Sarge, the truck's got an alarm on it.
很好 把他们引出来 再破门攻入
Good, we'll draw him out, then, breach the structure.
行动吧
Let's move.
-趴下 不许动 -趴下
- Down! Don't move! - Get down!
趴桌子上
Get on the table!
金 海莉 把警报关了
Kim! Hailey! Sound off!
她们人在哪
Where are the girls at, huh?
该死的
Son of a bitch.
-你最好别动 -海莉 金
- You better stay right there. - Hailey! Kim!
趴好 不许动
Stay right there. You better not move.
我找到枪了
I got the guns.
-没找到她们 -待着 别动
- No sign of 'em. - Stay right there. Don't move.
-她们在哪 -什么她们
- Where are the women? - What women?
回答错误
Wrong answer.
-我不会再问你第二遍 -她们在哪
- I won't ask again. - Where are they?
给你三秒回答
You have three seconds to answer.
-一 二 -等等
- One, two! - Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等 他们不是和这些人走的
Hold on, hold on! These weren't the guys that they left with.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
The hell are you talking about?
他们没去展销会
They weren't at the show.
我们是和其他人在交易
We were doing the deal with someone else.
如果他们不在这些人的手里
If these guys don't have 'em...
那在他妈谁那儿呢
Who the hell does?
在离开这之前我都不会再多说一个字了
I'm not saying anything else till I get out of here
我还要求有一个...
and I get a--
你的两个同伙用这张照片
Two of your associates used this photo
和我们的警♥察♥约定了一场交易
to set up a buy with our officers.
这些是你们的枪
These are your guns.
对吧 斯宾塞
Right, Spencer?
你的人都有谁 你在为谁卖♥♥命
Who are your guys, who are you working with?
如果我要见律师 你们不是得给我找一个吗
If I ask for a lawyer, don't you gotta get me one?
这不是个规定吗
Isn't that, like, a rule?
是这样的
Here's the thing.
那两个前去交易的警员失踪了
The two officers who went to do the buy are missing.
当有警♥察♥失踪的时候
And when cops go missing,
规定什么的也一并消失了
all the rules go out the window.
这里的工具还蛮多的嘛
Got a lot of tools here.
你的同伙是谁
Who're you working with?
告诉我们你同伙的名字就行
Just give us the names of your associates.
我没有其他同伙了
I don't have other associates.
回答错误
That's the wrong answer.
你还有一次机会
You got one more chance.
我没有其他的同伙了
I don't have other associates or whatever.
我向上帝发誓 真的没有了
I swear to God, I don't!
只有我和我表哥
It's just me and my cousin.
你从来没见过这个人吗
You never seen this guy before?
我们在枪♥支♥展会的监控视频里
We got him on surveillance at the gun show
发现他带着你们的枪
with a picture of your guns.
-你没见过他吗 -见过 见过
- You never seen him? - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
挺高的 看起来有点像...
Tall guy. Looks like this dude--
一个叫小红的人
he goes by the name of Red.
我就在一周前见过他一次 我发誓
I met him once like a week ago. I swear.
关于他你还能告诉我们点什么呢
What else can you tell us about him?
他有个纹身
He's got a tattoo--
手上纹了个蜘蛛网
a spiderweb on his hands.
你和他碰面了吗 你卖♥♥给他枪了吗
Did you meet him? Did you sell him guns?
我想 想卖♥♥给他来着
I tr--I tried to.
我给他发了那张图片
I texted him that picture
让他看看那些枪的样子
so he could see what the guns looked like.
我给他发了 但他一直没回我
I texted it, but he never got back to me,
我发誓 我发誓
I swear. I swear!
把他铐上
Cuff him.
趴到地上去
Get on the ground.
快趴下
On the ground.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得劫走了金和海利的那些人
I think the guys who took Kim and Hailey, they--
他们没有枪 他们只有那张图
they don't have any guns. All they got is that picture.
他们就是群骗子
They're scam artists.
