All right, thanks.
巡逻队发现文斯·斯多的车在西塞罗撞毁
Hey, Patrol found Vince Stow's car crashed in Cicero.
驾驶位有血迹
There was blood on the driver's side,
-没有斯多的踪迹 -什么时候的事
- and no sign of Stow. - When did it happen?
20分钟前路人报的警
Passerby called it in 20 minutes ago.
和西塞罗警方联♥系♥一下
Well, let's get on the horn with Cicero Police.
让他们知道我们已经开始行动了
Let 'em know we're en route running code.
找一张斯多的照片 我去联♥系♥博伊特
Get them a pic of Stow. I'll call Voight.
-我们去那里 -明白 交给我们
- We'll get on the ground there. - All right, we got this.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - All right.
芝加哥警署 阿特沃特
Atwater. CPD.
告诉我关于罪犯的情况
Talk to me about the offender.
我们刚得知 有目击者看见一个人
Yeah, we just got word. Witness saw a man
浑身是血地在克利夫兰大道上逃窜
covered in blood running on Cleveland Ave.
-哪条路 -就在那
- Which way is that? - Down there.
有道理 路上血迹还很新 通往那边
Yeah, that makes sense. Fresh blood going that way.
呼叫支援
Call your people here!
-声音应该在那边 -肯定是汽车旅馆
- I think it came from that way. - That motel, for sure.
好 我们出发吧
Okay, let's get it.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
凯文 掩护我
Kev. Cover me. Cover me.
呼叫救护车
Send an ambulance.
相同地点 有人倒地
Same address. Man down.
了解 救护车已出发
Copy that, ambo en route.
-你还好吗 -应该吧
- Are you okay? - Think so.
我们叫了救护车 告诉我发生什么了
We have an ambulance coming. Tell me what happened.
我在一间房♥里找到了那家伙
I found the guy in one of the rooms.
他闯了进来 我抓住了他
he broke in, and I--I grabbed him,
-他就开枪了 -哪间房♥
-and he just started shooting. - What room? What room?
二楼 208房♥
208. Second floor.
你能和我一起移♥动♥到那边吗
Okay, can you make it over there with me?
-我来帮你 -去帮他
-I'll help you. - Take him.
来吧 来这边
Come on. Come on.
-你没事了 -准备好了吗
-You're okay. - You ready?
出发吧
Yeah, let's go.
-他说208房♥ -没错
- 208, he said? - Yeah.
所有单位请注意
All units, be advised.
目击者称疑犯在208房♥
Suspect is reported to be in room 208.
我们准备闯入
We're moving in.
来这边 来这边 来这边
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
待在我身后 你也是
Get behind me. Both of you, you too.
快 躲到车后去
Come on now. Get behind the car.
-躲到车后 -趴下
- Get back behind the car. - Get down.
-好 行动 -202房♥
- Okay let's go. - 202.
在那边
Down there.
-208房♥ -208房♥
- 208. - 208.
-准备行动 -好的 行动
- Here we go. - Okay, let's go.
-门已上锁 -站开
- Locked. - Stand clear.
好 行动
All right, let's go.
等等
Hold, hold, hold, hold.
告诉我情况
Okay, talk to me.
安全 继续前进
We're good. Move! Move!
-有两扇门 -芝加哥警署
- I got two doors. - Chicago PD.
特伦特 把手举起来
Trent, if you are here, put your hands up.
我觉得他死了 天哪
I think he's dead. Oh my God!
-让开 -是他把我抓进去的
- Move! - He dragged me in here!
-他疯了 -快离开
- He's crazy! - Go, go, go!
安全
Clear.
特伦特 我看到你了
Trent! I see you in there!
举起手 出来
Get your hands up and come out!
进
Go!
看好他 我去拿枪
Cross him! Cross him! I'm getting that gun.
站起来 特伦特
Get up! Get up, Trent!
站起来
Get up!
我去给医院打电♥话♥
I'll call the M.E.
有脉搏
I got a pulse.
什么
What?
他晕过去了 人还活着
It's faint, but it's still there.
他还活着
He's alive.
奄奄一息
Barely.
我们可以叫他们进来 你来决定
We can call it in. It's up to you.
里面是什么情况 告诉我
What's going on in there, you guys? Talk to me.
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
状态如何
What's your status?
金 凯文 撤退
Kim, Kev. Come back.
凯文
Kev...
警官 你带着纳洛酮吗[治疗吸毒过量]
Officer, are you carrying Narcan?
我这是在哪
Where am I?
你被捕了
Under arrest.
如果你就让他这么死了 我不会怪你
If you would have let him go, I wouldn't have blamed you.
相信我 我本来想这么做的
Believe me, I wanted to.
只是下不了手
I just couldn't.
如果让你承担所有责任的话
If it all starts to fall down on you,
我会支持你的
you know I got your back.
谢了 但我现在该去审查委员会了
Thanks, man, but I'm going to the review team right now
我会告诉他们所有的事
I'm telling them everything.
我不在乎自己会有什么后果
I don't care what happens to me.
要去喝一杯伏特加吗
How 'bout getting that shot of vodka?
我现在很需要
I could use it.
今晚就算了吧
Not tonight, bro.
-不喝 你确定 -确定
- No? You good? - Yeah, all good.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好的
All right, man.
感谢你能接我电♥话♥ 医生
Hey, thanks for picking up, Doc.
情况还是不乐观
Look, it's still bad,
我需要更多的氢可酮
so I'm gonna need a refill on the hydrocodone.
会的 多谢
Will do. Thanks.
老大 你有空吗
Boss, you got a sec?
怎么了
What's up?
我回到审查委员会的陈警员那里
I went back to Detective Chen at the review board
把关于肯德拉的情况都说了
top come clean about Kendra.
她说事情已经被处理好了
She said it was taken care of, so
多谢 你大可不必这么做的
thank you. You didn't have to do that for me.
不是我做的
I didn't.
不是我帮你收拾的乱摊子
It wasn't on me to clean up your mess.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我听说了你跟事件响应小组说的话
Yeah, I heard about what you told the IRT.
还有其他事吗
Anything else?
没有 我
No. I...
听着 我应该听你的话
Listen, I should have listened to you in the first place--
我不在乎你听说的
I don't give a damn who you listen to.
但你可别再搅黄一个案子
But don't you ever compromise a case again.
听见没
You hear me?
-明白了吗 -明白了 警长
- You copy? - I copy, Sarge.
你明知道肯德拉是个目击者还不说
You were sitting on the fact that Kendra was a witness?
如果你再做这种事
I mean, if you ever do anything like that again,
我就让你好看
I'll bury you.
了解
Understood.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
我跟阿特沃特谈过了
I talked to Atwater.
你知道 陈警探和我交情不浅
You know... Detective Chen and I, we go way back.
特鲁迪 我好惭愧
Trudy, I am so ashamed.
你当时处境两难
You were in a tough spot.
不 这不是借口 真的不是
No, that is no excuse. It's not.
谢谢你
Thank you.
小事一桩
It wasn't a hard sell.
没人希望一个好警♥察♥受罚
No one's looking to take down a cop who caught fire.
但下次 如果在博伊特和布莱纳之间选
But next time, if it's between Voight and Brennan,
听警♥察♥的
listen to the cop.
好的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表