-想通知家属吗 -已经通知了
- Wanna make the notification? - I already did.
杰森在波士顿开会
Jason's at a conference in Boston.
可怜的家伙 连话都说不出来了
Poor guy couldn't even talk.
明天之前我希望有人被铐上
I want bracelets on someone by the end of the day.
-听明白了吗 -明白
- Is that understood? - Yes, ma'am.
我下了普拉提课回家 正在看短♥信♥
I was coming home from pilates, checking my texts,
听到一个女人尖叫
and I heard a woman screaming.
你看到屋子附近有什么人吗
Did you happen to see anyone near the house?
看起来可疑的人
Anyone who looks suspicious?
看到了
Yeah.
今早在过道附近有个人
Early this morning there was this guy near the gangway.
他就在那儿晃悠
He was just walking around.
看起来不太对劲
He seemed out of place.
我没说是他杀了她
I'm not saying he killed her.
只是说我注意到他了
I'm just saying I noticed him.
好的 你能描述一下这个人吗
Okay, can you describe the guy?
他是个黑人 我是说 非裔美国人
He was black-- I mean, African-American.
中等身高
Um, average height.
很瘦很年轻 二十岁出头
Thin and young, early 20s.
你看到他穿什么了吗
Did you see what he was wearing?
他头上戴了顶白帽子
He had a white hat on his head.
我就记得这么多
That's all I remember.
再次重申 我没说这个人与案子有关
But again, I'm not saying this man is involved.
而且也不是因为
And it has nothing to do with the fact
他是非裔美国人
that he's African-American.
没错 他只是看起来可疑
Right, he just looked suspicious.
好像他在要抢劫的房♥子周围踩点 对吗
Like he was casing the house that he was about to rob, right?
对 他看起来很可疑
Yeah, he looked suspicious.
非常可疑
Very suspicious.
还有 他右手还拿着个东西
And...he was holding something in his right hand, too,
藏在夹克里
under his jacket.
撬棍
Crowbar?
也许吧 我说不准
Maybe. I couldn't tell.
杰森 节哀顺变
Jason, I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
现在知道什么了
What do we know?
看起来是一起入室抢劫
Looks like a home invasion.
罪犯好像是一个非裔美国男性
Offender appears to be a young African-American male.
现在就知道这么多
That's about it right now.
但现在还为时尚早
But it's early.
有什么该让我们了解的情况吗
Look, was there anything going on we should know about?
有没有嫉妒的男女朋友
Any jealous boyfriends, girlfriends,
跟踪狂之类的
stalkers, that kind of thing.
没有 没那样的事
No, nothing like that.
我们关系很好
We were good.
如果你想起任何
Well, if you think of anything
也许有助于案情的事
that might be useful...
我们会找到这个混♥蛋♥
We are gonna find this son of a bitch.
这个我向你保证
You have my word on that.
-老大 -什么事
- Hey, boss. - Yeah?
-好消息 -好的
- Good news. - Okay.
通过科利尔家附近的监控
So, the POD cameras near Collier's house,
他们能够辨认出蓝色本♥田♥车的图像
they were able to pick out an image of the blue Honda.
看不清司机 但是可以看到
You can't see the driver, but I was able to find
一个印着"富兰克林塑料厂"的车贴
a "Franklin's Plastics" Decal.
它看起来像一个雇员停车标识
It looks like an employee parking decal
-贴在挡风玻璃上 -很好
- on the windshield. - All right.
查出来谁在那里工作 还开着蓝色本♥田♥车
So, find out who works there that drives a blue Honda.
我查了 查到一名男性叫杰罗姆·约克
I did, it's a man by the name of Jerome York.
他没有前科
He's got no priors.
很好 带上厄普顿 追踪他的下落
Good. Grab Upton, track his ass down.
为什么今天早上
How is it that you and Upton
你和厄普顿一起出现在犯罪现场
showed up at the crime scene together this morning?
她的车送修了 所以她搭我的车来的
Uh, her car's in the shop, so I gave her a ride.
