听懂了吗 待在这
You understand me? Stay here!
-先生你受伤了吗 -没有
- Sir, are you hurt? - No.
退到我身后 快
Get behind me, now!
好的好的好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
很好 快走快走
That's right-go, go, go, go!
先生 我看见你受伤了 我看见了
Sir, I saw you're hurt. I saw you're hurt.
我来帮你 你能拉住我胳膊吗
I'm coming to you. Can you hook my arm?
我们走 加油 我们一起 来吧
Let's go, come on. Let's do this together, buddy.
你能行 你可以的
You got this! Help me out.
好了 别担心 救护车很快就来了
All right. Don't worry, an ambulance is coming.
好吗 保持清醒
Okay? You stay with me.
好吗 坚持住
All right. Hold on, okay?
坚持住 芝加哥警♥察♥
Hold up-Chicago PD!
放下武器
Drop that weapon!
总部 总部 罪犯和警♥察♥有交火
10-1, 10-1! Shots fired by offender and the police.
罪犯步行进入小巷
Offender on foot in the alley,
向东朝斯台特街跑去 灰色连帽衫
heading eastbound towards State. Gray hoodie.
先生 我回来帮你
Sir! I'm coming back to you, sir!
你没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
坚持住 我不会离开你的
Stay with me. I'm not leaving you.
坚持住
Stay with me.
什么情况
What do we got?
他胸部中枪 搜查那栋房♥子
He took one to the chest. Clear that house!
收到
Copt that.
肯德拉 你还好吧
Kendra! Are you all right?
肯德拉 是我
Kendra? It's me, okay?
肯德拉
Kendra!
芝加哥警署 第六季第四集
两名罪犯从后门闯入
Two offenders broke in through the back door.
他们进入了餐厅 开始翻抽屉
They entered the dining room, started opening drawers.
户主进来 惊动了他们
Homeowner comes in, surprised 'em.
是的 他胸部中了两枪
Yeah, he took two to the chest.
名字是约翰·麦卡弗里
Name's John McCaffery.
看起来第三枪打偏了
Looks like the third shot missed,
打穿了窗户
went through the window.
然后击中了路人
And that's the one that hit the pedestrian?
对 散步的时机不佳
Yeah, bad time for a walk.
麦卡弗里开枪回击了 击中了罪犯一号♥
McCaffery fires back, clips Offender Number One.
这是克莱·杨
Meet Clay Young.
第二个罪犯怎样了
Do we know what happened to the second offender?
他迅速通过侧门逃走
He hightails it through a side door,
然后与伯吉斯警官交火了
engages with Officer Burgess.
-好的 还有什么吗 -和抢劫组谈了
- Okay. Anything else? - Talked to Robbery.
他们认为这是过去几周
They think this is the same crew
在黄金海岸区抢劫的团伙
that's been hitting the Gold Coast the past few weeks.
我猜也是
Yeah, I figured.
谢了 卡伦
All right, thanks, Cullen.
受害者的妻子呢
Hey, uh, what about the wife?
枪击一开始 我就躲进浴室了
Once the shooting started, I hid in the bathroom.
我应该做些什么的
I should have done something.
不不 你没有做错
No, no. You didn't do anything wrong.
-我试着救他 -警探
- I tried to save him-- - Detective?
她需要去医院
She needs to get to Med.
我很遗憾你失去了他
I'm so sorry for your loss.
伯吉斯在哪儿
Hey. Where's Burgess?
不知道
I don't know.
好吧 什么情况
All right, what do we got?
已知有两名罪犯
Two offenders that we know of.
通过后院进入
They came in through the back courtyard.
妻子没看到多少
The wife didn't see much.
里面有两名死者
We've got two DOAs inside.
一名是户主约翰·麦卡弗里 另一名是罪犯之一
The homeowner, John McCaffery, and one of the bad guys.
克莱·杨 白人男性 37岁
A, uh, Clay Young, male, white, 37.
犯罪记录很多 入室盗窃 贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
He's got a long sheet. Burglary. Meth distro.
不过没有黑帮关联
No gang ties, though.
妻子说她丈夫有一把抢
Wife said her husband had a gun,
是他先向克莱·杨开火的
and he's the one that opened fire on this Clay Young guy.
