剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
His Battle Creek caseworker
证实他在劳德代尔堡
confirmed he was in Fort Lauderdale,
但他在劳德代尔堡的社工
but his Fort Lauderdale caseworker
却证实他在巴特克里
confirmed he was in Battle Creek.
丹尼已经在这边的
Danny has been living here
一个教习所住了几个月了
in a halfway house for a couple months now.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
他从来没法静下来 从小就这样
He could never keep still, even when he was a kid.
一直在动
He was always on the move,
能够驾驭任何事情
he was always on top of everything.
你看过他的案件记录了吗
Did you read his charge sheet?
我们的工作真是奇怪
We got a weird job.
看一份打印材料就觉得能了解一个人
Read a printout, figure you know a person.
我当时还是新人
I was a rookie,
被叫去调查一个...
and, uh, I got called to this...
涉毒谋杀案 夫妻都死了
drug killing -- husband and wife both shot.
没有目击者
No witnesses.
至少他们本来是这么以为的
At least, that's what they thought
直到有人发现了他们躲在
until somebody found their three-year-old boy
衣柜里的三岁儿子
hiding in a closet.
普里切特局长 抱起孩子
And Commander Pritchett, he picked him up,
交给我说 "你养吧"
handed him to me and said, "Take him."
我就照办了
So I did.
那时女警的待遇和现在很不同
Things were very different for female cops back then.
我都无法想象
I can't imagine.
他八岁时 曾拿刀指着游乐场的一个孩子
When he was eight, he pulled a knife on a kid in the playground.
十六岁时 事情完全失控了
By the time he was 16, things were so out of hand...
我送他去了少管所
I let them send him to juvie.
以为等他出来了会变好
I thought things would be better when he got out,
但却更糟了 他开始吸毒
but it was worse. He started using.
有天他嗑了药 和人打架
And one night he got high and he got into a fight,
打得一个孩子进了医院
and he ended up putting a kid in the hospital,
我不能忍♥了
and that was it.
我说我不想见到他 除非他戒毒
I said I did not want to see him until he got clean.
他却说他永远不想再见到我
He raised the ante and said he did not want to see me again, ever.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你肯定很难受吧
That must have been so hard for you.
走吧
Let's go.
丹尼
Danny.
为什么不告诉我你回来了
Why didn't you tell me you were back?
她是你手下的警员吗
She's one of your cops?
你来见我还需要带个支援吗
You think you need backup to talk to me?
所以我才不想跟你联♥系♥
That's why I didn't call you.
她带我来是因为昨晚我的房♥子着火了
She brought me because my house burned down last night.
我们的房♥子
Our house.
所以呢
And what?
你觉得和我有关吗
You think I'm involved?
不 但我的警员
No, but there are people in my office
问我你在哪
who are asking me where you are,
我很坚定的说你在佛罗里达
and I have been insisting that you were in Florida.
-你要抓我吗 -不 当然不是
- Am I under arrest? - No, of course you're not.
-当然不是要抓你 -但你却来找我
- Of course you're not. - Oh, but you came looking for me
要询问我 以防万一
so you can ask these questions, just in case.
去你的吧
Screw you.
我需要知道昨晚四点你在哪里
I need to know where you were last night 4 a.m.
我在和哥们儿打台球
I was shooting pool with the guys.
就在这儿
We were here at the house.
就我们三个
Just the three of us.
各位 我需要你们的名字和证词
Guys, I'm gonna need your names and your statements.
你太草率了
This is a long shot.
开玩笑吗 她和这人生了个孩子
Are you kidding me? She had a baby with this guy.
罗西肯定很嫉妒
Rossi's got to be jealous.
你从来没嫉妒过谁吧
You've never been jealous, have you?
你从来没有体会过和女友说着话
You've never been talking to your girlfriend
却发现她并没在留意你
and noticed her looking over your shoulder,
而是在瞧别人吧
staring at someone else?
你当然没有了
Of course you haven't.
