海莉 你在任何事情上都比我强
Hailey, look, you outrank me in everything,
但如果你要指控一位父亲
but if you're gonna accuse a father
体罚他的孩子
of smacking around his kid,
你得先找到证据
you gotta have some evidence first.
我找到了 证据叫"眼睛肿了"
I did. It's called a black eye.
下次再有这种情况发生时
Don't ever undermine me or dismiss me
不要打断我或者让我离开
from an interview like that again.
等下
Hold up.
找到了 蓝色本♥田♥车就在里面
Bingo. Blue Honda inside.
很好 走吧
All right, come on.
你好 女士 芝加哥警♥察♥局
Hello, ma'am. Chicago PD.
德温·威廉姆斯在家吗 我们想和他聊聊
Is Devin Williams home? We'd like to talk to him.
什么事
What's this about?
为什么你们都要找他谈
Why y'all want to talk to him?
有人在谋杀案现场附近
The car he was driving was spotted
目击到他的车
near the scene of a murder.
谋杀
Murder?
德温绝对不会跟谋杀案有关系
Devin ain't involved in no damn murder.
这点我可以保证
I can promise you that much.
这样啊 非常好 那我们问问就走
Yeah well, that's great. Then we'll be in and out.
两三分钟就好
Two, three minutes.
女士 事实是我们知道
The truth is, ma'am, is that
德温并没有牵涉其中
we know Devin isn't involved.
但是我们确实收到了一些和他相关的线索
We've heard really good things about him.
所以 你知道 我们必须把他排除掉
But, you know, we gotta check him off a list, so...
那进来吧
Come on in.
德温
Devin!
你们要喝点什么吗
Can I get you all something to drink?
水 茶 咖啡 还是别的什么
Some water, some tea, some coffee, or something?
-等等 等一下 -他朝你那边跑了
- Wait a--wait a minute! - He's running your way.
德温 别跑 小子 快回来
Devin, don't run. Boy, get back here.
站住别动 站住 伙计 站住
Stop right there. Stop, man. Stop!
站住 站住
Stop, stop!
趴下
Stay down.
你完了兄弟 你完了 你完了
You're done, bro. You're done. You're done. You're done.
趴下
Stay down.
你因为涉嫌谋杀被捕了
You're under arrest for murder.
不不不不不 你们抓错人了
No. No, no, no, no. You got the wrong guy.
我跟北部的那起谋杀案无关
I got nothing to do with that murder
我发誓 你们抓错人了
on the North Side, I swear. You got the wrong guy!
北部的谋杀案 你在说什么 兄弟
Murder on the North Side? What you talking about, pal?
有位女士被杀了的那起
The one where that lady got killed.
不是...不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
I--I didn't--I didn't do that, I swear.
好吧 德温 我们相信你 真的
Okay, we believe you, Devin. We really do.
来吧
Come on.
现在你的最佳选择就是告诉我们
The best thing you can do is tell us
那栋房♥子里到底发生了什么
what was really happened at that house.
你配合的话 我们会跟州检察官谈
If you do that, we can talk to the State's Attorney's Office
试着帮你争取个好点的协议
and try to work out a good deal.
我早就说过 我没有杀她
Like I said, I didn't kill her.
我都已经几个礼拜没去过北部了
I haven't been to the North Side in...weeks.
好吧 德温 问题在于
Okay. The problem is, Devin,
是你自己一直在说北部的谋杀案...
you keep talking about a murder on the North Side...
对吗
Right?
我们从来没跟你提过
We never told you about that.
-我不懂你的意思 -你一直在否认
- What do you mean? - You keep denying something
你根本就不应该知道的东西
you shouldn't know about.
这意味着你有罪
Means you're guilty.
但我没有
But I'm not.
那你怎么知道
Then how do you know someone
北部有人被杀了
from the North Side was murdered?
我...
I...
就是知道...我想
just know...I guess.
今天上午九点到十点你在哪里
Where were you this morning between 9:00 and 10:00?
