我要记录供述
I want to take a statement.
如果我去了 你们得保证要付出行动
If I come down, you got to promise to do something.
我向你保证
You have my word.
等等 三个舞♥女♥被谋杀 还有几个失踪了
Wait, three murdered dancers and several others missing?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
-她听上去可信吗 -她听上去很害怕
- Does she sound credible? - She sounded scared.
我今晚要找她谈谈
I'm going to talk to her tonight,
不过我认为我们需要立刻开始调查了
but I think we need to start digging into this right away.
等等 也许不用了
Wait a second, might not have to.
资产查收部查到了莱克茜的借记卡
Asset Forfeiture got a hit on Lexie's debit card.
-有查到身份吗 -一个叫托尼·希尔的人
- They have an ID? - Yeah, a guy named Tony Hill.
他在便利店用卡的时候被监控拍到了
Caught on security camera using it at a convenience store
就在两小时前
two hours ago.
他是被定罪三次的重罪犯
He's a three-time convicted felon.
他家离莱克茜家只有一个拐角
He lives around the corner from Lexie.
-鲁塞克 有新发现吗 -没有
- Ruz, have you got anything? - I got nothing.
看起来像托尼·希尔
Oh, looks like Tony Hill to me.
我们看到他了
We got him.
你敢逃跑试试
Don't you do it.
不要逃跑 托尼
Don't do that, Tony.
-该死 -我去堵小巷
- Damn. - I'll get the alley.
托尼 站住 警♥察♥
Tony! Stop, police!
芝加哥警署 站住
CPD! Stop!
托尼
Tony!
我说了站住
I said stop!
-站住 -趴到引擎盖上去
- Hold it right there! - Get on the hood!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
有手铐吗
You got cuffs in there?
有 给
Yeah, yeah. Here you go.
-手放背后 -我们走
- Hands behind your back, man. - Let's go.
把手放背后 托尼
Hands behind your back, Tony.
好了 老兄
Okay, man.
我告诉你们 我根本不知道那些失踪的舞♥女♥
I'm telling you, I don't know nothing about no missing stripper.
那你为什么跑 是想锻炼吗
So you ran, why? The exercise?
我不想被抓 我才刚出狱
I didn't wanna get jammed up. I just got out of prison!
是的 我知道
Yup, I know.
因为抢劫做了三次牢
You've done three stretches for burglary.
你是个蹩脚的罪犯 托尼
You're not a very good criminal, Tony.
这是你在使用她的银行卡的画面
This is you using her ATM card
就在她失踪后两个小时
two hours after she went missing.
只要你合作 我们就可以达成协商
Cooperate, we can work out a deal.
不合作
If not...
你将会面临漫漫长夜
It's going to be a very long night.
我从一个朋友的住处回家
I was walking home from a friend's house
我听到了尖叫
and I heard a scream.
我走过街角 发现一辆蓝色货车正要开走
I turned a corner. I saw a blue van leaving.
我看到一间公♥寓♥的门开着
And I saw an apartment door open.
我走进去看有没有人受伤
I went inside to see if someone was hurt.
好吧 你看到什么了
Okay, what'd you see?
没什么
Not much.
我拿了个钱包 还有些首饰
And yeah, I took a purse, some jewelry,
不过我谁也没看见 也没伤害别人
but I didn't see anyone. I didn't hurt anyone.
我以我母亲的名发誓
I swear on my mother.
我知道自己应该报♥警♥的
Look, I know I should've called the police,
但我连工作都没有
but I don't have a job.
好了 闭嘴吧
All right, stop talking.
接下来会这样
Here's what's going to happen.
你要书写一份声明
You're going to write a statement.
我们会用棉签采取你的DNA
We're going to swab you for DNA.
然后呢
And then what?
然后我们就把你关进拘留室
And then we put your ass in our holding cell
看看你是不是在说谎
and we'll see if you're lying.
你怎么看
What do you think?
他就是个小混混 身上没有任何伤口能表明
I think he's a tiny little punk with no wounds
他进行过打斗
to suggest he was in a struggle.
莱克茜用小指就能吊打他
Lexie would crush him with her pinkie.
没错
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
鉴证科分♥析♥了你在莱克茜家看见的血迹
Techs ran the unknown blood you saw at Lexie's place.
结果是一名白人男性
Came back as a white male.
好的 这样就排除了希尔
Okay, that rules out Hill.
