剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
and, yes, that probably means that someone doesn't like me,
但我不再问那些问题了
but I don't ask those questions anymore.
我只是奉命行事
I just do what I'm asked to do
做到最好
to the best of my abilities.
为什么
Why?
为什么你现在跟我说这些
Why are you telling me all this now?
我在回应你
I'm reciprocating.
你告诉我对霍莉的爱 向我表达真诚
You showed me some genuineness by confessing your love for Holly...
爱 你在说什么 我根本没说"爱"这字
Love? What are you talking about? I never used the word "Love."
不说出来 也有很多方式
Mmm, there are many ways of communicating things
表达情感的
without actually saying them.
我没跟她睡过 连会也没约过
I'm not sleeping with her. I'm not even dating her.
怎么就爱她了
How could I love her?
人们没有睡过也总会相互爱慕的
People love people without sleeping with them all the time.
我爱我妈妈
I love my mother.
这是为了说明没睡过又爱上人的例子
To clarify, that would be an example of me not sleeping with...
为什么是周二
Why Tuesday?
为什么她会在周二这一天同时见孩子和嫖♥客♥
Why would she visit her kid and her john on the same day,
靠那么近
so close together?
唐娜·托马斯不是和你父亲一起遇害的
Donna Thomas wasn't killed with your father.
也不是因为他死了才被杀的
She wasn't even killed because he died.
她被杀是因为 你父亲死后
She was killed because, after your father died,
你看了这个
you... read... this.
我父亲的遗嘱吗
My father's will?
第6A段
Paragraph 6A.
你父亲将全部产业传给了他的孩子们
Your father bequeathed his entire estate to his children.
不是"本文件中提到的孩子们"
Not his "Children named in this document,"
不是"合法的"孩子们
not his "legitimate" children,
只是他的孩子
just his children.
而你们知道那不光是你们俩
And you knew that wasn't just the two of you.
你父亲告诉了你们 或许就在最近
Your father had told you, probably recently,
你们还有同父异母的姐妹
that you have a half-sibling
自己才联♥系♥上了她
and that he had reconnected with her.
那又如何 不用担心
Big deal. No worries.
但他突然去世了
But then he dies unexpectedly.
在有机会更改遗嘱
Before he had a chance to change his will
说明遗产只传给你们俩之前
and make it clear that you were the only two
就去世了
to share his estate.
又或许他没忘
Or maybe he didn't forget.
或许就是希望你们三个分享
Maybe he wanted all three of you to share.
而你们不愿意
And you didn't want to.
凭什么 对吧
Hell, I mean, why should you, right?
不过是个没人爱的穷妓♥女♥而已
Just... some poor prostitute that nobody ever loved.
我不觉得这只是因为贪婪
I don't think this was just about greed.
这就是因为贪婪
And it was just about greed.
他教会了你们俩骑自行车
You two were the ones that he taught how to ride a bike.
和你们玩捉迷藏
You two were the ones that he played catch with,
一起欢笑 一起悲伤
laughed with, cried with.
你们爱他 他是你们父亲
You loved him. He was your dad.
但她基本都不认识他
But she barely knew him.
能成为他孩子这点 也不过...
And the fact that she was his child, too, that's just, uh,
是个巧合
a coincidence.
既然能拿到一半的财产
How the hell are you supposed to get by
又是何苦
on a third of a fortune...
要守着三分之一过活呢
when you can have half of a fortune?
你们去跟她谈判
You went there to offer her a settlement,
通情达理 出了公平合理的价格
something reasonable, something fair, given the circumstances.
你们去让她消失
You went there to make her disappear.
没人知道她存在过
Nobody even knows she exists.
或许她根本不存在
She might as well not exist.
你能证明吗
Can you prove any of that?
现场布满了你们的指纹
We have your fingerprints all over the place.
不 才没有
No, they're not.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
更重要的是 你觉得
And more importantly, do you think
你妹妹跟你一样确定吗
your sister's as certain as you are?
