剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
等等 最高法♥院♥的斯卡利亚法官吗
Hold on a second. Supreme Court Justice Scalia?
斯卡利亚说要防着点儿你
Scalia said to watch out for you.
他说可不能由着你站在三分线上
That he can't leave you alone at the three-point line.
说你那准头简直超过雷·阿伦
Said you were deadlier than Ray Allen at that distance.
我能帮你什么呢
What can I do to help you today, son?
法官大人 是关于
Well, Your Honor, with regards
爱迪·弗洛斯的谋杀案调查
to the Eddie Floss murder investigation...
要搜查令吗 要查谁
You need a warrant? Give me a name.
我们需要搜查一个仓库
We like to search a storage warehouse
所有人是胡里奥·麦克法兰
owned by Julio McFarland.
麦克法兰啊
McFarland.
卖♥♥糖浆的那个
Makes his money in syrup.
你有什么证据证明
Exactly what evidence do you have
他和谋杀案有关呢
that he was mixed up in a murder?
法官大人 受害人是在枫糖浆里淹死的
The victim was drowned in maple syrup, Your Honor.
而且受害人的妻子以及之前的生意伙伴
And the victim's wife and former business associate
都有理由认为...
have reason to believe that...
传言
Hearsay.
我们还收到了很多恐吓投诉...
We also have dozens of complaints of intimidation...
投诉 有可以定罪的证据吗
Complaints? Any actual convictions?
指控呢
Charges even?
-这个... -拿真凭实据说话
- Well-well... - Bring me some actual evidence,
然后我再考虑
and I'll reconsider.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我笑了吗
Am I?
我好奇这是不是
I'm just wondering if this is the first time
你第一次碰壁
you've ever been turned down for something.
你要知道 拿不到搜查令你也不好做
You do realize my failing to get that warrant affects you, too.
是 我可生气了
Oh, no, I'm upset about it.
但我这人挺复杂 情绪好多的
But I'm a complex person, capable of many emotions.
麦克法兰出来了
McFarland's coming out.
你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
我们需要证据
We need evidence.
我去找找看
I'm gonna go see what I can see.
你最好待在这里找
You'd better see what you can see from this side of the fence,
否则找到什么都不能作为证据
or anything you see won't be admissible.
我得去看看找什么
I'm gonna go where I have to to see it,
才知道待在这里具体该怎么找
and then I'll figure out how to see it from back here.
别动
Just stop squirming.
医生说每三小时换一次敷料
The doctor said to change the dressing every three hours,
我可不想让你感染
and I'm not letting it get infected.
埃米特小街餐馆的
Emmett from Emmett's
埃米特的事都查清楚了
Emmett Street Diner's story checks out.
他那会儿在... 我擦
He was in the... dang!
你想看去年我从
Hey, you want to see the scar I got
摩托车上摔下来弄的伤疤吗
when I laid my motorcycle down last year?
莎琳说很性感哦
Shaylene says it's hot.
你未婚妻和我对
Yeah, well, your fiance and I
性感的定义差别很大
have wildly different ideas of what's hot.
我老婆有个祛疤膏
My wife has this amazing anti-scar cream
抚平剖腹产伤疤很有效
she used for her C-section scars.
她应该还剩半支 你要吗
I think she still has half a tube if you want the extra.
我没生过孩子
I'm never having children.
抛尸的车凌晨12点40分路过了
The car that dumped the body drove past a traffic cam
监控摄像头
at 12:40 A.M.
看不到驾驶员 但我找到了几分钟后
No good angle on the driver, but I got plates on a semi
路过的半挂车的车牌号♥
that drove through a couple minutes after.
真好
This is good.
大家都努力工作找证据
Everybody is working, gathering evidence.
合法获得 法庭承认的证据
Legally obtained, court-admissible evidence.
麦克法兰在仓库杀了一个人
McFarland killed a guy in that warehouse,
如果我们拿不到搜查令 他就要逃之夭夭了
and if we don't get a warrant, he's gonna get off free, okay?
我觉得我们需要一次诱捕行动
I think we need to do a sting operation.
诱捕吗
A sting?
