那么你确实在那
So, you were there?
不 我没说过 你们这是想陷害我
No, I didn't say that. Y'all trying to trip me up.
好吧 那聊聊你表哥 安德烈·格里芬
Okay, let's talk about your cousin, Andre Griffin.
他怎么了
What about him?
霍夫曼曾是安德烈的律师
Hoffman was Andre's lawyer.
这是那个死者的名字吗
Is that the dead dude's name?
安德烈那时和你在一起吗
Was Andre with you?
他是不是目击者见到的另一个人
Is he the other man our witness saw?
德文特 你得老实交代
DeVante, you gotta come clean.
警长 有新的发现
Sarge, I got something.
很重要
It's important.
这是昨晚交管局的巴士摄像头拍的
So, this is from a CTA bus cam last night.
这条路正好经过霍夫曼家
The route goes right past Hoffman's house.
这是9点42分时拍的
This was taken at 9:42.
那是布莱恩·凯尔顿
That's Brian Kelton.
他说他最后一次见伯尼是在筹金会上
He said he last saw Bernie at the fundraiser.
所以他当着我们的面撒谎了
So, he lied right to our faces.
为什么
Why?
在我的管理下 你们将会看到
Under my administration you're going to see
街上会有更多的警力
more police on the street,
越来越多的帮派分子被逮捕
more arrests of violent gang members,
越来越多的凶杀案被解决
more homicides solved,
你们的社区会再一次变得安全
and your neighborhoods are going to be safe again.
我知道自己在得到你们的信任之前
And I understand I have a long road ahead
还有很长的路要走
before I can gain your trust.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better.
但在我的领导下 正进行着一场警♥察♥改革
But under my leadership, police reform is working.
变革需要凯尔顿
为了带领芝加哥走向正确的方向
And to keep Chicago pointed in the right direction...
我需要你们的投票
I need your help at the ballot box.
你想帮我们吗 别再谋杀我们的孩子了
You wanna help us? Stop murdering our children.
是啊
Yeah.
-是啊 -没错
- Yeah. - That's right.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
警长 你好吗
Sergeant, how are you?
很好
Good.
-你有空吗 -当然 陪我走走吧
- You got a minute? - 100%, walk with me.
霍夫曼的案子有进展了
Got an update on the Hoffman case?
并没有
Well, not exactly.
我们的时间线有点问题
We're having a little trouble with our timeline, though.
从手♥机♥上可以得知
You know, from the cell phone
霍夫曼大约是8点35分到家
we know Hoffman got home around 8:35.
-从筹金会回家 -没错
- From the fundraiser, yeah. - Uh-huh.
我们只知道 他是一个人在家
As far as we know he was alone there
直到嫌犯于十点左右出现
till the offender showed up around ten.
我在那 汉克
I was in there, Hank.
好吧
Okay.
我在那边停留了几分钟
I stopped by for a few minutes.
九点半的时候我离开了
I was gone by 9:30.
如果我见到或知道任何有关的事 我会告诉你
If I saw or knew anything relevant, i'd have mentioned it to you.
这么大的事你之前竟然只字未提
That's a hell of an omission.
听着 我不想毁掉任何人的名声
Look, I'm not looking to bury anyone,
我只是在办案
I'm just working the case.
我们知道霍夫曼是被九毫米口径手♥枪♥击杀的
Well, we know that Hoffman was shot with a 9-millimeter,
我得看看你的配枪
so...I'll need to see your service weapon.
配枪会被匿名处理
It'll be processed anonymously.
我不希望看到一个好警♥察♥的名声
I don't wanna see a good policeman's name
就这么被玷污了
get raked through the mud.
我会确保有人把枪给你
I'll make sure somebody gets it to you.
伯尼 正在帮我处理一项私人事务
Bernie...was working on a personal matter for me.
这与我无关
It's none of my business.
那就保持无关吧
Let's keep it that way.
-我们准备出发了 长官 -很好
- We're ready to go, sir. - Good.
-警长 -警司
- Sergeant. - Superintendent.
感谢你提供的新消息
Thanks for the update.
