剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
'Cause I remember you, Joey.
我记得你在公益曲棍球比赛时
I remember you being a fairly decent guy
是一个很公平正派的人
during that charity hockey tournament.
我也很乐意赛后请你
And I liked having you over to my house
来我家一起烧烤
for the barbecue afterwards.
那很有趣 对吧 至少我觉得是
I mean, that was fun, right? At least I thought it was!
他有点不高兴你上周末
He's a little upset you didn't invite him
没有邀请他去烧烤
to your barbecue last weekend.
不 我没有不高兴 我只是很困惑
No, I'm not upset. I'm confused.You know?
这让我觉得我之前不够了解你
It makes me think I didn't really know you that well after all.
你可能真的是这样的人♥渣♥
That maybe you are that kind of a scumbag.
拉斯 你要相信我
Russ, look. You got to believe me.
我姐姐和我 我们虽然不常见面
My sister and I, we don't always see eye to eye,
但是她绝对不是毒贩 我也不是
but she's definitely not a dealer, and neither am I.
我爱我的外甥女胜过一切
I love my niece more than anything.
绝不可能做任何会伤害她的事情
There's no way in hell I'd do anything to hurt her.
海♥洛♥因♥不是我的
It's not my heroin.
你们抓错人了
You got the wrong guy.
每个人都会说谎
Everybody lies.
而我们识破谎言的能力
Yet our ability to spot a lie
非常的弱
is surprisingly weak.
联邦调查局底特律分部
我们以为说谎的人会向上看 坐立不安
We believe liars tend to look up, fidget
或者开始挠耳朵
or scratch their ear.
没一个是对的
None are true.
但撒谎者的确会有一些微表情
But liars do often exhibit micro-expressions,
微妙面部抽搐 持续时间只有二十分之一秒
subtle facial tics that last only about 1/20 of a second.
这是不可控制的 但是
They're extremely difficult to control, but
额头
瞳孔扩大
眼角
面颊
鼻子
嘴角
也几乎不可能被大多数质问者看出来
nearly impossible for most interrogators to detect.
你可以从额头或者眉毛里的皱纹看出来
You can see in the forehead, the furrow in the brow.
这些是最常见的微表情
It's by far the most common of these micro-expressions.
眼角部位
The corner of the eye, the...
特别探员肯·布朗伯格
微微抽动 焦虑不安
subtle twitch, concern.
你先吧 我不知道想吃什么
Go ahead, I don't know what I want.
不好意思
Oh, I am so sorry.
你好 我是艾琳·杰考克斯
Hi. I'm Erin Jacocks.
肯·布朗伯格
Ken Bromberg.
你是巴特克里警局的吗
You're from Battle Creek?
是的
Yeah, I am.
你怎么知道我...
How did, how did you know that I ...?
我的观察力还真是没能好好展现
Not a great display of my powers of observation there.
你认不认识米尔特·张伯伦
You wouldn't happen to know Milt Chamberlain, would you?
他曾经在我们部门工作
He used to work in our division.
刚在巴特克里市警局设了个从属办公室
Just opened a satellite office in Battle Creek.
米尔特 是啊
Milt, yeah!
我不太认识他
Yeah, I don't really know him,
但是我见过他
but I've seen him around.
挺帅一小伙 对吧
Kind of a pretty boy, right?
你不喜欢他吗
You don't like him?
不 他挺好的
No, he's fine.
他只是...
He's just...
我不应该再说什么了
I probably shouldn't say anything
我知道 你和他曾经是最好的朋友 但是
'cause, for all I know, you were his best friend, but...
你不觉得他有点装逼吗
Don't you think he's kind of a phony?
西装革履 打理头发
I mean, with the fancy suits, and the hair,
而且总是笑眯眯的
and the smile he's always got plastered on.
我们都觉得他是
We all assumed he must've done
犯了大错才被降职的
something pretty bad to get demoted.
然后自己被发配到了这里
Sent off to work by himself.
我们想错了吗
We wrong?
他也许是个白面小生 但他绝非被贬
He may be a pretty boy, but he definitely wasn't demoted.
事实上 他是我合作过的最棒的探员
In fact, he's one of the best agents I've ever worked with.
我很不舍得他走
I hated to see him go.
好吧 我信了
Okay, good to know.
霍莉清查了物证室
Holly inventoried the evidence locker.
没有海♥洛♥因♥丢失
No heroin's missing.
