普拉特警长
Sergeant Platt?
布莱尔·威廉姆斯 凯尔顿警司派来的
Blair Williams. I'm working with Superintendent Kelton.
我是政♥治♥顾问
I'm a political consultant.
下周二警司想召开一场媒体见面会
The superintendent has a press conference next Tuesday
就在千禧公园
in Millennium Park.
他要宣布一项新的专注女性的招募倡议
He's announcing a new, female-forward recruiting initiative,
他希望你能去现场支持一下
and he's hoping you'd be willing to lend your support.
-怎么支持 -出席发布会 站在他身边
- How? - By standing with him at the press conference.
你想让我大冬天的去密歇根湖边上站着去
You want me to stand next to Lake Michigan in February?
这是个很好的事情
It's a great cause.
您哪里人啊 布莱尔
Where are you from, Blair?
华盛顿特区
D.C.
是吗 也许在首都
Ah, well, maybe in D.C.,
你能穿一身好西服挂个笑脸就舔着脸让人帮忙
you can get away with a pretty smile and a $1,000 suit and ask for a favor,
但是在芝加哥这一套可行不通
but that's not how it works in Chicago.
不是我在请求您 我代表的是我的上司
I'm not asking for me; I'm asking for my boss,
也是您的上司
who's also your boss.
那让他自己来请
Then he can ask me himself.
我 认识你吗
I kn--I know you?
我是布莱尔 在凯尔顿的募款餐会上见过
Blair. Yeah, we met at the Kelton fund raiser.
对对 没错 我是
Oh, yeah. Right, right, right. I'm--
你是金
You're Kim.
-是 -我记得你
- Yeah. - Yeah, I remember.
好啊 你怎么来了
Oh, nice. What are you doing here?
来吃你家前台警长的闭门羹来了
Getting pummeled by your desk sergeant.
这太正常了 你别往心里去
Oh, that's super normal. Don't worry.
你就在这个分局工作
Mm. So this is your district?
是 这是我另一个家
Yeah, this is my home away from home.
说来有趣 我正想联♥系♥你呢
That's funny, I was actually gonna reach out to you.
是吗 出什么事了
Oh, okay. What's up?
我有两张这周五乔弗里芭蕾舞团的票
I got two tickets for the Joffrey this Friday.
是吗
Yeah?
如果你已经和人有约的话
Uh, look, if you're seeing somebody--
没有 我 我是想说
No, I-I was--I'm like--
我没有
No.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
金 警长叫我们上楼去
Kim, Sarge wants us upstairs.
鲁塞克得到线人情报 交易有戏了
Ruzek heard from the CI. The deal's on.
是吗
Yeah?
我只是觉得第二修正案[持枪权]
I just don't think that the Second Amendment
不是用来保护那些
was created to protect dudes
制♥造♥无法追踪的半自动步♥枪♥的人的
that are manufacturing untraceable submachine guns.
你能别乱动了吗
Can you stop moving?
我还想装个摄像头呢
I'm trying to secure the camera.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的线人吓得要尿裤子了
Man, my CI is pissing his pants.
多亏了防弹背心
Thanks for the vest.
是吗 那另一条好消息就是
Yeah, well, the other good news is,
这种枪的子弹正好能打穿防弹背心
the bullets from this gun rip right through Kevlar.
你这人怎么这么...
Why would you even...
-太阴暗了吗 -阴暗爆了
- Was that too dark? - It was way too dark.
我可是要去买♥♥黑枪啊
I'm about to go do a gun buy.
我的幽默感很诡异的
I have a weird sense of humor.
我知道 你真是疯了
I know you do. You're crazy.
我可真的是...
I mean, legitim--
和博伊特谈过了
Talked to Voight.
他想让你和我跑这次的案子
He wants me and you to run point.
收到 好的
Copy that. Good.
-摄像机装好了 -是
- We good on the camera? - Yeah.
好
All right.
-拿着钱 -好的好的
- Money. - Right, right, right. Right.
他们让我单独开一辆车
They got me riding in a separate car.
天啊
Oh, God.
我不行的 大哥
I can't do this, man.
