明天再试吧
We'll try again tomorrow.
回去那里 一切如常
Go back in there, act normal.
-别提起手♥机♥ -那我们的交易呢
- Don't bring up the damn phone. - What about our deal?
交易仍旧有效 我们明早再说
Deal's still good. We'll talk tomorrow morning
再想别的办法 好吗
and we'll figure something else out, Okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
你♥爸♥那有进展吗
Any news from your dad?
我爸那有进展吗 你是什么意思
Any news from my dad? What do you mean?
你昨天和他谈过吗
You talk to him yesterday?
不 我想结案前
No. I'm trying to keep
尽量和他保持距离
as much distance as possible until we're done with the case.
-怎么了 因为他在夜店吗 -是的
- Why, was he at the club? - Yeah.
-他在做什么 -我也不知道
- What was he doing? - I don't know.
但老实说 他让我很紧张
But I gotta be honest. He's making me nervous.
说得也是
All right, fair enough.
亚当
Adam.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
5021I呼叫 我们发现一人死亡
5021 Ida. We got a DOA at our location.
通知法医
Notify Forensics.
不哭了
Okay.
该死
Damn it!
-有人割了她的喉 -不是有人 就是斯皮罗
- Someone slit her throat. - Not someone, Spiro.
儿童和家庭服务部正看着孩子
DCFS is looking after the baby,
我派了三个巡警在附近问问
and I got three patrol guys outside knocking on doors
看是否有目击者 但目前为止没发现
and looking for witnesses but so far, nothing.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
So there's no sign of forced entry,
没有挣扎迹象 意味着
no sign of struggle, so...
看起来是她让凶手进的屋
it seems like she let her killer in the door.
或凶手有钥匙
Or he had a key.
我去让人紧急定位斯皮罗的电♥话♥
I'll get an emergency ping on Spiro's phone.
我们尽力了 海莉
We did everything we could, Hailey.
-我们让她退出了 -不 我们牵扯进了她
- We pulled her out. - No, we pulled her in.
我们利用她的孩子 使她心急求成
We used her kid as leverage and forced her to push too hard.
听着 我希望自己对你♥爸♥的看法是错的
Look, I hope I'm wrong about your dad.
别跟我说这些
Yo, don't go there with me right now.
昨晚你♥爸♥看见我了
Last night, your dad saw me.
他看见我朝里塔点头
He saw me nod to Rita.
听着 他看见了我
Okay, hey! He looked right at me...
-然后现在里塔死了 -那又怎样
- and now Rita's dead. - Okay, so what?
所以我爸这个警♥察♥
So my dad, who's a cop,
认出了你是警♥察♥ 里塔是叛徒
what, he outs you as a cop, he outs Rita as a snitch,
然后告诉斯皮罗吗
he goes and tells Spiro?
你知道自己现在有多离谱吗
You don't know how off base you are, right now.
我们必须认清现实 亚当
We have to look at the facts, Adam.
不管你喜不喜欢 你♥爸♥在为那个混♥蛋♥工作
You like it or not, your dad is working for this prick.
你得告诉博伊特
You need to talk to Voight.
-我已经说了 -今天就得说
- I already told you-- - Today!
-我会搞定的 -否则我说
- I'll take care of it. - Or I will.
你是认真的
You being serious right now?
真的吗
Seriously?
是我啊
It's me.
-别这样 -怎样
- Don't do that. - Do what?
-别试图糊弄我 -糊弄你
- Don't try and play me. - Play you?
我不管咱俩是不是一对
I don't care if we're sleeping together
我做事的方法不会改变
that doesn't change how I do my job.
-你早该告诉我 -我知道
- You should've told me sooner. - I know.
我知道 我也想 但是
I know. I wanted to, but, just--
不想让人直到你父亲在脱衣俱乐部工作
Didn't wanna jam your father up for working at a strip club.
我明白
I get it.
头 我们没事
Boss, we're--we're good.
他只是个安保人员
I mean, he's just working security,
他不知道毒品
he doesn't know about the drugs,
更不知道什么谋杀案
he doesn't know about the murders.
他以为斯皮罗只是个爱派对的傻子
He thinks that Spiro is an idiot party boy.
你知道我的意思吗 我爸什么都不知道
You know what I mean? That's all.