我让他们把样本和另外一起
I had them run the sample against DNA
舞者谋杀案现场取到的DNA比对 匹配成功了
from the other murdered dancers and it was a match.
警长 我们要抓的是个连环杀手
Sarge, we're chasing a serial killer.
好了
Okay.
这是莎娜尔·马丁
This is Shanele Martin.
她的尸体在垃圾箱里被发现
She was found in a dumpster with 18 puncture wounds
脸上和身上有18处刺伤
to her face and torso.
她被性侵了
She was sexually assaulted.
她的母亲上报了她的失踪
Her mother reported her missing,
但从没收到芝加哥警署的回复直到找到尸体
but never heard back from CPD until they found the body.
鉴证科在她的体内找到了犯人的唾液
Techs also found the offender's saliva on her body.
瑞秋·琼斯 18处刺伤
Rachel Jones, 18 puncture wounds,
也是在脸上和身上
also face and torso,
尸体在加菲尔德公园的一个垃圾箱里被找到
found in a dumpster near Garfield Park.
吉娜·拉米雷兹 同样的故事
Gina Ramirez, same ol' story.
18处刺伤 尸体在加菲尔德公园附近 舞者
18 puncture wounds, found near Garfield Park, dancer.
这些案子都发生在2016年
All these happened in 2016.
根据法医报告
According to the M.E. reports,
他让她们活24小时 之后把她们捅死
he kept them alive for 24 hours then he stabbed them to death
然后抛尸垃圾桶 仿佛她们就是垃圾
and tossed their bodies into dumpsters like they're trash.
三个受害者 同样的作案手法
All three victims, same M.O.
所以凶案组知道他们有个连环杀人犯要抓
So Homicide knew they had a serial.
不一定 只有一位受害着的身上有DNA
Not necessarily, they only had DNA on one of the victims.
也许他们还在调查
Maybe they were still investigating.
或者他们根本就不在乎
Or maybe they just didn't give a rat's ass.
有可能
Possible.
三个受害者 接着蛰伏几年
Three victims, cooling off period--
这还真是连环杀手的基本常识
that's serial killer 101.
联调局介入了 是吗
The Feds were called in, right?
我看过的文件里
There are no FBI reports
并没有联调局的报告
in any of the files that I've looked through
这些女孩仍处于失踪状态中
and these girls are all still missing.
全都是舞者 全都住在加菲尔德公园附近
All dancers, all lived near Garfield Park.
凶案组老大是谁
Who was the lead on Homicide?
这三起案件都是里奥·赫南德兹负责的
Leo Hernandez handled all three cases.
我认识里奥 他是个好警♥察♥ 你打给他了吗
I know Leo, he's good police. You call him?
打过了 但收到回复说他在国外
Yeah, I called. Got word back that he's out of state,
正在察看一名保护性监禁的证人
watching a witness in protective custody.
-具体行踪未知 -好吧
- His whereabouts are unknown. - All right.
当时赫南德兹的地区指挥官是谁
Who was Hernandez's area commander at the time?
布莱恩·凯尔顿
Brian Kelton.
好了 我们还知道些什么
Okay, what else we got?
看起来这三年里凶手都没有作案
Looks like the killings stopped for about three years.
没有再出现过用相同的作案手法和DNA
No homicides, no disappearances
犯下的凶杀和失踪案 直到现在
with the same M.O. or DNA until now.
但我们怎么知道凶手在绑♥架♥之后
But how do we know the offender kept
让那些女孩活了24小时呢
the girls alive for 24 hours?
身上的勒痕和淤伤
Ligature marks and bruising patterns on the bodies.
鉴证科还在她们的衣服上发现了
Techs also found trace amounts of unique cement
某种独特的水泥颗粒 不可能是巧合
granules on their clothes, which can't be a coincidence.
这说明他把她们关在了某种地下室里
It means he's keeping them in some kind of cellar.
好的 好的 所以
Okay, okay, so that--
这说明莱克茜有可能还活着
that means Lexie might still be alive.
她才失踪了多久
I mean, she's only been missing, what?
六小时
Six hours?
好了 去街上问问
All right, so hit the streets.
跟你们的线人聊聊 尤其舞者线人
Talk to your CIs, especially your dancer CIs,
然后再去翻翻旧档案
and dig back into those old case files.
看看有什么能用的
See if there's anything we can use.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表