So you and Jasmine, you were roommates?
是的 两年的室友
Yeah, for two years,
但我们不是什么很亲密的朋友
but we were never best friends or anything.
我们在不同的圈子里玩
We ran in different crowds.
就有些互不干涉的感觉 你懂吗
Just sort of stayed out of each other's way, you know?
直到她休学了一阵子
Until she left school for a bit.
-为什么 是怎么回事 -为什么她休学了
- Why? What's this about? - Why did she leave school?
我也不太清楚
I'm not really sure.
她秋假过后就再也没来上学了
She just never came back after fall break.
有点像消失了一样
She kind of just disappeared.
我上周跟另外一个男的也是这么说的
I said the same thing to that other guy about a week ago.
什么另一个男的
What other guy?
不好意思 我不记得他的名字了
I'm sorry, I forgot his name.
他长什么样子
What did he look like?
跟你差不多年纪
He was about your age.
黑皮肤 亚裔 穿着考究
Black, Asian. Dressed really nice.
-布莱尔 -是的 就是布莱尔
- Blair. - Yeah, that's it. Blair.
他对贾思敏也有一堆问题
He had a lot of questions about Jasmine too.
什么样的问题
What kind of questions?
他想要知道些贾思敏休学之前
He wanted to know about some guy
跟市里某个人约会的一些事情
she was dating from the city before she took a leave of absence.
我不记得他的名字了
I didn't remember his name.
我只见过他几次 然后他有点吓人
I'd only met him a few times and he was kind of scary.
-长像略粗旷 -是他吗
- A little wild and-- - This him?
是的 就是这个人
Yeah, that's the guy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我给博伊特打电♥话♥
I'll call Voight.
我知道你认识丹尼斯·里德
So I understand you knew Dennis Reed.
是的 我认识丹尼斯
Yes, I knew Dennis.
我们以前也算是在一起过几个月
We sort of hung out for a few months.
那算不上贾思敏最光彩的经历
It's fair to say it wasn't Jasmine's finest hour.
-没错 -好的
- That's fair. - Okay.
我们在社区的一个派对上认识
We met at a party in the neighborhood
然后我们开始约会
and we started dating.
然后她开始喝酒
And she started drinking
吃喝玩乐 迷失了自己
and partying, got lost.
所以我们让她休学了一学期
So we pulled her out of school for a semester
好让她找对自己的方向
so she could get her head on straight.
那现在呢
And now?
她马上就要以优异的成绩荣誉毕业了
She's on track to graduate. With honors.
刚收到的哥伦比亚法学院的录取通知书
Just got accepted to Columbia Law School.
好样的 那真的很了不起
Good for you. That's a hell of a thing.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you, sir.
我想问一下你
Let me ask you,
你上次和丹尼斯聊天是什么时候
when was the last time you talked to Dennis?
那有一阵了
It's been a while.
-大概一年前 -好的
- About a year? - Okay.
你俩在一起时 有什么不寻常的事情发生吗
When you two were together, anything unusual happen?
不寻常
Unusual?
一些你可能不想让别人知道的事情
Something you might not want the world to find out about.
汉克 这问题是什么意思
Hank, what the hell kind of question is--
雷 我想要尽可能的礼貌些
Ray, I'm trying to be respectful.
但现在死了两个人
I got two dead bodies.
其中一个死前一天还在你车上待过
One of the dead guys was in your car the day before he died
和你的女儿约会过
and he dated your daughter.
好吧
Okay.
除了吃喝玩乐 没有了
Other than partying, no.
没有什么不寻常或者不光彩的事情
Nothing unusual or shameful.
好吧
Okay.
那现在没事了
All right, then?
如果你没有其他问题
If you don't need anything else,
贾思敏得回去上班了
Jasmine needs to get back to work.
-再见 宝贝 -再见 爸爸
- Bye, baby. - See you, Daddy.
-我很感激 -谢谢
- Appreciate it. - Thank you.
她看起来是个好孩子
Man, she seems like a good kid.
是的 我很骄傲
Yeah, she is. I'm very proud.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be.
雷 为什么不告诉我贾思敏和丹尼斯约过会
Ray, why didn't you tell me Jasmine and Dennis had dated?
我不好意思说
I was embarrassed.
