好了好了
All right, all right.
半杯豆奶 半杯咖啡 逗你玩
Half soy, half coffee. I kid.
我知道你喜欢纯咖啡
I know you like it black.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道现在最妙的一点是什么吗
You know what the greatest part about this situation is?
-怎么了 -现在才早上八点
- What's that? - It's only 8:00 in the morning.
那咖啡怎么办
What about the coffee?
去他的咖啡
Screw the coffee.
不不不
No, no, no.
拜托 你不是逗我吧
Oh, come on. You gotta be kidding me.
拜托
Come on.
每次让她去做点什么事
Every time she's supposed to do something,
她总掉链子
she drops the ball.
真是厉害
It's incredible.
我妹妹本来该去接我爸
My sister's supposed to pick my dad up
送他去看医生 结果她又没去
and bring him to the doctor, and she bailed again.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
我受不了嚷嚷拍桌子
I don't do yelling, and I don't do slamming.
一点都不行
Not even a little bit.
好吧 爸
Yeah, Dad...
听着 刚才的事我很抱歉
Hey, listen...I'm, uh, I'm sorry about before.
我想让你知道
All right? I want you to know to know
我平时也不嚷嚷或拍桌子
I'm not a yeller or a slammer.
我只是 快被家里的破事逼疯了
I just.. You know, family stuff makes me crazy.
我明白
I get it.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-没事了吧 -没事了
- We're good? - Yeah.
我提醒过你了
But you've been warned.
听着 等快到局里的时候
Hey, listen, uh, when we get closer to the district,
让我在几个路口外下车就行
drop me off a few blocks away.
不用吧 我们只是拼车上班而已
Really? We're just driving into work together.
没一起睡过的人
People who aren't sleeping together
就不会拼车上班
don't drive to work together.
更别提和我们共事的这帮人
Not to mention, the people we work with
个个都是顶尖警探 所以
are elite detectives, so...
好吧 不过
All right. But look--
我不希望别人知道
I don't want this getting out.
扎心了
Oh, ouch.
我是说真的 我可不想跟博伊特
I'm just being honest. I don't wanna have to talk to
解释我们的关系什么的
Voight about our relationship or whatever this is--
还得去人资那里填表
Fill out HR forms.
我懂 这一点我也赞同你
I hear ya. We're on the same page.
不过我表亲这周末要办个派对
But, hey, listen, my cousin is having a party this weekend.
用不着填表
There are no HR forms involved,
而且应该会很快活
and it should be a good time.
-你说呢 -我再想想
- What do you think? - Let me think about it.
好吧
All right.
21辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队
Units in the 21 and units on the citywide,
我们接到报♥警♥ 一名女士紧急求救
we have reports of a female screaming for help
位置在城北街1226号♥住♥宅♥内
inside a residence at 1226 North State.
好了 5021H 小队调度申请
Oh, yeah. 5021 Henry, Squad advise--
便装警员正赶往现场
plain clothes officers rolling on that.
我们距现场只有三个街区
We're three blocks out.
收到 5021H
Copy that, 5021 Henry.
在这里 在这里 快停车
Hey. Over here! Stop the car! Stop the car!
停下停下
Stop! Stop!
在里面 她就在里面惨叫
Inside--just in here. She was screaming.
她在房♥子里惨叫
She was screaming inside the house.
好了女士 回你自己家去
Okay, ma'am. Get back in your house.
她在惨叫 我认为她有危险
She was screaming, and I think she's in trouble.
回到你自己的住所去 女士
Get back in your house, ma'am.
发现一辆车从房♥后逃逸
I got a car fleeing in the back!
芝加哥警♥察♥ 快停车
Chicago police. Turn off the car.
立即下车
Exit the vehicle.
5021I 发现一辆蓝色本♥田♥向南逃逸
5021 Ida. I got a blue Honda trying to flee southbound
试图离开案发现场
from the area of a distress call.
