Real slow.
什么情况
What the hell?
别开枪 是我
Don't shoot. It's me.
安东尼奥
Antonio?
芝加哥警署
第六季 第九集
安东尼奥 发生什么了
Antonio, what the hell happened?
你刚刚在那间房♥里买♥♥毒品吗
You were--you were doing a buy in the house?
这不难理解 亚当
It's not that hard to understand, Adam.
我从线人那边得到消息
I got a tip from a CI.
过来看一下情况 就做了笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Came to check it out so I did a buy.
你不想告诉任何人你来这里
You didn't want to tell anybody you were here?
我们本可以掩护你
We could have covered you.
我是20分钟前得到的消息
Oh, I got the tip 20 minutes ago.
当时我在这一带 就想来看看
I was in the area, figured I'd come check it out.
-没多大事 -这可是大事
- It's no big deal. - Yeah, it is a big deal, man.
我差点开枪打你
I almost shot you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该早点亮明身份
I should have identified myself earlier.
安东尼奥 听着
Antonio, look.
-我不想刨根问底 但 -那就别问
-I don't mean to pry but, uh-- - Then don't.
但是我们给你打了好多电♥话♥了
But we all called you like a bunch of times.
我来这做些卧底工作
I came here to do some undercover work.
出了点差错 就这样
Things got screwed up. End of story.
你违反了条例 这才是结果
You break protocol, it's end of story.
要是我们违反了条例
One of us does it, bro,
你会让我们上交♥警♥徽
you would want our badge.
我发誓 亚当
I swear to God, Adam--
安东尼奥 这太不像你了 老兄
Antonio, it's a little out of character, man.
-她差点开枪打你 -听我说
- She almost shot you. - Hey, listen, listen.
没人受伤
Nobody got hurt.
这附近有很多耳目
There's a lot of eyes around
现在先不要谈这件事
so let's just leave it alone for now.
好
Okay.
你还好吧
You okay?
不好
No.
我能搭一程吗
Can I get a ride?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
我和杰一起来的 但他现在正忙着写报告
I, uh, drove here with Jay but he's stuck doing the paper work
要再等一个小时
so he's gonna be like another hour or so.
这些是你的还是
Are these yours, or...
不是我的 我做了笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 记得吗
No, I did a buy, remember?
好吧
Right. Okay.
那我拿去和其他的药一起锁起来
So I'll just take them and lock them with the other--
不用了 我来吧 没关系的
No, no, no, that's okay. I can do it.
还是我来 我刚刚差点杀了你
Uh, no. I almost killed you.
让我弥补一下
I mean, it's the last I can do.
没关系
I'm good.
你看
Look--hey--uh,
我是你的搭档 你的朋友
I mean, I'm your partner... and your friend.
如果出了什么事
If something's going on...
我没事
I'm fine.
帕特里克·卡特
All right, Patrick Carter.
据缉毒队所说 他是中层毒贩
He's a mid-level player according to Narcotics.
他的前科都和可♥卡♥因♥有联♥系♥
All his priors are cocaine-related,
他肯定是最近开始贩卖♥♥合成的类鸦♥片♥药物
so he must have just started pushing synthetic opioids.
对于合法药物的管制越来越严格了
Controls on legit oxy are getting tight,
这假货现在到处都是
so this fake stuff, it's everywhere.
也害死了不少人
Yeah, killing a lot of people, too.
上月在那个社区有11起过量服用致死
11 overdoses last month in that neighborhood.
不如我去审审这家伙
Hey, why don't I take a run at this guy,
看看能不能把他的供货商审出来
see if I can get him to flip up to his supplier?
太晚了
Uh, too late.
缉毒队刚去审问他他就找了律师
He lawyered up the second they brought him into interrogation.
那我们查卡特的手♥机♥
All right, let's dig into Carter's phone,
电子痕迹 已知的联♥系♥人
digital footprint, known associates.
看看能不能他的上线
See if we can ID who's supplying the pills.
