菲尔·斯图容无前科 但他外甥迪翁就不是了
Phil Sturgeon is clean, but his nephew, Deon, is not.
迪翁是特雷手下一个跑腿的小混混
Deon's a low level runner for Trey.
迪翁的假释官说他最后的登记住址
Deon's parole officer said that his last known address
-是他叔叔菲尔的 -这就说得通了
- was Uncle Phil's. - That fits.
凯尔顿去见供货商 特雷
Kelton goes to see the supplier, Trey,
跟他说威尔森在跟警方合作
tells him that Wilson's working with the police.
然后特雷就指示迪翁搞了次袭击
And then Trey order's Deon to do the hit,
以绝后患
tie off the problem.
那我们还等什么 去抓他吧
What are we waiting for? Let's grab him.
不许动 迪翁
Freeze, Deon.
我们抓住他了 后退
We got him! Back up.
退后一些
Back it up.
靠着墙
Against the wall.
-你铐得太紧了 -那这样可以吗
- You're making them too tight. - How's that?
-好点吧 -发生什么了
- That better? - Wha--what's going on?
-你们想要什么 -闭嘴
- What do you want? - Shut up!
我们要什么 你因涉嫌谋杀威尔森·杨
What do we want? We want you for the murder of Wilson Young
及企图谋杀我和我的拍档
and the attempted murder of me and my partner.
抢劫册
拘留-扣押
谁指使你去杀威尔森·杨
Who told you to kill Wilson Young?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
站起来 站起来
Get up. Get up.
我需要一个名字 迪翁
I need a name, Deon.
没时间跟你这样耗着
I don't have time for this.
所以是谁指使你的
So who was it?
谁告诉你威尔森在跟警方合作
Who told you Wilson was working with the police?
-你的好兄弟特雷吗 -我不会告密的
- Was it your boy, Trey? - I ain't a snitch.
迪翁
Deon.
我们知道你是凶手 迪翁
We know you did the murder, Deon.
特雷告诉你威尔森在跟警方合作
Trey told you he was working with us
所以你去了交货 你看到我们的车
so you went to that meet, you saw our van,
你开了枪
and you pulled that trigger.
对不对
Ain't that right.
听我说
Listen to me.
现在是你坦白的机会
Now is your chance to come clean.
说出我想要的消息
You give me the information I want,
下个小时你就能跟你的女朋友在家窝着了
you'll be home with your cute little girlfriend in the next hour.
你不说 我就去抓你的菲尔叔叔
You don't, I'll go back, I'll pick up your Uncle Phil,
以窝藏逃犯的罪名逮捕他
and I'll arrest him for harboring a fugitive.
菲尔叔叔是清白的 你们栽赃不了
Uncle Phil's clean. You can't put that on him.
我不会告密的
I ain't no snitch.
好吧
Okay.
你不想出♥卖♥♥♥自己人
You don't want to give up one of your own.
你你知道吗 这我能理解
You know what? I can respect that.
我能
I can.
但一个白人警♥察♥
But a white cop?
哥们 你什么都不欠他
Man, you don't owe him a damn thing.
布莱恩·凯尔顿 听过这个名字吧
Brian Kelton, you know that name?
没听过
No.
你见过这个人吗
You ever seen that man before?
-才没有 -再看一遍
- Hell, no. - Look again.
我不认识他 我也没话说了
Look, I don't know him, and I'm done talking.
我想要一个律师 马上就要
I want a lawyer. Now.
这孙子毫无用处
This son of a bitch is useless.
警长 迪翁有供出什么吗
Sarge, any luck with Deon?
没有 他很聪明
No. He's smart.
他知道我们立不了案
He knows we don't have a case.
而且很明显他从未见过凯尔顿
And it's pretty clear he's never met or saw Kelton.
那我们还有什么其他线索吗 任何线索
So, we got anything else? Anything at all?
可以把凯尔顿和这个联♥系♥起来的事情
Something that connects Kelton to this?
我们什么都没有
We don't have anything.
没有关联 特雷还在逃
No ties. Trey's in the wind.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我们下一步准备做什么
What's our next move?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我会尽全力
But I will do everything I can
确保他不会毁了你的前程
to make sure he does not ruin your careers,
或者解散情报组
or disband Intelligence.
所以我们继续查
So we keep moving...
继续搜集线索
keep digging.
安东尼奥可能发现些关于赫勒的事情
Antonio might still find something on Heller.
你怎么样 安东
What's up, Ton?
我们来这做什么
So, what are we doing down here?
看到那边那个女孩了吗 金发的那个
See that girl right there? The blonde?
看到了
Yeah.
她大概每周来这两次
She comes here about twice a week.
做些生意 赚些钱
Does some business, makes some money.
然后全花在了毒品上
Spends it all on dope.
告诉我些我不知道事情
So tell me something I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
她的父亲是内务部警探大卫·赫勒
Her father is Internal Affairs Detective David Heller.
我没叫你查这个
I didn't ask for this.
大哥 你叫我查些黑料
Brother, you asked for dirt.
赫勒的黑料 不是他的孩子
On Heller, not his kid.
听我说
Look, man...
赫勒太干净了
Heller's clean as whistle.
你在他身上永远也挖不到黑料
You're never gonna find dirt on him.
他的女儿...
His daughter...
她就不那么清白了
she's not so clean.
没兴趣 走吧
Not into this. Go.
要我说 这是个很猛的黑料
You ask me, that's a hell of a chit.
至于用不用 就看你自己了
Whether you use it or not, well, that's up to you.
你找到跟凯尔顿的关联了
You get a connection on Kelton?
没有
No.
为什么你要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你和我 我们并不铁
You and I, we're not close.
你甚至都不太喜欢我
You don't even like me that much.
是啊
Yeah...
我的大多数家人
Yeah, well, most of my family,
我也一直不太喜欢他们
I don't like them all the time either.
听着 安东尼奥 这不仅仅关于你
Look, Antonio, it's not only about you.
你知道吗...
You know...
当里佐跳窗后 然后警♥察♥来了
when Rizzo went out the window and the cops were rolling in,
我只知道自己得做出选择
I just knew I had a choice to make
而只有一个选择能让我良心无愧
and there was only one choice that I could live with.
只有一个选择能让我做自己
There's only one choice that let me stay me.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
我不期望别人理解
I don't expect everyone to get it.
只是...我不知道 哥们
It's just that... I don't know, man.
没有这个指南针
Without that compass...
我都不知道自己是谁了
I don't know that I know who I really am.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
只是...
Just...
这个迪翁有什么新进展吗
We get anything new on this kid, Deon?
-听着 去楼上 我会... -汉克
- All right, listen, head upstairs. I'm gonna-- - Hank.
芝加哥新闻4台现在有信心
4 Chicago News now feels confident
宣布布莱恩·凯尔顿将在
in predicting that Brian Kelton will win
2019年市长竞选中获胜
the 2019 mayoral election.
芝加哥大选报道
好吧
Okay.
这个内务部的赫勒探员也查不出什么来吗
And you got nothing on this IAD Detective Heller?
是的
No.
一无所获
Nothing.
好吧 我们公开立案
All right, let's-- let's get the case on record.
先把迪翁的逮捕记录下来
Start by putting Deon's arrest on paper.
-听我说 -警长
- Listen to me-- - Sarge.
我没事 我能处理
I'm good. I can handle this.
-过来 -头儿
- Come here. - Boss.
进去 听我说
Get in there! Listen to me...
你知道吗
Wanna know something?
-我能应付 -不 你不能
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表