因为现在 她面对着一份协议
Because right now, she's getting an offer.
先认罪的只判两年
First to confess gets two years.
后认罪的 至少二十五年
Second to confess gets 25 to life.
你确定自己不要请律师吗
Are you sure you don't want a lawyer?
我没什么说的
I have nothing to say.
我什么都没干
I did nothing.
不需要律师
I don't need a lawyer.
你妹妹刚才要求请律师
Your sister just asked for a lawyer.
我不需要律师
I don't need a lawyer.
或许只是你们中的一个干的
Maybe only one of you did it.
如果你能证明
If you can convince us of that,
或许两年牢都不用坐
then you may not even get two years.
他们不会认罪的
They're not gonna confess.
为什么要认罪
Why should they confess?
-他们知道我们没理 -他们不知道
- They know we've got squat. - They don't know.
是希望 他们也不知道可以有多相信对方
They hope. They also don't know how much they can trust each other.
-我们可以恐吓他们 -他们是兄妹
- I say we browbeat 'em... - They're siblings.
彼此袒护 别浪费时间了
They love each other. Stop wasting your time.
我不喜欢你们
I don't like you guys.
在你们杀人前我就不喜欢你们 知道为什么吗
I didn't like you guys before you were killers. You know why?
因为每个地方都有你们这样的人 被宠坏的混♥蛋♥
Because every town has people like you, spoiled little brats
永远逍遥法外
who get away with everything.
但每个地方也有我这种人
But every town also has people like me,
顽固的笨蛋
stubborn idiots.
没错
Yes...
我们毫无证据
we don't have any evidence.
拉斯 我不觉得...
Russ, I don't think...
没错 你们天衣无缝 但你猜怎么着
Yes, you clean up well. But you know what,
你们终归会去坐牢的
this isn't the end until you go to jail.
知道为什么吗 因为你休想杀了人
You know why? Because you can't stab a person
还手不沾血
and not get bloody.
你们可以扔掉
You could throw away
穿过的所有衣服
every item of clothing that you wore,
我们也会拿到搜查令
and we will get search warrants--
翻遍巴特克里所有的垃圾箱
all the garbage dumps in Battle Creek and go through them.
你们可以把那些衣服漂白 用水煮
You could clean those clothes in bleach and boiling water,
但我还是能找到证据
but I'm still gonna find evidence.
知道为什么吗 因为联调局
You know why? 'Cause the FBI--
他
him--
他们掌握全世界的科技
they have every piece of technology known to man.
就算你们把衣服洗几十遍
I mean, just maybe if you washed 'em, like, a dozen times,
但我猜你们的速度
but I'm guessing you can't get that done
也赶不上我拿到搜查令的
in less time than it takes me to get a warrant.
所以要么赶快滚 要么现在认罪
So get the hell out of here or confess now
我就不让你们死在狱里
and I'll let you not die in jail, hmm?
那招不错
That was a nice try.
我猜我们或许该
I guess we should probably go
尽快去拿搜查令了
get those search warrants as soon as possible.
不 不用急
No, there's no hurry.
我猜你们想去洗衣间是吗
I assume you want access to our laundry room.
找不到东西的
You won't find anything.
是 我不惊讶
Yeah, I'm not surprised.
我要去这里 抱歉 谢谢
I need to head right over this way, please. Thank you.
很好
Oh, yeah.
男人和女人的衣服
Men's and women's clothing.
知道吗 我只真正担心
You know, my only real worry
你们是不是聪明到
was whether or not you two were smart enough
早就烧了这些
to have burned this stuff days ago.
我猜的是
My guess was
你们自负到觉得不用这样
you were too arrogant to think that you needed to.
你们根本没办法
Well, there's no way you're gonna be able
从那上面测出DNA
to pull any DNA off any of that.
我知道
I know.
我需要证据或是供词
I needed evidence or a confession.
你们现在该想的
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表