戴维斯如果发现我在设计他 会杀了我的
Davis is gonna kill me if he finds out I set him up.
好了 深呼吸一下
Okay, just take a deep breath.
我们都在这 不会出事的
All right, we're right here. Nothing's gonna happen.
我和她跑过一百多个这样的案子了
She and I, we've done this 100 times before.
我们只需要抓住戴维斯的把柄
All right? We just need to catch Davis dirty,
逼他说出是谁在制♥造♥这些枪
get him to tell us who's making the guns,
然后你就没事了
and then you are off the hook.
不过听着 听着
Yeah, but listen, listen, hey.
如果你觉得被他识破了 说安全语就行
You feel like he's made you, you just say the safe word.
圣诞节到了 好吗
Christmastime. Okay?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
戴维斯
Yo, Davis.
这是谢丽和她的男人克里斯
This is Sherry and her boy Chris,
我跟你说过的
the ones I told you about.
他们是做高端大♥麻♥生意的
They move high-end weed.
现在不是合法了吗
Isn't that supposed to be legal?
是啊 应该是
Yeah, supposed to be.
问题是银行不接受卖♥♥叶子的钱
Problem is, banks won't handle dope money,
所以我们手上堆了大把的现金
so we end up carrying around a lot of cash.
我们需要一点额外防护
We need a little extra protection.
你们想要多少支枪
How many guns you looking for?
你有多少吧
How many guns you got?
我表兄实力不一般哦
My cousin, the businessman.
你的表亲不是她吗
Thought she was your cousin.
是啊 我们三个从小一起长大的
Yeah. I mean, the three of us grew up together.
都是一家人 我们有
We're like family. We've got, like,
-二十多个表亲呢 -是啊 没事的
- 20 other cousins. - Yeah, all good, man.
他们没事 我发誓的
They're cool, I swear.
你愿意拿命来保证吗
You put your life on that?
当然了
Damn right.
你们退后
Step back.
我想他感觉到我穿着防弹背心了
I think he felt my vest.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
好吧
Okay.
你来决定
It's your call.
圣诞节到了
Christmastime.
科特 赶紧离开这里
Kurt, get the hell out of here right now.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 离开那辆车
Chicago PD! Step away from the car!
-可恶 -有交火 有交火
- Damn it! - Shots fired, shots fired.
-他有武器 你没事吧 -我没事
- He's armed. You all right? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-没事吧 -我真没事
- You okay? - Fine, fine.
立即自己出来
Hey, you come out!
把手举在我看得见的地方
You keep your hands where I can see 'em!
枪手被击倒
Offender down!
警方和歹徒有交火 歹徒被击倒
21. Shots fired by offender and police, offender down.
叫取证室来
Call the crime lab.
他死了
He's dead.
-你们都没事吧 -听着
- You guys all right? - Yeah, listen.
我觉得他看出我穿着防弹背心 我就行动了
I thought he felt my vest, so I-I called it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你完全没必要道歉
You got nothing to be sorry about.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
芝加哥警署 第六季第十四集
"条子杀手"机♥枪♥
我们的主要嫌疑人
All right, our lead suspect
现在正躺在停尸房♥的推车上
is now laying on a slab at the morgue,
所以我们需要个替代计划
so we need a plan B.
这些机♥枪♥我们还了解到什么情报
Well, what else do we know about these guns?
这就是戴维斯朝我们开火的机♥枪♥
Um, this is the machine gun that Davis was firing at us,
也就是所谓的"条子杀手"
a so-called "Cop killer."
他的车后厢里还有两支
He had two other ones in his trunk.
这些枪上有指纹吗
We find any prints on these guns?
没有 我问过取证室了
No, I checked with the lab.
他们只能找到戴维斯的指纹
The only ones they could find were from Davis.
没有制♥造♥商 模具和序列号♥的任何信息
No make, no model, and no serial numbers,
因为有些混♥蛋♥私下里制♥造♥这些枪
because some punk is manufacturing these off the books.
所以杀伤力极大 而且无法追踪
So lethal as hell and totally untraceable.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表