剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
I told you, I haven't seen him.
我也不会见他
I'm not going to.
他是个混♥蛋♥还是个变♥态♥
He's a jerk and a creep.
你能别说了吗
Would you give it a rest?
是你哭着喊着说
You're the girl who cried,
"他为我高兴"
"he's happy for me."
-你向我们撒谎了 蒂娜 -我没有撒谎
- You did lie to us, Tina. - I didn't lie.
事实上你确实撒谎了 两次
Actually, you did-- you lied twice.
现在我们没有理由再相信你
So now we have no reason to believe you,
所以就别说了
so just stop talking.
我们就坐这儿等着美好先生回家来
We'll just sit here and wait for Mr. Wonderful to come home.
特别探员张伯伦
Special Agent Chamberlain.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
是我派去跟踪罗西堂兄维托的探员
That was the agent that I detailed outside to Rossi's cousin Vito.
他说房♥子前面有一辆卡车
He said there's a truck creating a disturbance
-在制♥造♥骚乱 -好的
- in front of the house. - Okay.
别让她离开 也别让她用电♥话♥
Don't let her leave, and don't let her use the phone.
告诉古兹威克斯在罗西已知同伙
Tell Guziewicz we got a 10-37 at the home
家门口有可疑车辆
of one of Rossi's known associates.
我们在路上了
Yeah, we're on our way there right now.
杰考克斯 那个花店的电♥话♥记录
Jacocks, whatever happened to the phone records
有消息了吗
from the flower shop?
原来是有一通从
Turns out there was a call placed
"快乐陷阱"打给花商的电♥话♥
to the florist from The Happy Trap.
什么
What?
那不就是芬克豪泽开单身派对的地方吗
Yeah, isn't that where Funkhauser had his bachelor party?
是啊
Y-Yeah.
所以
So...
也许是芬克的朋友喜欢上了霍莉
maybe one of Funk's friends has a crush on Holly,
也许是什么脱衣舞娘订的
or maybe they were ordered by some stripper,
那些被带到警局的
someone who got hauled down to the station
然后霍莉给帮了忙的
and Holly did a favor for.
要我说 这是挺烂的借口呢
Ah, pretty lame theories, if you ask me.
也许是谁要跟我过不去
Or maybe someone's trying to screw with me.
喂
Hello?
拉斯 我很欣赏你能察觉别人看不到的东西
Russ, I admire the way you see things other people don't see.
也欣赏你认为那些事所代表东西的方式
And I admire the way you see what those things represent.
千万别夸我
Please don't compliment me.
无论那会帮助还是影响你的案子
Doesn't matter if it helps your case or hurts your case,
你总是跟随证据
you just follow the evidence.
你清楚关于花的证据很明显
And you know the evidence on the flowers is clear.
是啊 很明显 是我...
Yeah. Apparently, I s...
是我送的
I sent them.
现在你得告诉她
Yeah, and now you need to tell her.
探员受伤
Officer down.
他还有呼吸
He's breathing.
好的
Okay.
一 二 行动
One, two, go.
住手 住手
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
手举起来让我们看到
Hands in the air where we can see them.
这一袋子东西很丰富啊
That's quite the bag of tricks you got here, hmm?
胶带
Duct tape.
还有砖
Ooh, a brick.
谁会带一块砖呢
Who carries a brick?
一块砖
One brick.
这砖也有什么情感价值吗
Does this brick have sentimental value, hmm?
这砖上有你母亲的血迹吗 麦克
That's your mother's blood-covered brick, Mike?
真有趣 还有什么
This is fun. What else you got here?
还有煤油啊
Whoa, kerosene.
几条碎布 还有火柴
Some torn rags, some matches.
所以...
So...
毫无疑问你会因为
there's no question that you're going away
谋杀你表弟维托未遂而进监狱
for the attempted murder of your cousin Vito, yeah?
那又怎样
So what?
因为我很确定
Well, and since I'm pretty sure
在今早肖恩·马克尔家的失火现场
that you used this same bag of tricks for the fire
你也用了同一个袋子
this morning at Sean Markel's,
我打赌他的DNA就在砖上
I'll bet that's his DNA on the brick.
那就意味着那次谋杀未遂也算你的
Which means that you're going away for that attempted murder, too.
那又怎样
So what?
我们有古兹威克斯家的法医报告
We've got the forensics report from Guziewicz's house,
一旦我们将煤油比对玻璃上的残留
and once we match the kerosene to the glass,
你也会因为那场火去坐牢
then you're going away for that fire, as well.
因为什么
For what?
那场纵火
The fire.
昨晚的
Last night.
古兹威克斯家
At Guziewicz's house.
-古兹什么 -古兹威克斯
- Guza-who? - Guziewicz.
将你关进大牢的警探
The police detective who put you behind bars.
没想杀过他
Never went after him.
罗西是个杀人凶手和纵火犯
Rossi is a killer and a fire bug,
但不是我的纵火犯
but he's not my fire bug.
一定是我的承包商 乔
Must be my contractor, Joe.
不是乔
It's not Joe.
他确实有罪 但不是我们认为的
He's guilty of something, but not what we thought.
一年前 他雇了他姐姐的孩子
About a year ago, hired his sister's kid,
一个毒虫 替他干活
some pothead, to work for him.
那孩子手艺很烂
The kid did a crap job.
接错电线 让三栋房♥子起了火
His faulty wiring set three houses on fire.
乔在用成♥本♥价♥帮人家重新装♥修♥
Joe's been working, at cost, to repair the houses.
所以我们提到火他才会紧张
That's why he got nervous when we mentioned the fire.
你们跟他客户确认过了吗
And you've confirmed this with his clients?
他们的维修账单的确很便宜
They did have unusually low repair bills.
他说自己之前闭口不提
He says he didn't say anything earlier
是觉得你家起火也是那个原因
because he assumed that he had caused your fire,
自己承担不起再免费修缮一栋了
and he didn't think he could afford to fix another house for free.
破了两桩案子 但没一桩是我的
Two crimes solved, but neither of them mine.
我能单独跟你说两句吗
Can I speak with you alone, please?
不是丹尼干的
It's not Danny.
丹尼现在是我们的主要嫌疑人
Danny's our main suspect now.
我们必须要审讯他
We have to interrogate him,
也要搜查他家 必须把他和
and we have to search his house, and we have to treat him
其他嫌犯同等对待
like we would treat any other suspect.
所以你把他抓来
So you bring him in.
审讯他
You interrogate him.
如果审错了人
And when you're wrong...
我儿子再也不会理我了 拉斯
my son never speaks to me again, Russ.
如果你不是他妈妈 你会怎么做
If you weren't his mother, what would be your call?
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
怎么了 拉斯
What's going on, Russ?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
这是搜查你家和你本人的搜查令
It's a warrant to search your home and person.
我需要你跟我走一趟
And I'm gonna require you to accompany me downtown.
拉斯
Russ...
你还记得十二岁时
You remember when you were 12
你生了你♥妈♥的♥气
and you got mad at your mom
离家出走吗
and you ran away from home?
记得吗
Remember that?
还记得我
Remember I, uh...
那晚让你睡在我家沙发上吗
I let you stay on my couch for the night?
我记得那晚上被这个声音吵醒
I remember waking up that night to this sound,
起床去了客厅
and I went out to the living room,
你在那里
and there you were.
你站在那里 朝着墙
You were standing, facing the wall,
在踢墙 越来越生气
kicking it, getting madder
越来越生气
and madder.
我现在不是十二岁了
I'm not 12 anymore.
是 我知道
No, I know.
但你还是有那股怨气
But you still have all this rage,
对世界有这股怨气
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表