Kate, it takes time.
坏人不会根据选举时间来犯罪
Bad guys don't run on an election cycle.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我知道你和凯尔顿关系不好
Look, I know you've got bad blood with Kelton.
我理解
I get it.
但如果你想让情报部门存活
But if you want Intelligence to survive,
你需要和他和平相处
you're gonna have to make peace with him.
我不想埋没你 汉克
Now, I do not want to bury you, Hank.
我是芝加哥人
I'm a Chicagoan.
我知道你们做得很好
I know the good work that you guys do.
没这么简单 凯特 你知道的
It's not that simple, Kate. You know it.
老大 抱歉 副警♥察♥警司女士
Hey, boss. Excuse me, Miss Deputy.
肖刚才给我打了个电♥话♥
Uh, Shaw just made a phone call.
他已经准备好交易了
He's ready to do the deal.
就这么安排 让杰和海莉跟着
Good, set it up. Have Jay and Hailey ghost.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
你们都就位了吗
Are you guys all set?
我们在呢 亚当
Yeah, we got you, Adam.
好了 肖来了 我们开始吧
All right, all right. This is Shaw, here we go.
好了
All right, all right.
如果我没记错的话 我们说好不能带枪
If I remember correctly, we said no guns.
是啊 只是我们俩不能带
Yeah, for you and me.
我的人都带着了
My guys pack.
你觉得有问题吗
Is it gonna be a problem for you?
东西呢
Hey, where's the stuff?
你先拿
You first.
好吧
All right.
都在这了
It's all there.
好 上车
All right, hop in.
上车 不 不能这样
Hop in? No. No, no, man. No.
你说会把东西带到这里的
You told me you were gonna bring the stuff here, man.
不 我说我们俩定好交易了
No, I said we had a deal.
怎么做交易我说了算
How we do that deal is up to me.
-情况不妙 -这是亚当的决定
- This is not good. - It's Adam's call.
他还没发呼救信♥号♥♥
He hasn't used the distress signal yet.
我这里有大量现金
I have a lot of cash here, man.
而且咱俩交情没这么深
And it ain't like you and I go way back.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
还做不做交易了 老兄
You in or out, bro?
你想让我去哪
Where do you want me to go?
我在韦伯斯特有间房♥
I got a house over on Webster.
没人会监视 走吧
No prying eyes. Come on.
这可不太妙
I don't like it.
H5021 你们在普林斯顿3400号♥附近
5021 Henry, do you have any patrol cars
有巡逻车吗
near 3400 Princeton?
收到 922号♥离指定街区只有一个红绿灯
10-4, I show 922 coming off a traffic stop a block away.
让他们缓慢巡逻普林斯顿
Have them do a slow crawl down Princeton.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
等等
Hey, hold up.
什么情况
What the hell?
不 警灯没亮
No, no, no. It's off.
如果是你搞的鬼 你就死定了
If this is on you, you're dead.
老兄 不过是一辆警车罢了
Bro, it's just a cop car, man.
肖 他刚刚掉头了
Hey, yo, Shaw. He just turned, bro.
只是个警♥察♥ 说不定是他找不到甜甜圈了
Dude, it's just a cop. He probably lost his donuts.
拜托
Man, come on!
拜托
Come on!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
刚刚什么情况
What the hell was that?
什么情况 那个混♥蛋♥在我掌控之中
What was that? I had the prick.
-我不明白 -在你掌控之中
- I don't understand it. - Had him?
他想带你走 我们没那个准备
He wanted you to go mobile. We weren't equipped for that.
-你跟着去就死定了 -谁打的电♥话♥
- Had rip written all over it. - All right, who made the call?
-这不重要 -我打的
- It doesn't matter. - I did.
你不该打的 打得太早了
Yeah, you made the wrong call. You made it too early.
当我还没有脱身
Listen, when I'm in the middle of it
如果我给了呼救信♥号♥♥ 再打电♥话♥
and I use the distress signal, then we call it.
如果我没给呼救信♥号♥♥
If I don't use the distress signal--
我打了电♥话♥ 亚当 别提这个了
I made the call, Adam. Move on.
-算了 老兄 -特鲁迪
- Let it go, bro. - Hey, Trudy.
-怎么了 -这个对讲机有点坏了
- Yeah? - This mic's a little spotty.
-我会让鉴证科看看 -谢谢
- I'll have tech take a look. - Thanks.
海莉 等一下
Hailey, just give me a second.
我知道情况很复杂
Look, I know that it's complicated--
和我们的事没关系
It had nothing to do with us.
和我们的事没关系 你确定吗
It had nothing to do with us. Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
和肖的进展如何了
So where we at with Shaw?
还能继续和他交易吗
Can we get this deal back on track?
他刚刚给我发了一大堆
Well, he just texted me a bunch of emojis
我没见过的表情包
I never even knew existed.
根据这个 交易应该是没戏了
So based on that, I'm guessing that the deal is off.
我们得继续施压
Well, we're keeping the pressure on.
从顶层入手没戏了 我们就从底层入手
Going from the top didn't work, so we start from the bottom.
抓住一个肖的手下 然后策反他
We catch one of Shaw's crew dirty and flip him.
缉毒组知道夜王帮
Narcotics know where the Night Lords
在哪里兜售这些毒品吗
are slinging these pills?
后院街有栋房♥子
There's a house in the Back Of The Yards
有挺大的动静
that's getting a lot of action.
有人进去 售卖♥♥毒品 诸如此类的
Walk ups, hands offs, stuff like that.
在艾什兰和五十四号♥大街转角处
It's on the corner of Ashland and 54th.
早在一年前就处于拆除状态了
It's been up for demolition for about a year.
看看这是登记在谁的名下的
Would you look at that? Look who it's registered to.
肖的叔叔
Shaw's uncle.
盯住那栋房♥子 出发
Get eyes on that house. Let's go.
又有人来了 白人 三十多岁
We got another hype coming in--white, 30s.
男性 长胡子
Male with a beard.
绿色军用夹克和滑雪帽
Green army jacket, green ski cap.
看上去又是一个买♥♥家
Looks like another buyer.
如果看到卖♥♥家 通知我们
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表