剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
击中了头部 颈部和胸部
in the head, neck and chest.
我到达汽车旅馆时
Figure I was at the motel,
大概是枪击发生后三分钟
three minutes after the shootings.
两名受害人均已死亡
Both victims were already dead.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
你能想象我当时的惊讶
You can imagine my surprise.
我们将那孩子带回了警卫室
We brought the kid back to the squad room
并尽可能地让他舒适
and made him as comfortable as possible.
他看起来还好
He seemed okay...
鉴于发生的一切
considering.
于是我向他展示了嫌犯的照片
So I showed him a picture of our suspect.
这是你看到的坏人吗
Is this the bad man you saw?
你这是诱导证人
You were leading the witness.
你只展示了一张照片 这会影响证词的可靠性
You tainted his testimony by showing him a single photo.
你该让他自己描述
You should have asked him to describe
他所见到的那个人或者是画出来
the person that he saw or maybe draw a picture of him.
当时我们蜡笔用完了
We were all out of crayons.
孩子向来不是可靠的证人 你知道的
Children are notoriously bad witnesses; you know this.
他们太渴望被认可
They're too eager to please--
能对你说任何你想听的话
they will tell you what you want to hear.
反正这案子也不是
Wasn't as if we based our case
只建立在这孩子的证词之上
on the kid's testimony.
三人看见克拉伦斯在枪击发生后
Three people saw Clarence running out of that motel
跑出了旅馆 在他的衣服上还沾有
right after the gunshots, and he had one of the victims' blood
一名受害者的血迹
on his clothing.
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
不
No.
还有一个细节 克拉伦斯
Th-There is one other detail-- uh, Clarence
声称他有不在场证明
claims that he has an alibi.
一个开着白色序曲车的人 叫皮特
Some guy named Pete in a white Prelude.
你详细调查过吗
Did you look into that?
我当然查过了
Of course I ran that down.
我在这里和附近的郡
I found 137 different Preludes
找到了一百三十七辆不同颜色的
in this and surrounding counties,
本♥田♥序曲
all different colors,
没有一辆的车主叫皮特或彼得
none of them registered to a Pete or a Peter.
你真的以为
Did you honestly think that
重新调查布莱克什凶杀案
you could reopen the Brackish homicide
我会不知道吗
and that I wouldn't find out about it?
我想 三楼的人
I guess, uh, discretion
或许不太明白秘密行事是什么意思
has a different meaning on the third floor.
普里切特二十年前雇了我
Pritchett hired me 20 years ago.
亲自任命我接他的班
He handpicked me as his replacement.
他是我的朋友
He is my friend.
他会为我留意一切
He is gonna look out for anything
有可能颠覆我儿子世界的事情
that could turn my son's world upside down.
这或许能帮到丹尼
This might help Danny.
让他确信真正的凶手已经绳之于法
Reassuring him that the right man was prosecuted
或许能让他解脱
could give him closure.
你不会天真到相信这些狗屁吧
You're not actually naive enough to believe that crap, are you?
就算再多的调查
Because no amount of fact-checking
也换不回丹尼的亲生父母
is gonna bring back Danny's biological parents,
只会让他越陷越深
but it could send him spiraling.
我要你停止调查
I want you to drop this.
不
No.
抱歉 我对丹尼有承诺
I'm sorry-- I made a promise to Danny.
我不是在请求 张伯伦探员
I'm not asking, Agent Chamberlain.
无意冒犯 古兹威克斯局长
With all due respect, Commander Guziewicz,
你不是我的上司
you're not my superior.
这件案子到底有什么特别
Hey, what is it about this case
值得让你如此激怒古兹威克斯
that makes you willing to piss off Guziewicz so much, hmm?
你是曾经冤枉了无辜的人吗
Did you once put away a guy who turned out to be innocent?
你这是...在赎罪吗
Is this... is this you paying your penance?
这就是你来巴特克里的原因吗
Is this... is this what got you sent to Battle Creek?
为什么在你眼中 所有人做事都是
Why does everyone always have to have an ulterior motive
别有居心呢 拉塞尔
with you, Russell?
因为大家就是别有居心 米尔顿
Because everybody always has an ulterior motive, Milton.
听着 我受不了普里切特
Look, I can't stand Pritchett.
那家伙当局长时没少折磨我
The guy rode me nonstop when he was my commander;
多少年一直压着我 不让我升警探
he held up my promotion to detective for years.