立即下车
Get out of the car.
伊州车牌 79VP8Z5
Illinois plate, 79 Victor Paul eight Zebra five.
立即下车 否则我开枪了
Get out of the car or I'll shoot.
调度中心 他试图倒车撞我 停车
Squad, he's backing up on me. Stop!
警员开枪
Shots fired by the police.
逃逸车辆试图倒车撞我
That car just tried to run me down.
该车经过小巷向北逃逸
It's fleeing down the alley, northbound.
收到5021I 经小巷向北逃逸
Copy that, 5021 Ida. Down the alley northbound.
5021H呼叫救护车前往城北街1226号♥
5021 Henry--roll an ambo to 1226 North State Street.
收到5021H
Copy that, 5021 Henry.
-救护车已出发 -好了
- Ambo en route. - Okay.
好了
Ah, okay.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
我是警♥察♥
I'm the police, okay?
救护车就要到了
Help is on the way.
好了
All right.
我在呢 我就在这
I'm right here. I'm right here.
好了
Okay.
救护车就要到了 好吗
Just--help is on the way, okay?
我们会抓住伤害你的人的 好吗
We're gonna find the person that did this to you, okay?
我们一定会抓住凶手的
We're gonna find the person that did this.
坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me, stay with me! Stay with me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
不 不
No. No.
你没事吧
You all right?
海莉 屋里还有人吗
Hailey, is the house clear?
海莉 你没事吧
Hailey, you all right?
海莉
Hailey!
没事
Yeah.
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
那好 你和她在一起 我去搜索整个房♥间
All right, stay with her. I'm gonna clear the house.
芝加哥警署
第六季第六集
受害人名叫艾莉森·科利尔
Victim's name is Allison Collier.
-她丈夫是 -杰森·科利尔
- Her husband is-- - Jason Collier.
他是43区的市议员
Yeah, he's Alderman for the 43rd Ward.
在他还是检察官时我们打过交道
We crossed paths way back when he was a prosecutor.
警长 这看起来像一起入室盗窃
Sarge, this looks like this was a burglary.
后门被撬棍撬开了
The back door was pried open with a crowbar.
撬棍在艾莉森尸体附近的地上
It was on the floor near Allison's body.
我让鉴证科把它送到取证室
I had Forensics send it to the crime lab,
要求加急处理
requested a rush order.
但愿能提取到指纹
Hopefully, we can pull a print.
老兄
Hey, man.
-你没事吧 -应该没事
- You okay? - I guess.
那辆蓝色本♥田♥上的车牌
The, uh, plates on the blue Honda
属于一辆林肯城市轿车
came back to a Lincoln Town Car.
真好 就是说罪犯随便偷了个
How nice. So, the offender steals a plate
林肯车的车牌 安在了他的本♥田♥上
off a random Lincoln, and he puts it on his Honda.
我去查这辆城市轿车停在哪儿了
I'll figure out where the Town Car was parked,
看看是否能得到些他偷车牌的监控照片
see if I can get some surveillance photos out of the deal.
很好
Okay, good.
同时 查一下芝加哥所有的蓝色本♥田♥
Meantime, run every blue Honda in Chicago.
看看是否有哪个车主有相同作案手法的案底
Let's see if one of the owners has a sheet to match the M.O.
开始仔细搜查附近
And start canvassing the neighborhood
寻找证人 监控录像和探头
for witnesses, PODs, surveillance cameras.
媒体马上会蜂拥而至
The press is gonna be all over this.
-什么也别说 -收到
- Not a word to anyone. - Copy.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我听说艾莉森的事了 到底什么情况
I heard about Allison. What the hell happened?
我们也不确定
Well, we're not sure.
看起来是入室盗窃失手了
Looks like a burglary gone bad.
我和她还有杰森是多年老友
I was friends with her and Jason for years.
警司也和他们走得很近
Superintendent is close with them, too.
她是个好人
She's a good woman.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表