100 yards from the crime scene?
我开走是因为我听到枪声
I took off 'cause I heard gunshots.
怕被打死这个理由还不够吗
And the idea of dying ain't so appealing.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
不 当一位年轻母亲死于非命时
No, when a young mother gets killed,
一切都不简单了
nothing is that simple.
兄弟 这件事跟我没关系
Man, I ain't got nothing to do with that.
那你帮派里那些兄弟呢
What about your fellow bangers?
我不混黑帮
I'm not in a gang.
数据库里显示出来的可不是这样的
That's not what the database shows.
因为数据库有种族歧视
Because that database is racist.
我从没混过黑帮
I never been in a gang.
我只是碰巧跟他们住在一个社区而已
I just lived in the same neighborhood.
警♥察♥可能只是看到我跟某个幼儿园的
A cop probably saw me talking to some guy I went
发小聊天就决定把我也列在名单上
to kindergarten with and decided to put me on that list.
好 我们先当你说的是实话
Okay, let's assume you're telling the truth.
但你还是在案发时出现在凶案现场了
You were still right there in the middle of it.
你看到了些什么
What'd you see?
你不想说吗
You don't wanna talk?
没问题
That's fine.
我们就关押你48小时
We'll just hold you for 48 hours.
兄弟 但我什么都没看见
Hey, man, but I didn't see anything.
我当时正在往家开 听着音乐
I was driving home listening to music,
然后突然我就听到了...
and all of a sudden I just heard--
所以我就开走了 很快
So I drove away. Fast.
-你看到抢手了吗 -没有
- Did you see the shooter? - No.
你看到街上有其他人吗
Did you see anyone on the street?
-什么都没有吗 -也不是
- Anything at all? - Not really.
我看到两个女人 拎着日用品在街上走
I saw these two women, um, walking with groceries.
你看到两个女人
You saw two women?
是的 她们...她们很年轻
Yeah, they were-- they were young.
20到25岁
20, 25.
我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I already told you what I know.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure about that.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
我觉得你撒谎了
I think you lied.
我觉得你当时和你妹妹去市场了
I think you went with your sister to the market.
而且那孩子开枪的时候
And you were walking back with her.
你正跟她一起往回走
When that kid started shooting,
你当时就在她旁边
you were right beside her.
我跑到里面去找人帮忙
I ran inside to get help.
打911
To call 911.
我明白
I get it.
如果是我也会做一样的事情
I would have done the exact same thing.
艾莉莎 我得知道你是否目睹了事发经过
Alyssa, I need to know if you saw what happened.
是否看到了枪手
If you saw the shooter.
看没看见有什么区别
What difference will it make?
这会成为我们抓到凶手或让其
It could be the difference between finding the killer
逍遥法外的关键
and letting him go free.
我不想跟这件事扯上任何关系
I'm not involved in any of this.
那两个女孩现在是我的责任
Those girls are my responsibility now.
我要做对她们最有利的事情
I gotta do what's best for them.
我明白
I understand.
但我猜你也想找到那个
But I'm guessing you also wanna find the person
最初杀死尼基的人
that did this to Nikki in the first place.
我当然想
Of course I do.
但你没必要站在那里
But you don't get to stand there
教育我怎么做才最好
and try to lecture me about what's best.
你觉得自己在枪击结束后出现在现场
You think you understand this violence
就真的了解什么叫暴♥力♥吗
'cause you show up when it's over?
你不了解
You don't.
我对这个社区的了解比你要多得多
I know this neighborhood a hell of a lot better than you ever will.
而且我还知道你抓不到这附近的凶手
And I also know you don't find killers around here.
你只会让他们逍遥法外 继续杀戮
You just let them walk free, kill again.
你说得对
You're right.
但是这附近的人也没有尽力帮我们
But people around here don't do a whole lot of helping either.
所以 依我看 我们都有错
So, if you ask me, we're both at fault.
