剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
等等 你们可从没说过这个
All right, wait, you never said anything.
-我还以为... -扯淡呢
- I thought this was... - Oh, hell no.
夫人 拜托
Ma'am, please,
我们只是想知道是谁给她的
all we're trying to do is find out who gave it to her.
既然你来了
Now that you're here, hopefully
希望你能说服她告诉我们真♥相♥
you can convince her to tell us.
去你的
Screw you.
我们都知道自己的权利
My daughter and I know our rights.
要想让那对父母坦白
The only way we're gonna get the parents
我们只能控告那个小女孩
to come clean is to charge the girl.
吓吓他们
You know, scare the parents.
他们现在有律师了
They now have a lawyer.
而他声称毒品是你放进去的
And he is claiming that you planted the drugs
就为了免于被起诉放狗咬小孩
so that you wouldn't be sued over the dog attack.
他们的功力
Their bluff
明显比你高
trumps your bluff.
所以我们才要...
Which is why we need to...
你不能搜查他们家屋子
You cannot search the house.
我们发现了一公斤海♥洛♥因♥啊
We found a kilo of heroin.
拿到搜查令不是问题吧
I don't think we'll have any trouble getting a warrant.
是啊 只要曲奇
True, as long as Cookie
在搜寻前有合理根据
obtained informed consent before she performed a search
并获得了知情同意
with no probable cause.
一旦那律师推♥翻♥了曲奇的搜查行为
As soon as the lawyer gets Cookie's search tossed,
你们在他们屋子找到的任何东西
then everything that you guys find in the house,
都会被视为无效
that gets tossed as well.
非法搜查和审讯所获得的证据无法作为呈堂证供
毒树之果啊
It's fruit of the poisonous tree.
漂亮
Nice.
我不确定
I'm not sure
我们是否要将重心放在父母身上
we should even be focusing on the parents.
那也许我们应该关注的是教育系统呢
Perhaps we should focus on the education system,
-全社会 -父母双方都没有前科
- society at large. - Neither parent has a record.
当我告诉那位母亲说
Look, when I told the mom
她的女儿身上带着海♥洛♥因♥时
that her daughter had heroin on her,
她立马反应激烈
she immediately went on the offense
并指责是我们栽赃的
and accused us of planting it.
这只能说明比起警♥察♥
Which could just mean that she trusts her kid
她更愿意相信自己的孩子
more than she trusts the police. Look,
我认为是女孩在上学路上发现了毒品
I think she found the drugs on her way to school.
毒品贩子经常在那附近交易
Dealers are known to operate in this neighborhood,
也许是听到警♥察♥来
and they'll just toss the drugs
就把毒品丢了
when they know the police are approaching.
有哪个蠢蛋毒贩
No dealer is stupid enough
会这么丢掉十万块啊
to just toss a stash worth 100 grand.
你是说毒贩永远都不会犯傻吗
You're convinced a heroin dealer would never be stupid?
丰特 叫上芬克豪泽
Font, take Funkhauser,
还有杰考克斯 去查查小女孩
Jacocks, and go and check out every route
上学可能经过的所有路线
that the girl could've taken to school,
看看她是否会碰上毒贩
and see if her path might have crossed with one of the dealers.
杰考克斯在参加联调局培训呢
Jacocks is at an FBI training seminar.
什么时候
Since when?
我从来没签过任何外部培训啊
I never approved any outside training.
培训只需要一天
It's actually just a day.
她早上刚走
She left this morning.
挺好的
Well, good for her.
好吧 那就你和芬克去吧
Okay. It's you and Funk, then.
明白
On it.
你们是不能搜查他们家
You know, you can't search the house,
但也许有人可以
but there might be someone who can.
你们以为我们傻啊
You must think we're damn fools.
亲爱的 我来
Baby, I'll handle this.
这份法♥院♥指令允许民♥政♥部♥
This court order allows the Department of Human Services
检查家里是否有危害儿童的证据
to check the home for evidence of child endangerment.
我们家里没有非法藏♥毒♥
There are no illegal drugs in here.
那你就没有什么可担心的了
Well, then you got nothing to worry about.
我们都已经知道你是个骗子了
How about the fact we already know you're a liar?