交火中 一枚子弹
And during the shootout, a bullet came through
穿过窗户在这里击中了一名市民
the window and hit a civilian here.
妻子看清另一名罪犯了吗
Wife get a look a look at the other offender?
她只瞥了一眼 交火开始后
She caught a glimpse, but she ducked into the bathroom
她就躲进浴室了
when the bullets started flying.
她说是名白人男性 高大 穿灰色连帽衫
She said, white male, tall, gray hoodie.
向金开火的也是那个人
Same guy that opened up on Kim.
我有两名证人说看到一个
I have two witnesses that saw a big guy
穿灰色连帽衫的大个子从房♥子里跑出来
with a gray hoodie run out of the house,
向警♥察♥开火
shooting at a police officer.
好的 去查杨的熟人 检查他的手♥机♥
All right, chase Young's knowns, dump his phone.
和邻居们谈话 检查周边所有监控录像
Talk to neighbors, check all nearby PODS.
-借过 -你没事吧
- Excuse me! - Hey! Are you all right?
一切都发生的太快了
Look, it all happened really fast, okay?
有人倒下 在流血
There was a man down, bleeding.
我让肯德拉躲好 待在车里
I told Kendra to duck, to stay in the car--
等等 那个女孩在你车里
Hold on a second, the girl was in the car with you?
是的 我带她一起巡逻
Yeah, I was on a ride along.
但现在我找不到她了
But now I can't find her.
我回去找她 她就不见了
I went back to check on her, and she's gone--
立刻去找她
Go find her now.
我们之后再谈其他事
We'll talk about the other stuff later.
打扰一下 先生 你见过这个女孩吗
Excuse me, sir, have you seen this girl?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
怎么了 她发生什么事了吗
Why? Did something happen to her?
如果你看到她 请给我打电♥话♥
If you do see her, can you please call me?
好的 我会四处问问
Oh, sure, sure. I'll ask around.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我听说你与人交火了
Yo. I heard you took fire.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
金 金 看着我
Kim. Kim, look at me.
你看起来不像没事
You don't look fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
车上有人和我一起巡逻 她跑了
I had a ride along with me, she ran.
-那就去找她 -我一直在找
- Well, just find her. - I've been looking.
别担心
It's okay.
那里有个公交站 也许她坐公交回家了
There's a bus stop right there. Maybe she took the bus home.
给我看看照片
Let me see the picture.
也许...
Maybe...
有事吗
Can I help you?
巴内斯夫人 我是伯吉斯警官
Mrs. Barnes, I'm officer Burgess.
我们昨天通过话 早些时候发生了事件
We spoke yesterday. There's been an incident--
肯德拉 你没事吧
Kendra! Are you okay?
巴内斯夫人 我能进屋吗
Mrs. Barnes, may I please come in?
我很想和肯德拉谈谈
I would love to speak to Kendra.
对这一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all of this.
当那个人开始对你开枪
When that guy started shooting at you,
我害怕了
I got scared.
所以我跑进了一间咖啡店
So, I ran into a coffee shop,
我有点抓狂
and I started freaking out a little bit.
但之后有个善良的女士走到公交站
But then this nice lady walked into the bus stop.
给了我一些钱 让我回家
Gave me some money, and told me to go home.
让我把情况理清楚 伯吉斯警官
So, let me get this straight, Officer Burgess.
你带我女儿去巡逻
You were out with my daughter on a ride,
不偏不倚直接开进了枪战
and you drove smack-dab into a shootout?
-怎么会发生这种事 -对不起 巴内斯夫人
- How does that happen? - I'm sorry, Mrs. Barnes.
我不是有意的
I certainly didn't mean for this to happen.
当时情况紧急 有人中枪了
There was an emergency call, a man was shot.
我做了我认为正确的...
I did what I thought was right--
无意冒犯 巴内斯夫人 但我的搭档
No disrespect, Ms. Barnes, but my partner
太谦虚了 她试着去救一个人的命
is being extremely humble. She tried to save a man's life.
并且过程中差点害死我女儿
And almost got my daughter killed in the process.
妈
Mom.
感谢你的到访
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表