进楼里去 快 有我呢
Get inside the building. Come on, I got you.
进去
Get inside!
有人中枪了 掩护我
Man down! You got me?
-我掩护你了 -先生 你还好吗
- I got you. - Sir, are you all right?
先生 我们过来了
Sir, we're coming to you.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
进去 把她弄进去
Get inside! Get her inside!
他在上面
He's up there!
空房♥出租
5021H 我们发现枪手在
5021 Henry, we have the shooter
法庭对面的屋顶上
on a rooftop across from the courthouse!
来吧兄弟 我们走
Come on, bro. Let's go.
他在那 站住
There he is! Stop!
闪开 让开
Get away, out of the way.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police, don't move!
罪犯沿迪尔本街东边的小巷往北区了
Offender headed northbound on the east alley of Dearborn.
男性 黑人 灰色外套 黑色双肩包
Male, black, gray jacket, black backpack.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
别停下 快
Keep moving! Go, go, go!
趴下 闪开
Get down! Get out of the way!
5021D 开枪了 警官正在追捕
5021 Davis, shots fired! Officers in pursuit!
趴下 大家闪开
Get down! Everybody out!
凯文 接着追 我留下看她
Keep going, Kev. I'll stay with her.
把那混♥蛋♥抓住 快
Get that son of a bitch. Go, Go!
5021F 又有人中枪 女性
Okay. 5021 Frank, got another one down, it's a female.
罪犯从小巷往西逃跑
Offender's fleeing westbound from the alley.
警官仍在追捕
Officers still in pursuit.
收到
Copy that.
5021D 罪犯在18街不知去向
5021 David, offender fled to unknown direction on 18th street.
通知各小组 他扔了他的背包和外套
Alert all units, he shed his backpack and his jacket.
没有发现目标
No eyes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我刚刚和封锁警戒区域的巡警谈过
So I just talked to the patrol officers that are securing the parameter.
没有与描述相符的人经过
No one has passed through that matches the description.
那混♥蛋♥换了衣服溜走了
The prick changed his clothes and got by.
我找到了一个对着大楼的监控摄像头
I found a security camera facing the building.
但是不出意外 坏了
But it is, of course, broken.
那个胸部中弹的人
The man who was shot took one at the chest
看样子应该能挺过来
but it looks like he's going to make it.
他是个法官 叫山姆·安德森
He's a judge named Sam Anderson.
我认识安德森法官
All right, I know Judge Anderson.
所以这事一定
So there's got to be a nexus
与法官 狱警和我有联♥系♥
between the judge, the prison guard, and me.
我们顺着这个来查
Let's work that.
海莉 继续查找目击者
All right, keep combing for witnesses, Hailey.
好
Yeah.
看看这个
Look at this.
我们为了一个政♥治♥声明阻止了的枪击事件
We interrupt this shooting for a political statement.
-那不是你朋友吗 -是的
- Isn't that your friend? - Yeah.
他应该知道些什么
He may know something.
回头局里见
I'll meet you back at the District.
好
Sure.
同样的作案手法 同样的子弹口径
Same MO, same caliber rounds,
同一名枪手
same shooter.
他的射击目标是一名监狱看守
His intended targets were a prison guard,
一名法官 和一名警♥察♥
a judge, and a cop.
没错 所以我们知道他的目标是
Exactly, so we know he's going after people
刑事司法体系里的人 但为什么呢
in the criminal justice system, but why?
肯定是有某种针对你们所有人的
There's got to be some sort of personal grievance
个人恩怨
that connects all of you.
你怎么看 警长
Do you have any insight, Sarge?
我翻阅了一下我的记录
I've gone through my records.
在过去十年中 我逮捕过242位
I've arrested 242 African American males
非裔美籍男性 后经由安德森法官审判
in the last ten years that have come before Judge Anderson
-而且... -好像有一百多位...
- and, uh... - It's like a hundred--
其中有187位已经出狱回到街头
187 of them are back out on the street.
警长
Yo, Sarge,
我和鲁塞克刚刚去过犯罪实验室
me and Ruzek just left the crime lab,
他们把我们在背包里找到的步♥枪♥拆解开了
They disassembled the rifle that we found in the backpack.
