是的 就像我刚刚说的一样
Yeah, that's literally what I just said.
好吧
Okay.
那你知道谁可能知道吗
Well, you know anyone who might know?
帕特·肯特
Pat Kent?
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你帮我们这一回
You inform on this one thing,
从帕特那里套出信息 你就没事了
you get Pat to give us something, and you're done.
听懂了吗 一笔勾销
All right? You're off the hook.
我不再来找你 警♥察♥也不会 我们两清
No more me, no more cops, nothing.
不
No.
不 谢谢
No thanks.
好吧
Okay, well,
那你的案子就还没解决
consider your case still open.
我有好多朋友都想找你聊聊
I got a lot of friends who'd love to talk to you.
好吧 行吧
Okay. Fine, fine, fine, fine.
你要我做什么
What do you--What do I gotta do?
就告诉我
Just tell me.
需要我做什么
What?
你进去之后 逼迫帕特交出信息
You go in, you push Pat for info.
但是要聪明 微妙 不要逼太紧
But be smart, subtle. Don't push too hard.
这部手♥机♥就是你的监听器
This phone is your wire.
我们在外面听着
We'll be outside listening.
我们还会黑进他们的监控摄像头
We'll also be hacked into their surveillance cam for eyes.
我们会在里面给你安排个线人
We can have a ghost in there for you.
潜伏在里面 你都不会注意到他
Someone under, you won't even know they're there.
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
如果你们俩中的一个在卡纳拉维尔溜达
If one of the two of you starts slinking around Canaryville,
不可能没人注意到
there's no way in hell no one notices.
但我有个办法
But I have a second idea.
我不用窃听器
Um, I don't even use a wire.
没错 所以我就
Right, yeah, so I just--
走进去 和几个人交谈
I go in and I talk to a couple people.
把情报搞到
I'll get you a little info and...
然后你我都会很开心
you know, we'd all be real happy.
不 我和亚当聊过了
No, see, I talked to Adam.
他说他认识你好久了
And he said he's known you for, like, a long time.
你要拿着窃听器进去
And you're getting a wire.
这可真棒
That's cute.
这已经开始运行了
Uh, this is up and running,
我去告诉大家
so I'm gonna let everybody know.
好的 很好
All right. Cool.
你怎么认识亚当的
How do you know Adam?
我们从小一起长大
We, uh...we grew up around the block.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
两条人生轨迹 对吧
Took different paths, huh?
不 其实不是
No. No, not really. You know...
只有在芝加哥 像亚当那样的孩子
it's only in Chicago a kid like Adam
长大了能当警♥察♥
can grow up and become a cop.
你有...
Do you...
-你有时间喝杯咖啡吗 -快走吧
- have time for coffee, or -- - Move.
你真的能接受这些吗
Are you really okay with all this?
接受什么
With what?
不知道为什么鲁塞克会卷入涉警致死的案件中
With not knowing why Ruzek's staring down the barrel of an OID?
我不知道我能不能接受
I don't know if I'm okay with any of it.
但我觉得保护所有人最好的方法
But I think the best way to protect everyone
就是不再提这件事了
is to not talk about it.
-你好 马克 -马克到了 我们上线
- Hey there, Mark. - Mark's here. We're up.
你知道47号♥公路上全是警♥察♥吗
You know we got police heat all up on 47th?
你在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
两个全副武装的警♥察♥坐在检查站
The two cops in full uniform sitting at the stop
就像他们屁♥股♥着火了一样
like their asses are on fire.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
不知道
No idea.
就像是 有点风吹草动就会停车搜身
They're, like, a lick away from pulling a stop and frisk.
谁把他们招来的
Who the hell's bringing the heat?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许有人应该知道
Someone should probably find out.
你今晚去贝克尔家吗
You going to Becker's tonight?
瓦莱丽说你去她才去
Valerie said she's only going if you go.
你想让我跟别人谈谈吗
You want me to talk to someone?
不用了 没事
No. It's good.
那些混♥蛋♥在外面待了12个小时了
Pricks apparently been out there for, like, 12 hours.
天呐 我们得准备好把他撤出来
Jesus. We gotta be ready to pull this guy.
我知道他们会觉得无聊的
I know they're gonna get bored.
开始通过搜身来发挥他们的作用
Start pulling their weight with pat downs.
谁也不想因为持有违禁物而被关进去
No one's gonna wanna go in with possession--
没事的
It's fine.
我会和比利说的
I'll talk to Billy.
-比利 -比利还在清理吗
- Billy? - Billy's been clearing?
清理 黑♥车♥交易场
Clearing. Chop shop.
你没听见我刚才说没事吗
Did I not just say it was good?
问个问题
Question.
你想上的妹子只愿意去一个
How the hell are you okay with the fact
有我在的派对
that the girl you want to screw
你怎么不觉得郁闷呢
will only go to this house party if I'm there?
她就是把你当个备胎而已
She only likes you there as a buffer, all right?
我觉得她想让我去是因为她喜欢我吧 库珀
I think she wants me there 'cause she likes me, Coop.
她说为了不破坏他们的友情
She said she wouldn't even kiss him
她连亲都不会亲他一下
'cause it might ruin their friendship.
他才认识她三天 有什么屁友情
He's known her for three days, what friendship?
我的天
Ah, man.
跟我们之前说的不太一样的
Wasn't quite what we talked about.
是啊 我们完事了吧
Yeah, are we done?
这个比利的地方 说的是比利·柯文吧
This Billy's place, is that Billy Cowan?
在45街有个汽车修理厂的
Owns an auto repair on 45th?
我猜是个地下黑♥车♥交易场吧
Guessing that's an off-the-books chop shop?
够专业的啊
Crack team.
我就当成我说对了
I'll take that as a confirmation.
你的通信设备
Your COH.
这样套情报真够傻的
That was a dumbass way to press for info.
一点都不傻
No it wasn't.
只有当那群人知道你跟他们是一伙时才会开口
Not when everyone in there knows you've got their back.
你是比利·柯文吧
Yo, are you Billy Cowan?
是我 有什么能效劳的
That's me. How can I help you?
往这看 伙计
Right here, buddy.
我得说比利 你看见我们一点都不吃惊啊
I gotta say, Billy, you do not look surprised to see us.
他一点都不吃惊 对吧
He doesn't look surprised, does he?
因为他知道
Yeah, well, that's because he knows
我们不会在这大闹天宫
we're not gonna cause a scene.
除非他不肯跟我们谈
Unless he doesn't want to talk to us.
我不知道有什么能告诉你们的
Not sure how I can help you.
我想我们都知道这个可以
Well, I think we all know that there's a few ways
有几种不同的方式
this can go down.
我们可以搜查你的修理厂
We can search the shop,
跟大家问问话 粗声恶气
talk to people, get loud,
把这个地方翻得底朝天 或者...
tear this place up piece by piece, or...
你给我们点更好的
Or you can give us something better.
交换 就是这样子 比利
Trade up. Name of the game, Billy.
是谁把豪华车送过来
Who's dropping off the luxury cars
让你在黑市上卖♥♥掉 比利
you're chopping, Billy?
我不做那种生意
I don't run that kind of shop.
好吧
Oh, okay.
5021E 我们需要协助
5021 Eddie, we're gonna need an assist
执行一项搜查令 45街西1432号♥
on executing a search warrant, 1432 West 45h--
听着 我不知道他们的名字
Look, I don't know any names, all right?
不知道名字 好吧
Yeah, no names? Okay.
你说什么
What's that?
我不会去问他们的名字的
I don't ask people for their names.
比利
Billy.
你在挑战我的耐心啊
You're trying my patience here.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表