先生 这位女士不是警♥察♥
Sir, this woman is not a police office;
她是一位有执照的社工
she's a licensed social worker.
她只是来确认
Her only interest is assuring
您的女儿是否得到恰当的看护
that your daughter's being properly cared for.
妨碍她可是犯罪行为
You do realize that obstructing her is a criminal offense.
所以你只有两个选择
So the only thing you have left to decide is:
自己边儿去或者我们让你们边儿去
are you two gonna move or are we gonna move you?
很多证据表明
There's plenty of evidence
无论这对家长在做什么
that whatever these parents are doing,
他们最好继续保持
they should keep doing.
你已经看了十分钟了
You've been here ten minutes.
就发现小女孩在学校获了科学竞赛奖
And learned the girl's won her school science fair,
艺术竞赛奖还从未缺过课
art fair and perfect attendance awards.
我们可不是来调查孩子的
Whoa, whoa, we're not investigating the kid here.
我们是在调查他们的父母
We're investigating the parents.
阿格纽探员是一个诚实的人
Detective Agnew is an honest officer.
他可能隐藏了一些事实
And while he may have shaded the truth a bit,
-只是为了... -隐藏事实
- while trying to... - Shade the truth?
这是你们警♥察♥的专门用语吗
That what you cops call it?
他在十岁孩子的书包里发现了一公斤的海♥洛♥因♥
He found a kilo of heroin in a ten-year-old's backpack.
他只是试图竭尽所能
He was just trying to do whatever he could
找到该对这件事负责的人
to apprehend who's ever responsible.
行家一出手 就知有没有
Kick save and a beauty.
快看
Look at that.
一个干燥箱
It's a dry box.
这是一个用来保存潜水装备的防水箱
It's a watertight case designed to store scuba gear.
有时候毒贩们会用它来保持粉状毒品干燥
Sometimes drug dealers use them to keep powdered drugs dry.
你猜这个是用来干什么的
Hey, which one do you think this one's for?
-这箱子上锁了 -那又怎样
- It's locked. - So what?
锁在箱子里的海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin in a locked compartment
对孩子不构成威胁
does not constitute child endangerment,
法♥院♥只命令我来关注这些
which is all this court order authorizes me to search for.
在这个房♥子里找到的海♥洛♥因♥都是危险的
Heroin found anywhere in the house is dangerous.
我同意
I agree.
我还觉得房♥子任何地方藏枪也很危险
I also think guns anywhere in the house are dangerous,
但只要它们是锁起来的...
but as long as they're locked up...
规矩不是我订的
I don't make the rules.
好吧 你不能开
Fine. You can't open it,
那如果我打开它并找到了一箱子海♥洛♥因♥
but what would your report say if I opened it
你的报告会怎么写
and I found it full of heroin?
经过进一步检查
Upon further examination,
这个箱子其实并没有上锁
the box isn't locked at all.
该死
Damn it.
拉斯
Russ.
怎么了 米尔特
Hey, what's up, Milt?
这个女孩的叔叔 我认识他
The girl's uncle, I know him.
你抓过他吗
You busted him before?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no,
我上周末去他家烧烤了
I was at a barbecue at his house last weekend.
我倒是很惊讶你没有去
I'm actually surprised you weren't there.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我确定你也认识他 乔伊·费拉罗
Well, I'm sure you know him. Joey Ferraro.
巴特克里市警♥察♥
He's a Battle Creek cop.
他绝对能接触海♥洛♥因♥
He would definitely have access to heroin.
乔伊吗
Joey?
你觉得我在贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥吗
You think I'm dealing heroin?
我觉得要是光想吸
Well, I think a kilo's a bit much
手上有一公斤也未免太多了
to keep on hand if you're just using.
我没贩毒 就算我有
I'm not dealing. And even if I was,
我也绝对不会利用我的外甥女
I sure as hell wouldn't use my niece.
你把我想成什么样的人♥渣♥了
What kind of a scumbag do you think I am?
你知道 在今天之前我可以说
You know, before today I would've said
你绝对不是这样的人♥渣♥
that you're definitely not that kind of a scumbag.
因为我记得你 乔伊
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表