这起案子从一开始就是个抢劫案
This whole thing was a robbery from the get-go.
-起来 起来 -给我起来
- Get up. Get up! - Get up!
你收到信♥号♥♥了吗
You get a signal yet?
没有 继续走
No. Keep walking.
我得说一句 大部分人不会抢枪♥支♥展销会
Gotta say, most guys wouldn't pick a gun show to do a robbery.
有枪的人们会觉得自己很安全
People with guns feel like they're safe.
实际上这让他们更脆弱
Makes 'em vulnerable.
有道理
Good point.
你挺聪明的嘛
You're a smart guy.
感觉应该有更容易的
Seems like there should be easier ways
谋生之道
for you to make a living.
不是我想买♥♥非法枪♥支♥的
I'm not the one who's trying to buy illegal guns.
我只是要拿到我应得的
I'm just taking what I deserve.
你觉得你 应该得到我的钱
You think you, uh, deserve my money?
对 是这样
Yeah. I do.
你是个女人 整个世界都照顾着你
You're a woman. World takes care of you.
我就没这个选项
I don't have the same options.
我的家族为伊斯顿公♥司♥鞠躬尽瘁
My family poured our blood into the Easton Company.
三代人啊 结果这群混♥蛋♥卷铺盖
Three generations. Bastards packed up and they--
滚去中国了
they moved to China.
为了那么一点钱他们害死了整个美国工人阶级
They killed a whole class of American workers for what...
为了两分钱
two pennies a unit?
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我不是 我只是想 对不起 我...
I'm not. I'm just sorry. I just, you know--
我只是想 别这样 求你了 不要
just trying to--please don't! Please don't!
-别那么看着我 -天啊
- Don't look at me like that! - Oh, God!
我只是想...想理解你
I was just--I was just trying to understand.
好了 走吧
Now, walk.
他们不应该
There's no reason
陷入这种处境的 完全不应该
they should be in this situation, not at all.
你们应该保护好他们的
You guys should have been all over them.
什么 你在现场吗
What? Were you there?
你在现场吗
Were you there?
-不在 -不在
- No. - No.
所以你不知道发生了什么
So you don't know what went down.
你就把嘴闭上吧
You just keep your mouth shut.
威斯康辛州的区号♥
Wisconsin area code.
好 接通之后开免提
Okay, put it on speaker.
喂 你好
Yeah, hello?
老哥 我是你最疼爱的妹妹莎拉
Hey, bro, it's me, your favorite sister, Sarah.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
好吧 好吧 这次又是什么事
Yeah, yeah, what is it this time?
那些枪看起来真的很棒
Um, the guns, they look really good.
特别棒 所以我需要你帮我搞点钱
Really good, so I'm gonna need you to get the cash together.
两万刀
20 grand.
两万刀 好的 我帮你
20 grand. Okay, yeah, I can do that.
你想在哪见面呢
Where do you wanna meet?
在艾迪生街和鲍德温街那个路口有一家披萨店
There's a pizza joint on Addison and Baldwin.
-你知道吗 -我能找到
- You know it? - I'll find you.
你现在在那吗
Um, you there right now?
不在 我要让我见到的那群人里的一个去
No, I'm gonna send one of the guys
一个供应商
that I met, a supplier.
他会去取钱然后把枪给你
He'll take the money and then he'll get you the guns.
那你在哪呢
Well, where will you be?
我就在他们的房♥子这儿待着
I'm just hanging out at their cabin.
他们的房♥子那儿 那是哪儿
Their cabin? Cabin where?
我也不知道
Um, I have no idea.
但是不用担心 这些人都超好的
Just... don't worry. These guys are great.
没什么可担心的 知道了吗
There's nothing to worry about, okay?
好吧 你都这么说了
Okay. If you say so.
搞到那笔钱 我马上过去
Get that money together, and I'll be there ASAP.
如果你现金不够的话
And if you're short on cash,
我在健身房♥的储物柜里有一点
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表