如果她的车一直有毛病
Well, if her car keeps having problems,
她一直要搭你的车来
and you keep giving her rides...
那你可能要告诉你的上级
You should probably tell your supervisor,
填写正确的履历表[从未婚改为已婚]
fill out the proper HR forms.
我不是芝加哥城里
I'm not the only person in the city of Chicago
唯一一个开蓝色本♥田♥车的
with a blue Honda.
但是你是唯一一个既开蓝色本♥田♥车
You're the only one with a "Franklin Plastics"
车上又有"富兰克林塑料厂"车贴的人
decal on it.
发生了什么 老爸
What's going on, Dad?
回里面去
Go back inside.
我只是想知道你有没有事
I just wanted to know if you're okay.
马上给我回里面去
Get back inside, now.
你眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
别跟我女儿说话
Don't talk to my daughter.
让她回答我的问题
Let her answer the question.
她踢球伤到了 行吗
She plays soccer, okay?
她昨天放学后被别人手肘顶了一下
She caught an elbow yesterday, after school.
是这样吗
Is that what happened? Did that happen
-是踢球伤到了吗 -是的
- at soccer practice? - Yes.
昨天 放学之后
Yesterday, after school.
基亚 回你房♥间去
Kia, go to your room now.
你竟敢指责我
You got some nerve accusing me--
我没有指责你
I didn't accuse you of anything.
-我在问你问题 -滚出我的地盘
- I asked a question. - Get off my property
否则我投诉你们
or I'll file a complaint.
我想知道她们足球教练叫什么
I want the name of that soccer coach.
-我想知道你的警号♥ -55055
- I want your badge number. - 5-5-0-5-5--
厄普顿警探 我来接手吧
Detective Upton, why don't I take it from here?
-不 我们没事 -不不不
- No, we're all right. - No, no, no.
我来接手吧
I'm gonna take this.
我来吧 厄普顿警探
I got it, Detective Upton.
她没有权利问我这样的问题
She's got no right asking me questions like that.
-先生 我知道你很生气 -根本没权利
- Sir, I know you're upset... - None, whatsoever.
我只关心那辆蓝色本♥田♥车
All I care about is the blue Honda --
基本可以确定就是你的车
most likely your car --
今天早上逃离了谋杀现场
I saw fleeing the scene of a murder this morning.
-谋杀吗 -是的 谋杀
- Murder? - Yes, murder.
这正是我们来的原因 先生
That's why we're here, sir.
所以我们想知道你今天早上在哪儿
That's why we need to know where you were this morning.
我就在家里 用电脑工作
I was here at home, working on my computer,
发电子邮件
sending emails.
你们可以问我的妻子或者检查我的电脑
You could ask my wife or check my laptop.
-我们会的 -我没什么可隐瞒的
- We will. - I got nothing to hide.
我们会检查的 谁还能开你的车
We will. Who else has access to the car?
这个社区里的一个孩子 德温·威廉姆斯
A kid from the neighborhood, Devin Williams.
我是想帮他
I'm trying to help him out.
他为我们跑腿
He runs errands for us.
我昨晚把车给了他
I gave him the car last night.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他不会干这种事
He wouldn't do anything like this.
他把车还给你了吗
Well, did he return the car?
还没还
No, he hasn't.
他住在哪儿
Where does he live?
和他外婆住一起
With his grandma.
布莱德利大街和第十大街的夹角处
Corner of 10th and Bradley.
独栋房♥屋
Tan house.
好的 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
我替她向您道歉
I apologize.
你刚才怎么了
What's going on with you? What the hell was that?
那孩子眼睛肿了
Kid had a black eye.
是啊 听起来是踢球时伤到了
Yeah, it sounds like she got it at soccer practice.
你逼问什么 我们是来追查凶手的
You kept pushing. We're chasing a murder here.
我不管我们追查什么
I don't care what we're chasing.
她是个孩子 她需要被保护
She's a kid. She needs to be protected.
这不是重点
That is not the point.
我只是问了个简单的问题 没什么大不了
I asked a simple question. It's not a big deal.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表