剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
《错配搭档》前情提要
Previously, on Battle Creek...
霍莉 那些花是谁送你的
Holly, who sent you those flowers?
我不知道 没有留言
I don't know. There was no note.
你昨晚太醉了
You were so drunk last night,
-不记得自己送了花 -我知道是谁送的
- you don't remember sending them. - I know who sent them.
-你怎么知道的 -他打电♥话♥来了
-How'd you find out? - Uh, he called.
是在街尾开咖啡店的那人
It's the guy who runs the coffee shop down the street.
你为什么要调查我儿子
Why are you investigating my son?
我需要你调查
I need you to run a check
一个少年犯名叫丹尼·布莱克什
on a juvenile delinquent named Danny Brackish.
丹尼在这边的一个教习所住了几个月了
Danny has been living here in a halfway house.
为什么不告诉我你回来了
Why didn't you tell me you were back?
你来见我还需要带个支援吗
You think you need backup to talk to me?
他十六岁时
By the time he was 16,
事情完全失控了 他开始吸毒
things were so out of hand. He started using.
我不会放弃你
I'm not giving up on you.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
宝贝 我们玩个游戏 好吗
Hey, baby... hey, baby, we're gonna play a game, okay?
来玩躲猫猫 好吗 别出声
It's called hideaway. Okay, you stay real quiet.
罗莎莉 罗莎莉 开门 开门
Rosalee! Rosalee! Rosalee! Open the door! Open the door!
打扰一下 张伯伦警探
Excuse me, Agent Chamberlain?
你是丹尼 对吧
It's... it's Danny, right?
有什么事吗
Wh...What's on your mind?
我认为那个因
I think the guy
杀害我父母而入狱的人
who's in prison for killing my parents
有可能是被冤枉的
maybe didn't kill my parents.
联调局能帮我调查一下这事吗
Is that something that the FBI could help look into?
你让你养母帮忙不就行了
Well, isn't there something your mother can do?
这可是有个
One of the perks of having
警♥察♥局长当养母的好处之一
the police commander as an adoptive parent.
我们现在的关系不怎么好
We're not exactly on great terms right now,
即便没事 她也太有保护欲了
and even if we were, she's too protective.
我连拉斯都不能找 她肯定会知道
I can't even ask Russ, because she'll definitely find out
然后立马叫停 就算我站在这里
and shut it down. She'll probably sniff me out
她都可能会发现我
for just being on this side of the hall.
我们去别的地方谈吧
We're gonna go talk somewhere else.
你可比我高三十多厘米
You're, like, a foot taller than me, man.
所以你得更努力地创造投篮空间
Just means you got to work harder to create space.
你怎么会十七年后突然认为
So what makes you think after 17 years
法♥院♥判定的犯人可能是清白的
the guy that they convicted is innocent?
从上周开始
It started last week.
我没有按时跟假释官报到
I didn't check in with my PO when I was supposed to.
犯人在红线后等候
我在等传讯的时候
So, I was waiting for my arraignment,
我听见那个人说的话
and then I hear this guy.
我根本没去过
I was never in that motel room
那两个人被杀害那汽车旅馆 真没有
where those two people were murdered. Nuh-uh, no.
这十七年来 我一直是模范囚犯
I've been a model prisoner for the last 17 years,
在这个我本就不该来的地方
in a place I never should've set foot in.
我从未去过
I was never in that motel room
那两个人被杀害的汽车旅馆
where those two people were murdered.
他就在那...
There he was...
在我一米开外的距离
five feet in front of me, this...
这个我做梦都想找到
this dude I... I dreamed about finding
然后亲手杀死的人
and killing with my bare hands.
这个禽兽
This monster, man.
但事实并非如此
Only he wasn't.
他只是个可悲的人
He was just a pathetic man,
瘦骨如柴 病魔缠身 可悲至极
skinny and sick and sad-looking.
你跟他说话了吗
So did you talk to him?
说了 但我没告诉他我的身份
Yeah, but I didn't tell him who I was, though.
他跟我说他从没想过自己
He told me he never thought he'd get locked up
会被冤枉去坐牢
for something he didn't do.
丹尼 所有犯人逮着人就会说
Danny, any man in prison will tell anyone who will listen
-自己是无辜的 -不
- that they didn't do it. - No, no, no.
