内森是个好孩子
Nathan is a good boy.
他只是个吓坏了 无家可归的小孩子
He is a scared-ass little kid with no place to go,
帮助他是你的工作
and it is your job to help him.
我的工作是抓捕杀死马利克的凶手
Listen, it's my job to arrest Malik's killer,
肯尼·阿姆斯壮
Kenny Armstrong,
你的前男友
your ex-boyfriend.
现在内森是帮我抓住他的最佳人选
Right now, Nathan is my best shot at doing that.
把我介绍给肯尼
Introduce me to Kenny.
我们知道他家是团队的据点
Right? We know his crew meets at his crib.
想办法把我弄进去
Find a way to get me in there.
这样我能布置窃听器
So I can plant the wire.
好吧 那你们要向我保证
Okay, then you gotta promise me
尽快把内森送出芝加哥
that you're gonna get Nathan out of Chicago fast.
成交
Deal.
没事的 兄弟
I got you, man.
来吧
All right.
你不会在这里待太久
You ain't gonna be here too long.
等到我们找到领养你的人后就走
Long as it takes for us to find somebody to take you in.
你有州外的亲戚吗 我们能帮你联♥系♥
You got anybody we can reach out to outside the state?
你想去什么地方吗
Anywhere you wanna go?
不 我不想走
No, I'm not interested in leaving.
拜托 小子 我喜欢你这态度
Hey, come on, man. I dig it.
小子 我理解你
Listen, man, I get it.
搬家很难受 但或许你会喜欢新城市
Moving is rough, but you might actually like a new city.
我弟弟搬到了得州
My little brother had to relocate to Texas.
他一开始很不习惯
He wasn't feeling it at first.
现在爱得不得了
Digs it now.
我表哥
My cousin.
他比我大点
He's older.
住在亚特兰大
He lives in Atlanta.
我好久没见过他了
I ain't seen him in a while,
但他一直都对我很好
but he's always been nice to me.
好的
Okay.
我们会找到他
Track cuz down.
-就这样 -谢了
- All right. - Thanks.
你要走了吗
Yo, you leavin'?
是啊 我得去参加生日派对
Yeah, man, I gotta get to a birthday party.
但你很安全
But you're all set.
门外有警♥察♥守着
We got a police officer at the door.
他们会保护你
They got you.
不用担心
You're good.
你感觉怎么样
How you feel?
-我挺冷静 -冷静 很好
- I'm cool. - Cool? Good.
这算什么 第一次约会吗
So what's this, a first date?
第一次约会
First date?
就参加六十岁生日派对
To a 60-year-old's birthday party?
我觉得不行
No, I don't think so.
好吧 那交往几个月了
Okay, a few months, then.
假戏真做 对吧
Make it look real, right?
莱拉 见到你真好 宝贝
Laila, good to see you, baby.
你来帮我庆祝我很高兴
So glad you're here to help me celebrate.
瞧瞧你 妹子
Look at you, girl.
一如既往地美丽动人
Damn, just as beautiful as ever.
肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
-谢谢你来 -不客气
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah.
你知道妈一直都更偏爱你
You know Mama always liked you more than me.
给你们介绍一下
Yeah. Hey, y'all.
这是我朋友基思
This is my friend Keith.
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, what's good, man?
还行吧
Nothing much.
你们记得去吃点猪肉
Make sure y'all go and get some of that pork, you know?
我从圣路易斯弄来的
I brought it in from St. Louis.
其实我更喜欢那个水果馅饼
I actually like how that cobbler looks.
城里最好的桃子馅饼
Best peach cobbler in the city.
真的吗
You kidding.
趁着没被吃完赶紧进屋拿吧
Better get inside before it's all gone.
好的 你要点什么吗
Okay, I can do that. You need anything?
好
All right.
-生日快乐 老妈 -谢谢你 宝贝
- Happy birthday, Mama. - Thank you, baby.
里面情况如何
How's it going in there?
挺好的 发现了肯尼的老巢
Pretty good. Found Kenny's man cave.
这地方看起来适合谈话
Seems like a good place to do some talking.
好了
Okay.
等一会 我马上回来
Wait. I'll be right back.
-好 -好的
- Cool. - All right.
好久不见 莱拉
It's been a while, Laila.
我以为你在躲我呢
Thought you were trying to avoid me.
一直很忙而已
Just been busy,
在中心那边
you know, down at the center.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
你的工作是帮助孩子们 对吗
Yeah, you working with the kids, right?
我很尊敬这点
You know, I got a lot of respect for that.
不如我也做点贡献吧
How 'bout I make a donation to the cause, you know?
不 不用了
No. No, I'm cool.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我不想要脏钱
I just wanna keep this thing legit.
行 你做主
Yeah, the choice is yours.
不过还是谢谢你有心
But thanks for offering.
马洛
Hey, yo, Marlo.
别让这些蠢货进我的地下室
Yo, keep these fools out of my basement.
好的
Yeah, all right.
老妈 我去拿杯喝的
Mama, I'm gonna grab a drink.
你想要点什么吗
Can I get you something?
-不用了 亲爱的 -好的
- I'm good, sweetie. - Okay.
能看到了就告诉我
Okay, let me know when you got a visual.
能看到了
We've got eyes.
莱拉
有摄像头 赶快出去
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
别激动 好吗
Let's not get worked up, okay?
你在这里干什么
What you doing down here?
-我迷路了 -你迷路了
- I got lost. - You got lost?
我这就回♥派♥对去
Let me get back to the party.
拜托了 伙计们
All right. Come on, fellas.
没必要动枪 好吗
There's no need to play with guns, okay?
我问你 你在这里干什么
I said, what you doing down here?
我说了 我随便逛逛然后迷路了 好吗
I told you, I was looking around and I got lost, okay?
不对 兄弟 虽然我刚认识你
Nah, bro. You see, I just met you.
但我感觉有点不对劲
And the way I see things, man, that just don't feel right.
-我们现在就得进去 -等等 给他点时间
- We gotta get in there now. - Okay, wait. Give him a sec.
他还没说安全词
He still hasn't used the safe word.
我明白 肯尼 好吗
I understand that, Kenny. Okay?
我应该先征得你的同意
I should have asked your permission first.
我无意冒犯 兄弟
I didn't mean no disrespect, man.
你是该征得同意
Yeah, you should've.
那么我再问你一次
So I'ma ask you one more time.
你来这里干什么 基斯
Why you down here, Keith?
莱拉跟我说了你的96年篮球 兄弟
Laila told me about your '96 ball, man.
96年公牛队 那是我最喜欢的球队
'96 Bulls, come on, that's my favorite team of all time.
-我一定得... -宝贝 是你吗
- I had-- - Baby, that you?
-是我 -你去哪了
- Yeah. - Where the hell you been?
在这和肯尼说话 没事
Down here talking to Kenny. That's all.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他怎么拿着枪
Why's he got a gun in his hand?
我们在和你的新男人聊天
We're here chatting with your new man.
赶紧把枪收起来 免得伤到别人
Put the gun away before you hurt someone.
听我说 没事的 宝贝
Hey, listen. It's okay, baby.
只是一场误会 没事
It was just a misunderstanding, that's all.
我应该先征得同意
I should have asked for permission first.
征得什么同意
Permission to do what?
去看他的96年篮球
Check out his '96 ball.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表