求你们了 保证我你们不会伤害他
Please, just promise me you're not gonna hurt him.
女士
Ma'am.
没有拆弹人员 我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really doing this without bomb tech?
没错 我们没时间了
Damn right. We don't have any time.
没人
It's clear.
-好吧 这真是 -可怕极了
- Okay, this is... - Scary as hell.
对啊
Yeah.
丙酮和过氧化氢
Acetone and hydrogen peroxide.
这是他的配方
That's his cocktail.
他仍在制♥作♥
He's still cooking.
这些是什么
What is all this?
可能的捐赠
盖奇公园伊♥斯♥兰♥救济基金
财务数据
不是阿凯姆的宣言刺♥激♥了杰克
It wasn't Akeem's call to prayer that triggered Jake.
看这个
Listen to this.
"在拉什卡附近巡逻时
"Six U.S. soldiers were killed
"触发了一枚简易炸♥弹♥ 六名美国士兵遇害
"when their patrol triggered an IED near Lashkar.
六名美国士兵遇害 一人生还
逊尼派的资金来源于美国
"唯一的幸存者是雅各布·米勒
"Lone survivor was Jacob Miller.
"逊尼派军阀的资金
"Sunni warlords credit funding
来源于美国的亲和派"
from sympathetic parties in America."
他重点划出了"资金"
He underlined "funding."
杰克一定是认为阿凯姆
Jake must think that Akeem
在为与美国士兵作战的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥出资
is funding terrorism against American soldiers.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
那米勒现在在哪
So where's Miller now?
他接下去要干什么
What's the strategy here?
这是最终战术
It's an end game tactic.
你佯装撤退
You create a false retreat.
夹击 埋伏 然后亲自除掉目标
You flank, you ambush, and you take out the objective yourself.
他要杀了阿凯姆
He's going after Akeem.
我们得给凯文打电♥话♥
We gotta call Kevin.
快点 凯文 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Kev, pick up, pick up.
5021H
5021 Henry...
是杰克·米勒 他要去清♥真♥寺
Jake Miller's involved. He's on his way to the mosque.
你得疏散所有人
You gotta get everybody out now.
祷告厅里不能用手♥机♥
No phones in the prayer hall.
抱歉 我亲戚的电♥话♥
Sorry, that was my cousin.
联调局的人现在在我家
The FBI are at my house right now
他们正赶来把我们所有人都再抓起来
and they're on their way here to round us all up all over again.
-我们得走了 -什么
- We gotta go. - What?
现在就得走
We should leave right now.
不
No.
我们留下
We stay.
我们没做错什么
We have done nothing wrong.
别动
Freeze!
不许动
Nobody move!
所有人趴下
Everybody get down on the ground now.
-我说了趴下 -停 停下
- I said down! - Stop, stop.
脸朝下
Get down on your face!
手放在头上
Put your hands above your head.
不是
No.
你
You!
脸朝下 赶紧
Down on your face! Now.
希望你们有人在听通讯耳机
Please tell me someone's listening over the COH.
这里有三十人
I got 30 people in here.
米勒有枪
Miller has a gun
和炸♥弹♥
and an explosive.
我没有武器
I am unarmed.
需要支援
I need help now.
他在哪
Where is he?
阿凯姆不在这
Akeem's not here.
国土安♥全♥局♥把他带走了
Homeland security, they grabbed him up.
被关起来了
He's in lock-up.
如果你要找阿凯姆 你得让这些人走
If you want Akeem, you need to let these people go.
所有人爬到墙边
Everybody crawls to the wall now.
如果再有人说话
If anybody speaks another word,
我就引爆♥炸♥弹
I press this button,
把大家都炸上天
we all blow up together.
快
Move.
快点
Move!
-什么情况 特鲁迪 -移♥动♥指挥部刚到
- Talk to me, Trudy. - Mobile command just landed.
我们前后清了四个街区
We're pushing out four blocks
正在疏散所有大楼
and trying to clear all these buildings.
-能做到吗 -能
- Can you make it happen? - Yeah.
阿特沃特在里面
Atwater inside?
是的 我们能听见他 他听不到我们
Yeah. We can hear him, he can't hear us.
听上去米勒身上绑着自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
Sounds like Miller's got the IED strapped to his body.
手里拿着引爆器
He's got the remote in his hand.
凯文一人没法搞定他
Kev won't be able to take him down alone.
太危险 拆弹小队三分钟后到
It's too risky. Bomb Squad's three minutes out.
-警长 -什么事
- Sarge? - Yeah.
看不到祷告室里的情况
There's no line of sight into the prayer room.
我能找到更高的视角
I can get us elevated positions,
但除非他走到前面来
but unless he moves to the front--
不不 让我进去 我可以说服他
No, no, no. Let me get inside. I can talk to him.
等等
Hang on.
阿特沃特说服他给我们一条通讯线路
Atwater convinced him to open up a line of communication.
他们正派人出来
They're sending someone out.
我是5021 有人♥质♥出来
5021, I got a hostage coming out.
叫救护车来 停在那路障后面
Get me an ambulance past that barricade.
收到 5021
Copy that, 5021.
-有人♥质♥出来 -收到
- I got a hostage coming out. - Copy that.
没事 出来吧
It's all right. Come on out.
没事
It's okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
没人会开枪
No one's gonna shoot.
这些枪是为了保护你
These guns are here to keep you safe.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 手♥机♥给我
It's all right. The phone's for me.
继续走
Just keep walking.
好样的 过来
That's right. Come to me.
好孩子 没事了
Atta kid. It's okay.
好的 把手♥机♥给我
All right, just hand me the phone.
手♥机♥给我
Hand me the phone.
好样的 到我身后去
All right. Now get behind me.
站在我和大楼中间
Stay between me and the building.
站在我和大楼中间
Stay between me and the building.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
一切安全
We're okay.
我要接这个电♥话♥
I'm gonna take this call.
我是汉克·博伊特警长
This is Sergeant Hank Voight.
里面一切都好吗 杰克
How we doing in there, Jake?
我要阿凯姆·达比里伊玛目
I want Imam Akeem Dabiri brought to me.
行
Okay.
行 我们可以谈谈这事
Okay, we can talk about that.
但你知道
But you know,
阿凯姆正在联邦拘留所
you know, Akeem is in federal custody.
所以得花些时间
So it's gonna take some time.
但我现在就安排这事
But I'll set the wheels in motion right now
你得跟我配合 好吗
but you gotta work with me, okay?
不 半小时
No. You have half an hour.
这不够
That's not enough time.
给你半小时
You have half an hour!
否则我就一个个杀死他们
Or I will start killing them one by one.
去后面
Go around the back.
后门锁坏了
Lock is broke.
-米勒 你还在吗 -没事 联调局
- Miller, are you there? - It's okay, FBI.
汉克
Hank.
老天 我们肯定抓错人了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表