剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
我在旅馆就该杀了你
I should have killed you back at the hotel.
是 但你没有
Yeah, but you didn't
因为你还想逃之夭夭
because you wanted to get away with it,
说明你没有彻底疯掉
which means you're not completely insane.
丰特 你怎么找到我们的
Hey, Font, how the hell did you find us, man?
我们通过车子追踪到一个洛杉矶的毒贩
We were able to trace the car to a drug dealer in Los Angeles,
让我们找到了去世的孩子们
which took us to the dead kids,
然后找到了这家伙 我们追踪了
which took us to this guy. We tracked everyone
所有持洛杉矶驾照的租车人
who rented a car with a Los Angeles driver's license.
有五辆车配备了定位系统
Five of the cars were GPS equipped.
我们一人负责一辆
We each took one.
布朗伯格借给了我们他的直升机
Bromberg loaned us his, uh, helicopters.
当地警方也很乐意帮助我们
Local sheriff's department was more than happy to help.
布朗伯格有五架直升机吗
Bromberg's got five helicopters?
底特律分局有七架
The Detroit office has seven.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-放下你的枪 -什么
- Drop your weapon. - What?
-米尔特 你干什么 -放下
- Milt, what's going on here? - Drop it now.
扔到玉米地里
Throw it into the corn.
你要干什么 米尔特 打死他吗
What are you gonna do, Milt? You gonna shoot him?
怎么 你觉得我不会吗
What, you don't think that I will?
你之前说根本不知道我有什么能耐
You said before you had no idea what I was capable of.
扔吧
Go ahead.
别担心
Don't worry.
他不会杀这家伙的
He's not gonna kill this guy.
可能直接放了他
He's probably gonna let him go.
我无所谓 因为现在
Which is fine by me, because right now,
他只对米尔特是个威胁
he's-he's only a threat to one person on this planet.
所以来吧 米尔特
So go ahead, Milt,
-放他走 -放下枪
- let him go. - Drop your weapon.
你也是
You, too.
退后
Get back.
不 米尔特 米尔特 好好想想
Oh, no, M-Milt, Milt, Milt, think about this.
拿着
Take it.
你绝对有权要我的命
You have every right to want to kill me.
我死也活该
I deserve to die.
你儿子是个好孩子
Your son was a good kid.
真的是个好孩子
He was a really good kid.
如果我死了真的
And if I thought for one second
能让他复生 我会拿起那支枪
it would bring him back, I would take that gun,
对准脑袋 扣下板机
I would put it to my head and I would pull the trigger.
哪怕那能让我有片刻的安宁
Hell, if I thought it would give you just a moment of peace,
都足够了
that would be reason enough.
但那不会
But it won't.
所以我唯一能做的
So the only thing that I can do
就是我过去六年里一直做的事
is the thing that I've done for the last six years.
我想要平衡这天平
I want to balance the scales.
想要做够多的好事 来抵去坏事
I want to do enough good in my life to try to outweigh the bad.
但我怀疑永远也办不到
But I doubt I'll ever get close.
我想继续尝试
I'd like to keep trying.
我无权向你要求那些时间
I don't have the right to demand that time.
你有权阻止我
You've earned the right to stop me.
不
No!
米尔特
Milt! Milt! Milt!
快叫救护车
Get an ambulance! Now!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
错配搭档
第一季第十三集[全剧终]
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表