占用你一点时间 安东尼奥
Hey, give me a sec, will you, Antonio?
-好的 -告诉我
- Yeah. - Help me out.
为什么你要一个人去那个毒品点
Why you flying solo at that drug house?
我和其他人说过了
Well, it's like I told the other guys.
我从线人那边得到消息 当时在那一带
I got a tip from a CI. I was in the area.
我就直接单独去了
I figured I'd act on it.
你为什么要跑
Why'd you run?
我以为是抢劫
Man. I thought it was a rip.
有人掏枪 听到叫喊声 所以我跑了
Guns were coming out, heard yelling, so I took off.
伤着手了吗
Hurt your hand?
是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
在后院搬砖头的时候划伤了
Cut it moving some bricks in the backyard.
没多大事 不用去缝合
It's no big deal. Didn't even need stitches.
就这样吗
That it?
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - You got it.
拜托
Come on.
你最好给我个解释 安东尼奥
You'd better have a damn good explanation for this, Antonio.
-没解释 你小声点 -我们说好的
- I don't, and keep it down. - Hey, we had a deal.
你保我安全 我给你供药
You keep me safe and I get you pills.
-但你却给我下套 -没有 出了差错
- Instead, you set me up. - I didn't. It was a mistake.
我不知道他们会来
I didn't know they were gonna be there.
你和这些人一起工作
You work with these people.
你怎么会不知道他们盯上我了
How did you not know that they were looking at me?
老兄 你当我是白♥痴♥啊
Man, you must think I'm a idiot.
我在尽我所能 不过没那么容易
I'm doing everything I can but it's not gonna be easy.
我才不管容不容易
I don't care if it's easy.
赶紧解决了
Okay, just get it done,
我是不会一个人去蹲监狱的 安东尼奥
'cause I ain't going down for this alone, Antonio.
-我向你保证 -听我说
- I can promise you that. - Look, look, look.
除非你把上线告诉我
The only way I can make a deal
否则这事没得商量
is if you offer up your supplier.
你想策反我
You want me to flip?
让我家人送死 你想什么呢
Get my family killed? What the hell are you thinking?
合不合作 给个答案
You gonna cooperate? Yes or no.
合作 还是不合作
Yes or no?
好吧 但不能让我蹲监狱
Fine. But no jail time.
我都47了 不能再回监狱了
I'm 47 years old. I can't go back to prison.
我不会回去
I won't go back.
我不想坐牢
I'm gonna walk.
我要完全豁免权
I want full immunity.
好吧 我想想办法
All right, I'll see what I can do.
你最好守口如瓶否则我会要你好看
You just keep your mouth shut or I'll bury you behind this.
好消息 警长 我刚跟卡特聊过
Good news, Sarge. I just talked to Carter.
-我告诉你他找律师了 -我知道
- I told you he lawyered up. - I know.
我想了个办法 审了审他
I had an angle, so I took a run at him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他说他愿意招供
Listen, he said he'll flip
如果我们能争取到一个好的协议
if we can work out a good deal.
要多好
How good?
-他想要完全豁免权 -就这样吗
- He wants full immunity. - That's it?
要不要再加上马里布的海滩别♥墅♥和新特斯拉
What about a beach house in Malibu? A new Tesla?
我只是转述他的话
Look, I'm just telling you what he said.
他已经有两次重罪前科了
He's got two felony priors.
除非他的供货商是巴勃罗·埃斯科巴
Unless his supplier is Pablo Escobar,
否则他就别想了
he can forget about it.
我们总能争取点什么
There's gotta be something we can work out.
安东尼奥 今年是选举年
Antonio, it's an election year.
没人会放走一个有两次前科
No one is gonna kick
臭名昭著的毒贩
a known pill dealer with two priors.
社会影响不好
The optics are terrible.
我们什么时候开始在乎社会影响了
Since when do you care about optics?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看起来不太对劲 兄弟
You don't look so good, bro.
你有事情要跟我说吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表