但尽管如此 不得不承认那人还是有本事的
And yet, I got to admit the guy does solid work.
你怎么解释他衣服上有受害者的血迹
I mean, how do you explain the victim's blood on his clothes?
在审问他时 克拉伦斯告诉普里切特
During his interrogation, Clarence told Pritchett
他那天是去帮罗莎莉注射毒品的
that he'd helped Rosalee shoot up that day.
他说她害怕针管
He said that she was afraid of needles.
或许他们不是被谋杀的
Maybe nobody murdered them.
你居然背着我行事
You went behind my back.
你要无视我 请便
You want to ignore me, that's just fine.
但如果你要进入我的世界
But if you're gonna come into my world,
请直接来找我
please do it through me.
为什么
Why?
有人对你隐瞒了事情
Your feelings get hurt
所以你觉得不好过吗
when somebody keeps something from you?
那信的事怎么说
What about the letters?
-什么信 -克拉伦斯说他曾想找到
- What letters? - Clarence said he tried to track down
在壁橱里的那个小孩
the little kid in the closet.
他说他给警♥察♥
Said he sent letters to the cops,
福利机构都写了信
the-the foster system...
你想让我把这些当睡前故事讲给你听吗
You wanted me to read those to you as a bedtime story?
我阻止了一个已定罪的杀手
I kept a convicted killer
去折磨一个小男孩的感情
from preying on the emotions of a young boy.
-我看不到这里有小男孩 -我能
- I don't see no young boy here. - I do.
我只想知道我父母到底怎么了
All I want to know is what really happened to my parents.
我从没阻止你去了解真♥相♥ 丹尼
I have never kept that from you, Danny.
你只说是因为毒品
All you say is drug killing.
因为这是事实啊
'Cause that's what it was!
如果克拉伦斯没做就不是
Not if Clarence didn't do it.
你为什么突然对这件事这么感兴趣
Why are you suddenly so obsessed with this?
我为什么对我父母的谋杀案感兴趣吗
Why am I obsessed with my parents' murder?
因为如果不是毒品
Because if it wasn't a drug killing,
那也许我父母就不是一对有毒瘾的废柴
then maybe my parents weren't a couple of drug-addicted losers.
也许我就也不会是瘾君子
And maybe I don't have to be one, either.
我把你当孩子 因为你的行为像个孩子
I still treat you like a child because you act like a child.
自己负起责任来 去戒毒
Take responsibility for yourself and go and get cleaned up.
别再把你的毒瘾
Stop blaming your drug habit
怪罪在去世十七年的人身上
on two people who've been dead for 17 years!
纳丁女装
午饭的时候你去了那儿么
Ooh, is that where you went during lunch?
我需要买♥♥一身泳衣
I needed to buy a new bathing suit.
你还记得那个送我花的人吗
Do you remember the guy who sent me flowers?
他刚邀请我去牙买♥♥加五日海上游
He just asked me to go on a five-day cruise to Jamaica.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
邮轮游吗
A cruise?
你跟那个人不是才约会了两次吗
Haven't you guys only been out on, like, what, two dates?
三次了 都很不错
Three. They've all gone really well.
很明显啊
Apparently.
我觉得你最好还是不要去
I think it's a good idea for you to just not do this.
至少要确保他没什么不可告人的秘密
At least make sure there aren't any skeletons in his closet.
-我会查一下他的背景 -他是个很好的人
- I'll run a background check. - Well, he's a really nice guy.
我不觉得你会找到什么
I don't think you're gonna find anything.
我也不确定那符合职业道德
I'm not sure that's entirely ethical, either.
没关系啦
It's fine.
你好 联调局特别探员米尔顿·张伯伦
Hi. Uh, Special Agent Milton Chamberlain with the FBI.
-你是约瑟夫·巴特利吗 -联调局
- Are you, uh, Joseph Bartley? - FBI.
天啊 我犯什么事了
Geez. What... what did I do?
没什么
Nothing wrong.
资料显示你有一辆97年产的本♥田♥序曲
It says here that you were the owner of a 1997 Honda Prelude?
我拥有过最棒的车 怎么了
Best car I ever had. What's this all about?
我的同事想了解一个叫皮特的人
Uh, my colleague's obsessed with, uh, some guy named Pete
他可能在十七年前借了你的车
who may or may not have borrowed your car 17 years ago.
皮特吗 皮特是我弟弟
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表