我花尽全力让她在正道上成长
I did everything I could to raise her right,
进好的学校
get her into a good college.
然后她开始跟一些小流氓混在一起
And then she starts dating some punk?
真快把我逼疯了
Made me crazy.
我试图掩盖这件事
I tried to block it out.
假装什么都没有发生过
Just pretend it didn't happen.
-没事了吧 -没事了
- We good, right? - Yeah.
再过三周 我就是市长了
Three more weeks, I'll be mayor.
非常了不起
Hell of a thing.
我和你 我俩要一起干一番事业了
Me and you, we're gonna do some great things together.
-你跟贾思敏谈过了 -是的
- You talked to Jasmine? - I did.
她承认和丹尼斯约过会
She admit to dating Dennis?
是的 他们在一起过几个月
Yeah, they dated a few months.
玩得太过疯狂
Partied more than they should have,
但据她所说 没别的了
but according to her, that's about it.
所以我们还是不知道
So we still don't know
布莱尔手上有什么关于贾思敏或者雷的猛料
what Blair had on Jasmine or Ray that was so valuable.
如果布莱尔发现了什么
If Blair found something,
他是通过敌情调查知道的 对吧
he found it doing opposition research, right?
-对 -那我们也一样去调查吧
- Yeah. - Let's do the same.
集中到贾思敏和丹尼斯约会的那两三个月
Just focus on the two, three months Jasmine dated Dennis.
但听着 我们私下悄悄调查 明白吗
But listen, we soft-shoe this, okay.
要是有人问起来 就说是背景调查
Anybody asks, it's just for background.
这些都不能写进报告
None of this goes in the report yet.
开始吧
Let's go.
大伙 九月什么也没有
Guys, September's a bust.
接着找十月的
Let's move onto October.
十月的大学城
October in a college town.
肯定有一大堆警方报告
Gonna be a hell of a lot of police reports.
2016年10月埃文斯顿
All right, Evanston, October 2016.
有酒驾 扰乱秩序 涉毒
We got DUIs, disorderly conduct, drug possession.
没有与贾思敏或丹尼斯有关的报告
Nothing connected to Jasmine or Dennis.
也许她被抓后警♥察♥认出了她
Well, maybe she got picked up, a cop knew who she was?
如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case,
布莱尔没有官方报告也做不了什么
not a whole lot Blair can do without an official record.
也许她没被抓 但她确实没少作乐
She may have not been picked up, but she was partying.
她删除了所有社交平台上10月份的照片
She deleted her social media for all of October.
但她的苹果云 看看这个
But her iCloud? Look at this.
她完全就是另一个人
She looks like a different person.
他的苹果云也是 任何与他改过自新的
See, his iCloud, everything that doesn't match
牧师形象不符的东西都被移除或删了
his reverend rebrand got moved or deleted.
-为什么不删除一切 -那我就不知道了
- Why not delete everything? - That I do not know.
等等 那是谁
Wait. Wait, who is that?
做个面部识别
Do facial rec on her
-因为我在照片里见过她 -发送
- because I recognize her from these photos. - Sending.
找到了 安娜·威尔克
Got it. Anna Welk.
有一次携带毒品前科
One prior for possession,
2016年10月17日去世
deceased, October 17, 2016,
可♥卡♥因♥吸食过量
cocaine overdose.
我找到了急救报告
Yeah, I got an EMT report.
急救人员去了埃文斯顿的一个地址
Paramedics respond to a home in Evanston
时间是10月17日早上
on the morning of October 17th.
安娜·威尔克被宣布当场死亡
Patient Anna Welk pronounced dead on arrival.
我找到点信息 给我个U盘
I think I got something. I need a jump drive.
-我们得感觉给博伊特 -给
- We got to get this to Voight right away. - Here.
贾思敏·普莱斯 比弗利的厉害婊♥子♥
Jasmine Price, the badass bitch of Beverly.
贩毒 主宰市场
Selling, taking names!
我们就要发大财了 全是现金
We gonna be rich! Cash money!
我只需要继续卖♥♥给我的小伙伴 安娜
All I gotta do is keep selling to my girl, Anna.
过来 宝贝 过来
Come here, babe. Come here.
快过来
Get over here.
给我再来点伏特加 甜心
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表