我们还是在说糖浆事件的吧
We're still talking about syrup, right?
如果是冰♥毒♥呢
What if it was meth?
我们会去卧底 引诱他出现
We'd go undercover and make ourselves bait.
我们就装成糖浆供应商吧
We'd pose as syrup suppliers,
从佛特蒙州来的新商人
new in town from Vermont.
然后我们廉价出♥售♥糖浆
And then we'd undercut the market
挑衅麦克法兰的地盘
and move in on McFarland's turf.
如果是冰♥毒♥的话就这么做吗
That's what we'd do if it was meth?
我们抢多了麦克法兰的生意
We take away enough of McFarland's business,
他肯定会做出反应
he's gonna hit back,
然后就有证据
and then we're gonna have all the evidence
可以拿到搜查令了
we need to get a warrant.
我们只需要略作准备
All we need is a bottle of Log Cabin.
我去做几个小样
I'll make some taster samples for sales,
然后就能大干一场了
and then we'll deliver a drum full of water.
真蠢
That's foolish.
我路过看到你们聚在一起就过来了
I saw the crowd from across the hall.
如果我们要自己冒险的话
If we're going to put ourselves at risk,
一定要好好做
we have to do this right.
我们必须用这里纯度最高
We have to come to market with the purest,
最高级的枫糖浆来入市
highest-grade maple syrup on the street.
然后我们还得真正运来
And then we have to actually deliver it--
整桶的糖浆
full barrels of it--
要不然麦克法兰在行动前
or McFarland's gonna know that we're trying
就会知道其实我们是拿水凑数
to deliver water before he makes his move.
没错
Yes.
我们就是在讨论枫糖浆
We are talking about maple syrup,
但也事关一具尸体
but we're also talking about a dead man.
我都五年没用这机器了
I haven't fired up these machines in over five years.
就算用起来 你们要的量那么大
Even if I did, the amount you're asking for
也得至少三十天才能做出来
would take at least 30 days to make.
你需要什么样的设备才能
What kind of equipment would you need
把时间缩短到比如...两天呢
to shorten that time frame to, say, two days?
好东西
That's the good stuff.
检测报告需要你签字
I need your sign-off on a lab test.
这不是糖浆案
This isn't syrup.
你在查什么案子
What case are you working on?
假药 小案子 你签字就好
Counterfeit drugs. No big deal. Just need your signature.
假药吗 听起来可是大案啊
Counterfeit drugs? That sounds like a really big deal.
你从哪里得知的
How'd you hear about that?
线人
An informant.
谁
Who?
保密线人
A confidential informant.
好啦 是我 我就是线人
Okay, it was me. I'm the informant.
你给自己提供消息吗
You informed yourself?
我用医用大♥麻♥来治偏头痛
I use medical marijuana to help with my migraines.
之前都挺有效的
It's always worked in the past,
但昨天没用了
but yesterday it didn't help.
我认为药店新来的
I'm convinced that the new guy
那家伙在卖♥♥假药
at the dispensary is selling fake stuff.
所以 你要逮捕一个不卖♥♥真毒品的人吗
So, you want to arrest someone for not selling drugs?
对 这是处方药
Yes. Prescription drugs.
这跟药剂师将糖丸发给本来需要
This is no different than if somebody needed heart medication,
心脏药物的人没什么两样
and the pharmacist gave them sugar pills.
或糖尿病患者得到的是水而不是胰岛素
Or if a-a diabetic was given water instead of insulin.
我懂了
Yup, I get it.
你需要大♥麻♥
You need your pot.
你好
Hi.
有什么可以帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
我接到阿格纽警探的电♥话♥
I got a call from Detective Agnew.
他让我收集我丈夫卡车被
He asked that I gather the insurance claims
破坏后的所有保险索赔
from when my husband's truck was vandalized.
然后交给霍莉
Said to give them to Holly?
我就是 你好
I'm Holly. Hi.
你一定是尼萨·弗洛斯
You must be Neysa Floss.
很抱歉在室内带墨镜 太无礼了
Sorry I'm being rude, sunglasses indoors.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表