But the detective we need to verify the accusations,
利奥·赫南达兹
Leo Hernandez,
现在不见踪影
he's in the wind.
你觉得有可能是凯尔顿干掉了他吗
Do you think Kelton got to him?
听着 我只知道利奥请了个假
Look, all I know, Leo took a leave of absence.
他也不在公♥寓♥ 也不接电♥话♥
He's not in his apartment. He's ducking his calls.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
稍等一下 如果找不到呢
Okay, wait. What if we don't?
我们会的
We will.
但如果我们找不到然后凯尔顿当选了
But if we don't and Kelton gets elected,
-我们也不能终止调查 -安东尼奥
- we can't stop the investigation. - Antonio, hey, hey.
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
嗯 我们动作要快 明白吗
Yeah, and we've got to move fast, okay?
离选举还有一周
The election's in a week.
查查利奥的账户明细 摸清他的行踪
So dig into Leo's financials. Start tracking his movements.
你好吗 孩子
What's up, baby?
-见到你真好 -是啊
- It's so good to see you. - Yeah.
感谢你专程前来
Thanks for taking the time, Dom.
我也不能总泡在网飞上嘛
A man can take only so much Netflix.
你在想什么呢
What's on your mind?
一个假设的情景
It's kind of a hypothetical situation.
我需要警♥察♥兄弟会的律师的建议
I wanted to get an FOP lawyer's perspective on it.
能保密吗
Off the record.
当然了
Won't go farther than this table.
假如说一个警♥察♥在行动中
Say a police officer is in the act
逮捕一个拒捕的罪犯
of arresting a non-compliant offender,
然后他不小心杀了那个罪犯
and he accidentally kills that offender.
出现这种事情确实很不幸 但是的确有可能
That would be an unfortunate outcome, but it happens.
事件响应小组和警♥察♥义务市民办公室会做调查
IRT and COPA would do their investigations
还那个警♥察♥一个公道
and clear the officer.
但你应该知道
But you already knew this.
如果那个警♥察♥正在服药怎么办
What if the officer involved was taking medication?
这些药是合法处方所得吗
Were these medicines prescribed?
不是
No.
所以说他在嗑药
So he was high.
是的
Yeah.
他在现场接受过测试吗
Was he tested at the scene?
他离开了现场
Uh, he left the scene
而且他的同僚在为他掩护
and his fellow officers covered for him.
这个警♥察♥可以在事后
Would it be possible for this officer
要求对他自己的行为负全责吗
to take full responsibility for his actions after the fact?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
这样他可以自己承担
So he could live with himself
不用把他的同僚都拉下水
and get his fellow officers off the hook.
有什么办法吗
Is there any way?
没有
No.
所有这三名涉案警♥察♥
All three of these officers
都会被解雇
involved in the incident would be fired.
那个磕了药然后杀死罪犯的警♥察♥
And the officer who killed the offender while he was impaired
会被判入狱
would get jail time.
安东尼奥
Antonio,
这种事不会有什么完美结局
there's no hypothetical happy ending.
头儿
Hey, Boss?
我一直在调查利奥·赫南德兹
I've been digging into Leo Hernandez.
好的 等一下
Okay, hold on.
他关掉了手♥机♥
So he shut his phone off.
我觉得他可能是想离开这里
Made me think he might try and skip town.
我和运输队谈过了
I talked to the transportation team.
发现他预订了西南航♥空♥的航♥班♥
Sure enough, he's booked on a Southwest flight.
几个小时后离开
Leaves in a few hours.
为什么不在我们的没收资产里
Why didn't we get this from Asset Forfeiture?
他不是自己买♥♥的票
He didn't buy the ticket.
是一个叫格洛丽亚·米切尔的女人买♥♥的
It was purchased by a woman named Gloria Mitchell.
我在律商联讯里查过了 米切尔是她的婚名
I ran her through Lexis Nexis. Mitchell is her married name.
她婚前姓赫南德兹
She was born Hernandez.
是他妹妹
His sister.
她住在拉辛路4217号♥
She lives at 4217 Racine.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
利奥
Leo.
汉克 我正要打给你
Hank, I was gonna call ya.
好像你在躲我
Yeah, you kind of disappeared on me.
我只是想休息一下
Just taking some time off.
凯尔顿找过你了
Kelton get to ya?
-没有 -那你为什么要逃跑
- No. - Then why you running away?
我做不到 汉克
I can't do it, Hank.
我不能告发凯尔顿
I can't blow the whistle on Kelton.
你只需要做对的事 利奥
You got to do what's right here, Leo.
你知道如果警♥察♥出♥卖♥♥♥同僚会发生什么
You know what happens to a cop that rats out another cop.
我得保护我的家人
I've got to protect my family.
你知道还有谁没有得到保护吗
You know who didn't get protected?
莱克茜·赖特 我的朋友
Lexie Wright, my friend.
香奈儿·马丁 吉娜·马丁内斯 瑞秋·琼斯
Shanele Martin, Gina Martinez, Rachel Jones.
还有四个无名氏 尸骨已经无法辨认身份
And four other Jane Does whose bones we can't even identify.
关于那个连环杀手 如果凯尔顿
Listen, if Kelton hadn't covered up the existence
没有掩盖事实的话 那些女人还会活着
of that serial killer, those women would still be alive.
那都算在凯尔顿头上
I mean, that's on Kelton.
如果你不帮我们
If you don't do what's right here...
那就是你的责任
then it's on you.
我了解你 利奥
I know you, Leo.
我知道它一直困扰着你
I know this is haunting you
它也一直在困扰着我
like it's haunting me.
我打电♥话♥给凯瑟琳·布莱德利
I'm calling Katherine Bradley.
你要告诉她真♥相♥
And you're going to tell her the truth.
布莱德利夫人 我是汉克·博伊特警长
Mrs. Bradley, it's Sergeant Hank Voight.
我和利奥·赫南德兹警探在一起
I've got Detective Leo Hernandez here.
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
利奥
Leo.
你做得对 利奥
You're doing the right thing, Leo.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
布莱德利夫人
Mrs. Bradley.
特鲁迪 怎么回事
Trudy, what the hell happened?
我以为我们还有时间
I thought we still had time.
助理检察官说要放了他 就是这样
ASA said to kick him. It is what it is.
没有证据 没有立案
There's no evidence, no case,
也就没有必要浪费任何人的时间
and no point in wasting anybody's time.
走吧
Let's go.
听我说 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Listen to me, you son of a bitch.
现在或许你能离开
You might be walking out now,
但我会带你回来的
but I'll be the one walking you back.
我记得你
I remember you.
几年前你向我开枪 但没打中
You took a shot at me years ago and you missed.
这次我肯定会打中的
I won't miss this time.
我喜欢你的激♥情♥
Oh, I love your passion.
我会抓到你的 我保证
I will get you. I promise.
不要做出你不能兑现的承诺
Don't make promises you can't keep.
借过 先生
Excuse me, Senora.
那个人是谁
Who was that man?
那是亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 你认识他吗
That's Alex Del Toro. Do you know him?
不认识
No.
他和我儿子的谋杀案
Does he have something to do with
有什么关系吗
my son's killing?
过来
Come here.
我们认为有关
We think he does.
那你为什么放他走
Then why are you letting him go?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
因为我们还无法证明
Because we can't prove it.
但是你确定吗
But you know?
我们没有证据 他也没有认罪
We don't have evidence. We don't have a confession.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你为什么过来
What bring you here?
你说过如果我找到有帮助的任何东西就来找你
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表