伙计们 我找到了
You guys, I got something.
杰 你知道那是什么吗
Jay, you know what that is?
是的 这是在北约服役的英勇勋章
Yeah, it's a NATO service medal for valor.
这是塔里克的
It belongs to Tariq.
等等 那个炸毁退伍军人医院的人
Hold on, the guy who blew up the VA
有在北约服役的英勇勋章吗
has a NATO service medal for valor?
我还找到点别的
I got something else.
美国公民申请表
Application to become a U.S. Citizen.
看看谁是赞助者
And look who the sponsor is.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
知道
Yeah.
他是塔里克·哈萨姆
Yeah, that's Tariq Hassam.
我们一起驻军过两次 他是我的翻译
We did two tours together. He was my translator.
你给他写过推荐信
You wrote him a letter of recommendation.
是的
Yeah, I did.
是我写过的最容易的推荐信了
Easiest letter I ever wrote.
为什么
Why is that?
塔里克救过无数美国人 我都数不过来
Tariq saved more American lives than I can count.
发生什么了
Okay, what's going on?
怎么回事
What happened?
我们确信塔里克炸了退伍军人医院
We believe Tariq planted the bomb at the VA.
什么 不可能
What? No.
这不可能
No. That's impossible.
我一点都不信
I-I don't believe that for a second.
证据确凿
The evidence is pretty solid.
他现在在哪 你们把他逮捕了吗
Where is he now? What, did you arrest him?
他死了
No, he's dead.
我们去逮捕他的时候
When we went to arrest him,
他从大楼跳出去 自杀了
Tariq killed himself. He jumped off a building.
如果你不介意我这么问的话
If you don't mind me asking,
为什么你没在退伍军人医院认出塔里克
why didn't you ID Tariq at the VA?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你离他只有15米
You were 50 feet away from him.
我和你说过了
Like I told you.
我几乎没看到他
Okay? I barely saw the guy.
我只是瞥见了胡子
I just, I caught a glimpse of the beard
和背包
and the backpack.
更不用说 塔里克是这个世界上
Not to mention Tariq is, like, the last person on Earth
最不可能做出这种事的人了
I would ever think would do something like this.
为什么 因为他爱美国吗
Why, because he loved America?
不是
No.
因为他恨极端分子
Because he hated extremists.
当塔♥利♥班♥发现他为我们干活时
When the Taliban found out that he was working for us,
他们奸♥杀♥了他的妻子
they raped and killed his wife.
你最后一次见塔里克是什么时候
When's the last time you saw Tariq?
我不知道 大概是
I don't know. It was, uh...
大概有段时间了 我们失去了联♥系♥
a while ago. We kinda lost touch.
但不要搞错
But make no mistake.
我认识的塔里克是个好人
The Tariq that I knew was a good man.
他是个爱国者
He was a patriot.
你信他的话吗
You buy his story?
米勒的话 当然 为什么
Miller's? Yeah, why wouldn't I?
你真♥相♥信他没认出塔里克
You really think he didn't recognize Tariq?
和他驻军了两次的人
A guy he did two tours with?
我觉得他只是没在意
I just think he wasn't paying attention.
或者他在包庇他
Or he's covering for him.
他营救了受到攻击的
He's got two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star
阿帕奇直升机飞行员的命
for saving the lives of a couple downed Apache pilots
得到了两枚紫心勋章和一枚银星勋章
who were under fire.
他不会包庇任何制♥造♥爆♥炸♥的人
He's not covering for anybody detonating bombs.
他们在塔里克的手♥机♥上找到了线索
They got a hit on Tariq's phone.
-最后一通打给了阿凯姆 -真意外
- Last call is to Akeem. - Shocker.
现在我们得去找线索了
Now we got to find some evidence.
好 我给阿特沃特打电♥话♥
All right, I'll call Atwater.
正在接近阿凯姆的办公室
Approaching Akeem's office now.
好
All right.
希望他知道自己在做什么
I hope he knows what he's doing.
如果需要我们 他会给信♥号♥♥的
He'll signal if he needs us.
我进去了
Yep. I'm in.
很简单的办公室
Pretty simple office.
很多文件
Lots of paperwork.
祷告书
Prayer books.
有地方能装窃听器
Got a spot for a bug.
你敢动一下就死定了
Move and you die.
是国安部的人
It's Homeland.
你们侵犯了我
You violate our right
自♥由♥发表言论的权利
to free speech!
我们进行集♥会♥的权利
Our right to assemble!
这就是美国吗
This is America?
这是不对的
This ain't right!
这座城市该下地狱了
This whole city can go to hell.
我们得把他救出来
We gotta get him out of there.
-不行 我们不能暴露他 -亚当
- No, we can't blow his cover. - Adam...
你叫阿卜杜勒吧
Abdul, right?
坦白吧
Tell me everything.
首先 我都不知道为什么要抓我来这里
First of all, I don't even know why the hell I'm here.
我说了 我什么都没干
I told you, I didn't do anything.
是啊 我们只想和你谈谈
Yeah, we just want to talk to you.
还有你的兄弟们
And your brothers.
我要律师
Get me a lawyer.
不是这么玩的 阿卜杜勒
That's not the way it works, Abdul.
我需要答案
I need answers.
悠着点
Slow down.
事情没必要变成这样
Doesn't have to go down like this.
转过去 面对墙壁
Turn around and face the wall.
你根本不知道自己在干什么
You don't know what the hell you're doing.
我们要查出你和你的朋友们
We're gonna find out where you and your friends
准备把下一个炸♥弹♥放在哪里
planted the next bomb.
伙计 听我说
Come on, man. Listen to me.
你有三秒钟
You have three seconds.
听我说 我是芝加哥警局的卧底警♥察♥
Listen to me! I'm an undercover cop for Chicago PD--
闭嘴 给我供出点东西
Shut the hell up and give me something!
你怎么回事
Hell is wrong with you?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
-我是谁 -冷静点
- Who am I? - Stay calm.
汉克 冷静点
Hank, relax.
我说了 是我们弄错了
Like I said, we made a mistake.
我说了我有人在卧底
I told you I got a man under.
你都不提醒我一下吗
You don't give me a heads up?
我问了你的人是谁
I asked who your guy was.
你让我去死吧 记得吗
You told me to go to hell, remember?
听着 我们很抱歉
Look. We're sorry.
如果我们事先知道
If we'd known beforehand,
事情不会变成这样
it wouldn't have gone down like this.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
那我们就继续
Let's move on
谈谈这些炸♥弹♥的事
and talk about these bombs.
为什么要进行突袭
So why the raid?
你们有什么事要告诉我们吗
Is there something we need to know about?
我们今早窃听到了一些谈话
We picked up some chatter this morning.
马上要发生下一场袭击了
Another attack is imminent.
所以我们就突袭了清♥真♥寺
So we hit the mosque.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们得找阿凯姆谈谈
We're gonna talk to Akeem.
尽我们所能
Do what we have to
让他开口
to get him to talk to us.
同时 我建议我们把你
In the meantime, I suggest we put you
和其他嫌犯一起关回监狱
back in the cell with the other suspects.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表