洪堡公园 我当时在
Humboldt Park. Uh, I was, uh, smoking weed
象棋桌边吸大♥麻♥
near the chess tables.
看着我 你还嗨着吗
Hey, look at me. You still high?
是的 但只有一点点了
Yeah, but only a little.
好 你是一个人吗 还有其他人吗
Yeah. Were you alone, with someone else?
-还有其他人 -谁
- I was with someone else. - Who?
上帝
God.
上帝
God?
是的 我们在到处溜达
Yeah. We were hanging out.
聊天
Talking to each other.
感觉很不错
And it was really nice.
这家伙在说胡话吧
Is this guy bluffing?
还是他真的不知道怎么回事
Or is he really that clueless?
-我刚才问过实验室了 -结果呢
- I just talked to the lab. - Yeah?
还是没有找到匹配的指纹或DNA
Still no fingerprints or DNA hits.
但我们有目击证人 警长
We got the witness, though, Sarge.
邻居说她看清楚了嫌犯的样子
Neighbor said she got a good look at the offender.
很好
That's right.
马上把她带过来
Well, get her down here right away.
告诉我们这里是否有你今天早上
Just let us know if you see the man you saw
在艾莉森家外面看到的那个男人
standing outside of Allison's house this morning.
仔细看看 看看谁比较眼熟
Take a look. See if anyone looks familiar.
我非常肯定是三号♥
I'm pretty sure it's number three.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
我送你出去
Why don't we step outside?
我想我们搞定了 老大
I guess we got him, boss.
是的 好吧 我们审审他
Yeah, all right. So, take a run at him.
把这个案子搞定
Let's put this thing to bed.
收到
Copy that.
-怎么样 兄弟 -挺好
- 'Sup, bro? - 'Sup?
我帮你把手铐打开
Oh, let me help you out with those.
-谢谢 -兄弟 别动
- Oh, thanks. - Hey, bro, hold on.
-我来帮你 -好的
- Let me help you with these. - Okay.
你想来个三明治什么的吗
You want a sandwich or something to go with those?
-跟我说就行 -好 那就太好了
- Just let me know. - Yeah, that would be awesome.
好吧 兄弟
Yeah, man.
我们先聊一下事情的经过
First thing's first. Let's talk about what happened.
好
Cool.
我实话跟你说 兄弟
I'm gonna keep it 100 with you, man.
不废话 不耍花招
No BS, no games.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
有个目击证人刚刚把你认出来了
A witness just... picked you out of a lineup.
她说看到你在房♥子外面
She said she saw you outside the house
谋杀那天早上 我们还找到了逃跑用车
the morning of the murder. We also got that getaway car,
那辆蓝色本♥田♥ 在你外婆的车♥库♥找到了
the blue Honda--found that parked at your granny's garage.
糟糕的地方来了
This is where it gets bad.
那把作为凶器的撬棍上
Your fingerprints are all over the crowbar
沾满了你的指纹
that killed the female victim.
我们知道人是你杀的
We know you did the murder.
但我觉得你是个好孩子
But I think you're a decent kid,
我愿意和你做笔交易
and I would love to give you a deal.
你得帮我理清
I just need you to help me understand
到底发生了什么
what really happened.
我一直在告诉你们 我没杀她
I keep trying to tell you guys, I didn't kill her.
我那时在洪堡公园
I was in Humboldt Park.
现在我能吃个三明治吗
Can I get one of them sandwiches now?
三明治怎么样
How's that sandwich?
如果我是你 应该会喜欢
Yeah, well, I were you, I'd enjoy it.
监狱里的食物特别难吃
'Cause the food in prison sucks.
不过我想你已经知道了
Well, I guess you already know that.
你在丹维尔的监狱里待过两年 是吗
You did two years in Danville, right?
小伙子
Well, honey...
我现在告诉你 生活可不一样
I'm here to tell you, life is different.
你的生活没有希望
There's no light at the end of the tunnel.
没有未来
There's no calendar.
也没有女朋友等着你
No girlfriend to look forward to.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表