这把枪登记在德鲁·贝利斯名下
It was registered to a Drew Bayless.
他曾两次驻军阿富汗
He did two tours in Afghanistan.
获得过紫心勋章
He's got a purple heart.
-我把他的档案拿来了 -好
- Got his file right here. - Okay.
看来他退伍后挺不容易的
Looks like he's had a tough reentry.
禁制令 酗酒闹事 拒捕
Restraining orders, D&D, resisting arrest.
认识那张脸吗
Recognize that face?
不认识
I do not.
好吧 已经足够申请搜查令了
Well, it's enough for a warrant.
去把他带来
Go pick him up.
安东尼奥 你跟我和金待在这里
Antonio, you hang back with me and Kim.
把这些文件过一遍 找找关联
Let's go through these files, find a nexus.
就是这里
Right here.
德鲁·贝利斯 芝加哥警署
Drew Bayless, Chicago PD.
快回到房♥间里去
Get back in your apartment.
那个白♥痴♥不在这儿
That idiot isn't here.
-你认识贝利斯吗 -我是他的房♥东
- You know Bayless? - I'm his landlord.
你上次见到他是什么时候
When's the last time you've seen him?
几天前吧
Uh, a few days ago.
如果他有麻烦我一点都不觉得奇怪
Wouldn't surprise me if he's in trouble.
他挺混♥蛋♥的而且很讨人厌
He's a prickly guy and a pain in the ass.
德鲁·贝利斯
Drew Bayless.
把你的手放在我看得到的地方 贝利斯先生
Just keep your hands where I can see them, Mr. Bayless.
贴着那面墙站好
Why don't you get up against that wall over there?
看着你的记录 德鲁
Well, looking at your record, Drew,
你看起来是个聪明人
you seem like a smart guy.
受过高等教育 在军队战绩斐然
College education, high marks in the military.
所以你应该知道躲着警♥察♥
So you got to know the dumbest thing you can possibly do
是再傻不过的事
is run away from a cop.
我没躲着警♥察♥
I wasn't running away.
我选择避免与芝加哥警♥察♥进行交流
I was choosing to avoid a conversation with Chicago police.
我看到你自从退伍以后
I'm seeing all the trouble you've been keeping up with
就麻烦不断
since you left the military.
你完全有理由这样
You've got a good reason to.
谢谢你为国效忠
Thank you for your service.
现在把苦水都倒出来吧
Now take out the garbage.
这个国家根本就不在乎那些军人
This country don't give a damn about its soldiers.
这就是你向警♥察♥开枪的原因吗
That's why you're shooting at cops, huh?
我不知道你在说什么
Not sure what you're talking about.
不知道吗
No?
这把步♥枪♥登记在你的名下
You're the registered owner of that rifle.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
今天早上有人用它谋杀
Well, it was used this morning
梅尔文·巴恩斯 一位已退休的监狱看守
to murder Melvin Barnes, a retired prison guard.
还朝我开了一枪
Took a shot at me too.
听着 这样说可能显得太自负
Look, not to sound conceited,
如果我朝你开过枪
if I had taken a shot at you,
你现在就不可能坐在这儿了
you wouldn't be sitting here right now.
德鲁 你的武器刚刚在三次枪击案中使用过
Drew, your weapon was just used in three shootings
其中包括一起谋杀案
including one homicide.
警司希望能严惩凶手
Superintendent of the police is looking to crucify somebody
而目前...
and right now...
我们手里只有你
you're all we got.
如果你够聪明的话
So if you are smart,
-就应该赶紧交代 -不是我♥干♥的
- you'll start talking. - It wasn't me.
我发誓
I swear.
我今天刚从威斯康星州回来
I just got back from Wisconsin today.
我在那边打猎
I was hunting.
-还有谁能拿到你的枪 -没有人
- Who else would have access to your guns? - Nobody!
一定有人趁我不在的时候把它偷走了
Somebody must've stolen it when I was gone.
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
-老大 -什么事
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表