因为只有腐♥败♥的脑残警♥察♥
Yeah, that's because only a corrupt and brain-dead cop
才会在明明可以满世界勒索毒贩
would steal from a building full of cops
还能全身而退的情况下
when there's a whole world of dealers out there
选择从警♥察♥的大楼里偷毒品
who can't call the police after you rip them off.
其实 毒贩可以报♥警♥的
Actually, they can.
而且他们其实该报
And they should.
你说的对
You're right.
我们应该更好的和毒贩沟通
We should do a better job of communicating that.
我们搜查了他的公♥寓♥
We searched his apartment.
在没有搜查令的情况下
Which they did without a warrant.
因为他都没和工会代表联♥系♥就同意了
Because he consented without even consulting his union rep.
-说没什么好隐瞒的 -而且事实如此
- Said he had nothing to hide. - And he was right.
没毒品 没现金
No drugs, no cash at his house,
银行也没存款
no cash deposits at the bank,
也没什么像是大笔现金购买♥♥的物品
and no sign of anything he could've bought with a lot of cash.
浴室倒确实有个电视
He did have a TV in his bathroom.
但也不是什么贵重物品
Yeah, but that was nothing big or expensive.
不 只是我也想给浴室装电视
No, but I always wanted a TV in the tub.
莎琳连卧室都不让我装
Shaylene won't even let me have one in the bedroom.
她说那会影响夫妻感情
She said something about how it interferes with intimacy.
你知道什么会影响夫妻感情吗
You want to know what really interferes with intimacy?
就是经常讨论什么会影响夫妻感情
Always talking about what interferes with intimacy.
别告诉她我这么说了
Don't tell her I said that.
她对色情影片怎么看
How's she feel about porn?
其实 夫妻感情是...
You know, the thing about intimacy is...
停 我相信你一定很有高见
Stop! I'm sure you've got some brilliant advice
要说什么信任啊沟通啊
on the value of trust and communication
幸福和谐的夫妻关系啊
and rainbows in a relationship.
但我想他一定更愿意上街
But I'm sure he'd much rather get back out on the street
给我找个被乔伊·费拉罗勒索的毒贩回来
and find a dealer that was ripped off by Joey Ferraro!
-好的 -好吧
- Yes. - Yeah.
证据明显表明你的理论是错的 拉斯
The evidence is pointing against your theory, Russ.
所以我们才需要更多证据 米尔特
Yeah, that's why we need more evidence, Milt.
他俩去烧烤会了吧
Those two were at the barbecue, weren't they?
是的
Yeah.
如果毒品不是这附近弄来的呢
What if the heroin didn't come from around here?
我在底特律办的最后一案里就有个
The last case I worked in Detroit involved
销♥售♥中美洲毒品的多米尼加人黑帮
a Dominican gang selling heroin from Central America.
你真的觉得多米尼加人黑帮
You really think that a Dominican drug gang
要靠招募四年级的
is gonna try to expand its territory
三好学生当毒贩来扩展地盘吗
by recruiting fourth-grade honor students as dealers?
不 我认为多米尼加贩毒黑帮或许
No, I think that a Dominican drug gang may have moved
扩张到了巴特克里 丢了一千克毒品
into Battle Creek and lost a kilo,
后来被人捡到了
which was then found.
我们已经查过你的理论 现在该我的了
We investigated your theory. Now it's my turn.
如果她是捡的 那就会告诉她的律师
If she'd found it, she would've told her lawyer.
他也不会让她保持沉默了
And he wouldn't be telling her to keep her mouth shut.
我相信如果你信任别人
I believe that if you trust someone,
别人也就会信任你
they trust you in return.
但你却对他们说谎
On the other hand, you lied to these people.
而且我想你的职业生涯中
And I'm guessing that at some point in your career,
恐怕也对律师说过谎
you probably lied to the lawyer, too.
拉斯 没人跟你谈是因为没人信任你
Russ, no one's talking to you because no one trusts you.
不
No.
你的理论太荒谬了
That's a ridiculous idea, all right?
就算是大城市的毒贩也不会随便
Even big-city dealers wouldn't just toss a kilo
就把一千克海♥洛♥因♥丢树丛里
of heroin into the bushes.
阿格纽
Agnew.
有发现了 也许你会在意
Got something you're gonna want to see.
两位
Hey, guys.
-你好 杰考克斯 -米尔特 我
- Hey, Jacocks. - Hey, Milt, you know, I'll...
我待会儿来找你 马上来
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表