如果你跟我们合作 我会尽一切努力
If you cooperate, I will do everything
去为你妹妹讨回公道
in my power to get justice for your sister.
艾莉莎 你看到了事发经过吗
Alyssa, did you see what happened?
看到了
Yeah.
我看到了全部经过
I saw the whole thing.
如果我告诉你我看到的
I tell you what I saw,
我必须要上法庭吗
do I have to go to court?
出庭作证
Testify?
有可能
It's possible.
好吧 我们社区的人可不大干这种事
Yeah, well, that's not too popular in my neighborhood.
我知道
I know.
艾莉莎 这是个重大决定
Alyssa, this is a big decision.
我们也不会对你说教
And we're not gonna give you the speech
关于市民有责任去做对的事之类的
about how it's your duty as a citizen to do the right thing.
因为不管你是否跟我们合作
Because ultimately you have to live with these consequences
最终承担这些后果的人还是你
whether you cooperate with us or don't cooperate with us.
所以 好好花时间考虑一下
So, take all the time you need.
枪手很年轻
The shooter was young.
不超过17岁
Couldn't have been more than 17.
穿黑色夹克
Black jacket.
戴蓝色便帽
Blue skull cap.
没有同伙
He was alone.
我看到他从公交车上下来
I saw him get off a bus.
一看到他我就觉得很面熟
At first I thought I knew him.
所以我才会注意到他
That's why I noticed him.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
他拿出一把枪
He pulled out a gun.
开始朝着理发店另外两个
Started shooting towards the barber shop at these
靠在车边上的人开枪
two other guys leaning against the car.
之后他就逃跑了
After that, he ran away.
就跟被吓坏的小男孩一样
Like a scared little boy.
枪手
我觉得就是他了
I think this is him.
这是那个点艾莉莎唯一能遇到的公交车了
It's the only bus Alyssa could have had eyes on at that hour.
但这小孩从来不抬头
But the kid never looks up.
而且他付现金 所以我们也追踪不到交通卡
And he paid with cash so we can't track a Ventra card.
我在研究他穿的衣服
I've been looking into the clothes he was wearing,
但都没什么明显特征
but they're pretty unspecific.
他的一切都很不起眼
Everything about him is.
他坐了两站车
He rode the bus two stops
所以我在联♥系♥车上其他乘客
so I'm trying to track down the other passengers,
但很有可能他们也没有注意到他
but chances are they didn't notice him either.
我们有拍清楚他的手♥机♥吗
We got a clear shot of his phone?
没有 但他是个年轻人
No, but he's a young kid,
所以我猜他在玩社交软件
so I'm guessing he's on social media.
-用公共信息中心查下 -好的
- So run it with CPIC. - Yeah.
车牌查到了是谁的吗
Do you have a name on the plate on the car?
-对 -你查到了
- Yeah. - You do?
那就好
Okay, good.
布莱尔
Blair.
-你在这做什么 -饿了吗
- What are you doing here? - Hungry?
这是午饭吗
Is that lunch?
是 我在罗根广场新发现了一家很棒的餐厅
Yeah, I found this amazing new place in Logan's Square.
牛油炸薯条 祖传秘方甜菜
Beef fat fries, heirloom beets,
-黑猪腿肉 -我猜下
- Berkshire Pork Shank-- - Let me guess.
他们有网站 甚至有连菜单
They had a website and maybe even a menu?
-好好笑 -多谢夸奖
- Oh, nice. Yeah, funny, ha, ha. - Thank you very much.
-你很忙吧 -快忙死了 布莱尔
- You're busy, aren't you? - I'm very busy, Blair.
好吧 那一起吃晚饭行吧
All right, how about dinner instead?
没问题 我得 得走了
Done. Um, I got--I gotta go.
-我得走了 -等下 等下
- I gotta go. - Okay, hey, hey, hey.
怎么了
Yeah?
走之前 想告诉你我在这里接了个新任务
Before you go, I got offered a new assignment in Chicago
所以 我大概会在这里多留
so, you know, I might be sticking around
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表