每个人都有
Everyone has.
你恋爱过吗
Have you ever even been in love?
你说爱是人类灵魂的
I mean, you say that love is the highest
最高什么什么
whatever of the human soul,
我却没觉得你在
but I don't see you putting yourself
努力为自己寻找爱情
out there trying to meet anyone.
你怎么了 米尔特 还是你就没有灵魂
What happened to you, Milt? Or don't you have a soul?
我想那是罗西
I think that was Rossi.
车是房♥子后面出来的
Car came from behind the house.
房♥子着火了
The house is on fire!
特别探员张伯伦 请求追踪一辆蓝色科迈罗
Special Agent Chamberlain requesting follow on a blue Camaro.
有人吗
Anybody here?!
去看卧室
Check the bedrooms!
真的假的
Seriously?
这案子肯定是罗西干的
This crime has got Rossi's name all over it.
我们在里面发现了玻璃碎片
we found shards of glass inside,
很可能是燃♥烧♥瓶♥ 所以才起火了
presumably a Molotov cocktail, hence the fire.
受害人在屋里 被打晕了
And the victim was found inside, beaten and unconscious.
至少我们洗清了丹尼的嫌疑
Well, at least we know that Danny's not involved.
丹尼在巴特克里
Danny is in Battle Creek.
我们去询问了他
We went and we questioned him.
很抱歉让你这样
Sorry I put you through that.
你也是在尽职尽责
You did what you had to do.
好消息
Good news.
他们找到蓝色科迈罗了
They found the blue Camaro.
发现脚印了吗
You see any footprints?
人行道上找什么印都不容易 米尔特
Hard to find a print in the pavement, Milt,
你想找我不拦着
but be my guest.
我改变了对你在芬克豪泽的
You know, I've revised my opinion
单身派对上的表现的看法
about your behavior at Funkhauser's party.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我对你的看法怎么还是没变呢
Because my opinion of you has remained surprisingly stable.
你就是个浪漫主义者 拉斯·阿格纽
You are a romantic, Russ Agnew.
你在派对上买♥♥醉
You didn't get drunk at that party
不是因为想逃避浪漫
because you were running from romance.
你在派对上买♥♥醉
You got drunk at that party
是因为你想要追求浪漫
because you were running to romance.
你还是别来这套...
Why don't you just save this...
你不是没分♥析♥过我
Ah-ah, you got your chance to analyze me,
现在该我分♥析♥你了
now it's my turn to analyze you.
你喜欢霍莉
You like Holly.
想向她表达自己的感受
You wanted to tell her how you feel,
但又没胆子这么做 清醒的时候
but you didn't have the nerve to do it-- sober.
等这案子完了 我会追踪每一个
When we're done with this case, I'm gonna follow up
给花店打过电♥话♥的人类
on every human being who called the flower shop.
我会找到是谁给她送的花
Then I'm gonna figure out who sent the flowers.
然后拿那结果证明你的错误
And then I'm gonna rub it in your face.
我知道罗西在哪儿
I know where Rossi is.
他们都在斯莱家用餐绝不是巧合
That's not a coincidence they both ate at Sly's.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
没事
You're not.
我们拿到了搜查证扣押了乔的公♥司♥记录
We got a warrant and seized Joe's company records.
找到了另一个他工作的房♥子同时又失火的
Found another house he worked on where there was a fire.
他们正在进行纵火调查
They're opening an arson investigation.
那有些意思 不过很可能是巧合
That's interesting, but it's probably a coincidence.
拉斯和米尔特的嫌疑人 罗西
Russ and Milt's suspect, Rossi,
很可能是他干的
he looks good for this.
对乔不利的证据也很充分
The evidence against Joe is really good, too.
让我把他带来
Let me bring him in,
看他在正式审讯中怎么说
see how he does in a formal interrogation.
随你便
Knock yourself out.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
麦克不会来的
Mike's not gonna show.
我告诉你了 我没见过他
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表