他有两次假释的机会
He had two chances at parole.
他说他只需要展示出悔恨的样子
He said that all he had to do was show remorse
他们就会放他出来
and they'd let him free.
他说那两次他都没做到
He said he didn't do it both times.
-但你得... -听我说
- Aw, come on, I mean, you gotta... - Man, look,
万一这人说的是真话
on the off chance that this guy's for real...
这意味着杀害我父母的凶手
that would mean that whoever really did kill my parents...
依然逍遥法外
is walking around free.
-我没杀过任何人 -我听说了
- I never killed anyone. - Yeah, I got that part.
我还拿到了你的犯罪记录
I also got your rap sheet.
两项被判定的贩毒罪
Two felony narcotics convictions,
-致命武器伤人罪 -我不会否认
- assault with a deadly weapon... - I'm not gonna sit here
我犯下过那些罪名
and tell you I didn't do that.
暴♥力♥只是为了赚钱生存
Violence is all a part of getting paid.
但杀人 这可不会有人付你钱
But killing? You do that, you don't get paid.
我可不太相信这套理论
I'm not sure I buy that logic.
你杀了欠你钱的人
You kill someone who owes you,
以后就不怕收不到钱了
you never don't get paid after.
向你这样的人肯定很清楚
Yeah, I'm sure a guy like you knows all the ins and outs
怎么树立自己的名声 对吧
of how to make it on the street, right?
好吧 听着 等等哥们
Okay, o... listen, hang on, man.
听着 枪声响起的时候
Listen, I was on the outside of that building
我在那栋楼外面
when those gunshots went off.
-有人看见你在外面吗 -有
- Did anyone see you outside? - Yeah.
-他能证明你在外面吗 -能 皮特
- Confirm that you were out there? - Yeah. Pete.
皮特
Pete?
-谁是皮特 -序曲皮特
- Who's Pete? - Prelude Pete.
他开一辆本♥田♥序曲
He drove a Prelude.
波浪头 留着傻帽胡子
Wavy hair. One of them stupid mustaches,
那种让你看起来
like the thin kind that make you look like
很像迟钝傻子的胡子
you're a slow learner.
你和皮特当时在干什么
And what were you and Pete doing?
我在贩毒 他在买♥♥货
I was selling; he was buying.
我跟警♥察♥说过这事 但据我所知
And I told the cops that, but as far as I know,
他们压根没去找那人
they didn't even look for him.
所以你想让我去找序曲皮特
So you want me to find... Prelude Pete
那个在97年留着波浪头和丑胡子的人
with the wavy hair and a bad mustache from 1997
来证明你的清白吗
to corroborate your story?
他车是白色的
Prelude was white.
联调局为什么要重开一起
Why is the FBI reopening a homicide case
我十七年前破的凶杀案
I closed out 17 years ago?
我答应了一个朋友会重新调查
I promised a friend that I would look into it,
市议员
Councilman.
我没兴趣帮你朋友的忙
I'm not in the habit of doing favors for your friends.
所以...
So...
祝你好运
good luck.
是丹尼·布莱克什
It was Danny Brackish.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 要我怎么帮你
Okay, how do I help?
首先 丹尼希望能保密
First, Danny asked for secrecy
因为他不想让他妈妈知道
because he doesn't want his mother to find out.
其次 我希望你能跟我过一遍
And secondly, if you could walk me through
你所知道的双杀案当天事发经过
your version of the events on the day of the double murder.
当时有个毒贩子
There was a known drug dealer.
叫克拉伦斯还是什么的
Small-time guy, Clarence something or other.
他主要在六英里公路汽车旅馆街角做生意
He worked the corner out in front of the 6 Mile Road Motel.
所有证据都证明 受害者欠他的钱
By all accounts, the victims owed him money.
给我开门
Open the door!
门闩被扯了下来
The door chain was ripped off the jamb,
所以我们知道是强行闯入
so we know that there was forced entry.
弹道报告证明凶杀武器是一把西格绍尔
Ballistics confirmed that the murder weapon was a SIG Sauer
九毫米手♥枪♥ 我们一直没找到
nine-millimeter pistol, which we never recovered
但克拉伦斯当时身上有枪
but... Clarence carried,
至少四名不同证人证实了这点
according to four different witnesses.
他近距离对死者开了好几枪
He shot them several times at close range
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表