我猜你没有告诉他我们正在查谁
I assume you didn't tell him who we're after...
-或在查什么案子 -没 没说
- or what we're after. - No, no,
我绝不会谈论案情 绝不会
I never talked about the investigation. I never would.
那他就没问题
He should be all right then.
但我们得接着查案 亚当
We are gonna play this one out, though, Adam.
我们顺着线索走
And we're gonna follow the facts,
无论最后发现什么
no matter where they lead...
发现了谁是幕后主使
or who they point to,
所以
so...
-如果你有任何犹豫 -没有
- If you have any doubts-- - No.
斯皮罗整晚都在蝎子俱乐部
Spiro was at the Scorpion Club all night.
凌晨四点一刻才离开
He left around 4:15 A.M.
我们有监控视频证明这点
We even have the surveillance footage to back it up.
没错 根据法医鉴定 里塔凌晨两点死亡
Right, and according to the ME, Rita died at 2:00 A.M.
意味着斯皮罗至少不是凶手
which takes Spiro off the hook for the murder, at least.
我有发现
I got something.
这是里塔公♥寓♥
This is from a resident's
附近住户的监控视频
home security camera near Rita's apartment.
一个戴棒球帽的男人凌晨一点五十进屋
A man in a baseball cap enters at 1:50 A.M.
九分钟后离开
exits again nine minutes later.
你能放大他的脸吗
Can you get any closer to his face?
不 我试过了 但反向查询监控
No, and I have been trying. But working backwards
以及其他大楼的监控视频
from PODS and footage from other buildings,
我拼出了他的行进路线
I was able to piece together his path
还调出了他的车牌
and pulled a plate from his car
显示登记在一个叫胡安·莫拉莱斯的人名下
which is registered to a Juan Morales.
谁是胡安·莫拉莱斯
Who the hell is Juan Morales?
男性 37岁 西班牙裔
Male, 37, Hispanic.
犯罪记录可不少 两次毒品相关的起诉
He's get quite a rap sheet. Two narcotics related charges,
一次携带致命武器的恶性斗殴
and one aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
我在俱乐部看见这人和斯皮罗在一起
I saw this guy at the club with Spiro.
这个人
This guy.
看起来胡安·莫拉莱斯才是真凶
Well, looks to me like Juan Morales is our alpha dog.
等等 问题是
Hold on, I mean... The only problem is,
除了他的车在里塔公♥寓♥附近
other than his car being near Rita's apartment,
我们没有确凿证据
we don't have any real evidence
能把他和这些凶案联♥系♥在一起
tying him to either of these murders.
好吧 那么
All right, so...
我们先不追查莫拉莱斯 先盯着斯皮罗
We lay off Morales for now. We focus on Spiro.
你必须使出浑身解数
And you have gotta do, whatever you gotta do
和这个家伙约定个毒品交易
to make a drug deal with this guy.
听着 我们抓斯皮罗个现行
Listen, we catch Spiro dirty,
也许能撬开他的嘴 让他供出莫拉莱斯
maybe we can get him to give up Morales on the murders.
好
Right.
我再问一次
So I'm gonna ask one more time.
你确定你老爹只是个安保吗
You sure your old man is just holding doors?
因为你♥爸♥可是和凶手在一起呢
'Cause that's your dad with the killer.
分销商
斯皮罗·达隆
-这是谁 -我也很高兴见到你
- Who the hell is he? - Nice to see you too--
爸 回答我的问题
Dad, I need you to answer the question.
-注意你的语气 -爸 别耍滑头了
- Watch the tone. - Dad, stop!
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
是斯皮罗的朋友
It's a friend of Spiro's.
叫胡安 怎么 什么事
His name is Juan. Why? What's this about?
你别干了
You're done.
不再和斯皮罗扯上关系 不再做保安 结束了
No more Spiro. No more security. It's over. -
你说什么
What are you saying?
这些人犯下了多起重罪
We're looking at these guys for multiple felonies.
-所以你从现在起退出 -什么罪
- So you're done. - Like--like what?
不管是什么罪 这些人是坏蛋 老爹
It doesn't matter what. These guys are bad, Pops.
罪恶满盈 所以你得赶紧脱身 明白吗
Like, really bad so you're getting out, all right.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表