凯尔顿那边怎么样
How'd it go with Kelton?
他承认他在场 我们看看他的枪怎么说
Admits he was there, let's see what his gun says.
警长 我跟库克县监狱联♥系♥过了
Sarge, I talked to Cook County jail.
-我可能有一些德文特的筹码 -好的
- I got some potential DeVante leverage.- OK
巡警昨天以贩毒罪名逮捕了他的阿姨
Patrol pinched his aunt last night on some drug charges.
她违反了假释条例
She basically violated her parole.
德文特跟她走的近吗
DeVante's close with her?
他还是个孩子时她就在照顾他了
She's been taking care of him since he was a shorty,
我遇到过这样的情况
seen a situation like this before.
她会觉得他欠她人情
She'll feel like he owes her one.
-把这件事用上 -明白
- Work it. - Got it.
你有多爱你的阿姨 德文特
How much you love your auntie, DeVante?
爱这个字不准确
Love ain't the right word.
没有她我早就死了
I'd be dead without her.
她面临着六年监禁
Well, she's looking at six years.
六年
Six.
你跟我们合作
You cooperate with us,
她今晚就能在床边做晚饭
she can be cooking dinner tonight at the crib.
我们知道你昨晚和另一个人
So, we do know that you were at Bernie Hoffman's house
在伯尼·霍夫曼的家里
last night with another man.
那个人是你的表哥 安德烈·格里芬吗
Was that man your cousin, Andre Griffin?
听着 我知道
Hey, listen, I know.
没人愿意揭发自己的家人
Nobody wants to snitch on family.
但你必须迈出这一步
But you gotta step up.
好吗
Okay?
你知道你应该如此的 因为你到底欠谁的情
I think you know you do, because who do you owe it to,
是那个抚养你长大的女人
the woman who raised you
还是那个让你坐在这里的小混混
or the punk who put you in that seat right there?
你昨晚是和安德烈·格里芬在一起吗
Were you with Andre Griffin last night?
好的 你看见了什么
Okay, what did you see?
我从头到尾都待在外面的车里
I was outside in the car the whole time,
但格里芬告诉我发生了什么
but Griff told me what went down.
他去那是为了从那个白人那里拿东西
He went there to pick up something from that white guy.
好的 他要拿什么 钱 毒品
Okay, what was he picking up, money, drugs?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道格里芬发现那人
All I know is Griff caught the guy
在用手♥机♥拍他们
recording them with his phone.
那家伙说他不能相信任何人 就疯了
And the dude said he couldn't trust no one, got crazy.
格里芬朝他开了枪然后把现场布置成入室行窃
Griff shot him and tried to make it look like a burglary.
很好 德文特
That's good, DeVante.
没错 真的很好
Yeah, it's real good.
但我们需要的不只是你的证词
But we need more than your word.
我还要干什么
What do I gotta do?
有问题 格里芬从不迟到
Yo, something's wrong. Griffin's never late.
如果德文特变得太古怪 凯文
If DeVante gets too squirrelly, Kevin,
你就立刻把他带出来
you pull him right out of there.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
很久没有监视了
Haven't taken a long-eye in years.
我明白 但博伊特想让你慢慢来
I get it, but Voight wants you to go slow.
确实有道理
It makes sense.
那辆蓝色轿车是不是第二次来这个街区了
Is that the second time that blue sedan hit the block?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
听着
Listen...
任何时候你想聊聊 你知道的
Anytime you wanna talk about, you know,
发生了什么的话 我随时都在
what went down...I'm here for you.
谢谢 金
Thanks, Kim.
好吧 没事
Yeah, yeah.
这招没用 哥们
Yo, this ain't working, man.
警长 这孩子快崩溃了
Sarge, this kid's losing it, man.
由你决定 凯文
It's your call, Kev.
我带他出去
I'ma pull him.
格里芬是个大忙人
Yo, Griff's a busy man.
我跟你说了他没时间来的
I told you he wouldn't have time.
德文特 回家 好吗
DeVante, just go home, okay?
如果他联♥系♥你 你立刻通知我
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表