剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
Milt!
停职了你就干这个吗
This is your idea of a suspension?
大部分人都会借酒浇愁
Most guys, they go out, and they get depressed, and they drink.
是啊 那是一种方式
Yeah, well, that's one way to go.
你在做什么 这是什么 私酒吗
What are you making? Uh, what is this, uh, moonshine?
果酱 你想加入吗 哈维尔需要搭档
Jam. Would you like to join us? Javier needs a partner.
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
听着 科瓦尔斯基买♥♥了去墨西哥的机票
So look, uh, Kowalski, he bought a ticket to Mexico.
我们需要把他跟德里克联♥系♥在一起
So we need to connect him to Derek.
我在想...
And I-I was wondering...
其实是霍莉觉得你会有一些想法
well, actually, Holly thought that you might have some ideas.
即使在我停职期间吗
Even though I'm suspended.
对 那件事 知道吗
Yeah, about that, you know, boy,
米尔特 你不需要替我打掩护 知道吗
Milt, y-you didn't have to cover for me, you know that?
我只是做了任何人都会做的事 拉斯
I'm just doing what anyone would have done, Russ.
不 你做了别人不会做的事
No, you did what no one would have done.
每个人都会指责别人
Everyone else, they would blame someone else.
比如说我
Like me.
谢谢 我接受你的歉意
Thank you, I appreciate the apology.
那不是...道歉
Uh, that wasn't, uh, an apology.
米尔特
Milt?
你能再帮我扶一下这个漏斗吗
Would you be a doll and hold my funnel again?
抱歉 他现在忙着呢
I'm sorry, he's occupied right now.
让我看看
Let me see.
我觉得你可能让糖水煮太久了
Yeah, I think maybe you let the sugar boil too long.
米尔特 我需要你的凯文·贝肯六度空间
Look, Milt, I need your six degrees of Kevin Bacon,
管他是什么呢
or-or whatever.
我把你的笔记本电脑带来了
I-I brought you your laptop.
可能闯进了你的公♥寓♥
Kind of broke into your apartment.
命令键加回车键
Command-return.
命令键 不是上档键
Command, not shift.
还是让我来吧
Here, just let me do it.
不 你停职了
Aah, you're suspended.
你不能查
You're not allowed.
你查个手♥机♥要花二十分钟
It's taking you 20 minutes to run a cell phone.
我得把果酱在凝固前装罐
I got to get my jam in the jars before it sets.
你快把我逼疯了
You're driving me crazy here.
-无意冒犯 -没事
- No offense. - Yeah, none taken.
事实上 我还挺喜欢看你这个样子的
Actually, I kind of like seeing you like this.
缺乏耐心 甚至还有点儿敌意 像个人
You know, impatient, maybe even a little bit hostile, human.
我觉得停职很适合你 米尔特
Ah, I think suspension suits you, Milt.
谢谢 你太好了
Oh, thank you, that's very kind of you.
你非得毁了我对你的好感吗
You had to go and ruin it?
好了 找到了
Okay, here, we got something.
一共七通电♥话♥
Uh, seven phone calls
从德里克的办公室打给瓦内萨·科瓦尔斯基
to Derek's office from Vanessa Kowalski.
是枪手的老婆
It's the shooter's wife.
怎么 你觉得德里克跟她有婚外情吗
What, do you think Derek was having an affair with her?
不知道 也许科瓦尔斯基发现并杀了他
I don't know. Maybe Kowalski found out and shot him.
我是拉斯
Yeah, Russ.
科瓦尔斯基刚拿着包离开了住处
Kowalski just left his house carrying a backpack.
-他是朝机场去了吗 -不是
- Is he headed to the airport? - No.
他沿着大路往南去了 机场相反方向
He's heading south down main-- the other direction.
向南吗 去哪儿 格伦维尤医院吗
South down main? Wh-What, towards, uh, Glenview Hospital?
如果德里克面临危险
Wait, if Derek is in imminent danger,
在紧急情况下我们可以拦下他...
we have exigent circumstances to do a Terry stop--
搜查背包 寻找武...
search the backpack, look for weap...
我被停职了 不应该帮忙...
I'm suspended, I'm not supposed to be help...
不用担心 你确实没帮到什么忙
Oh, don't worry-- you're really not helping.
这个想法很愚蠢
It was a stupid idea.
枪不在包里
The gun's not in the bag.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know?
推理 我们把他的公♥寓♥翻了个底朝天
Logic. Look, we searched his apartment from top to bottom.
自从他获释后 我们一直
You know, we've had him under surveillance
在监视他
ever since he was released.
而且德里克现在正处于昏迷状态
And besides, Derek... Derek's in a coma.
科瓦尔斯基也用不着枪来杀他
Kowalski doesn't need a gun to kill him,
一个枕头就够了
all he needs is a pillow;
我们要做的就是当场抓住他
and all we have to do is catch him in the act.
这就是你的想法吗
That's your idea?
在他杀受害者时当场抓住他吗
To catch him as he kills the victim?
我们已经派杰克考斯和玉米粒去到医院
Look, we got Jacocks and Niblet in the hospital.
-他们已经准备拿走他的... -枪
- And they're ready to take away his... - Gun.
他没枪
He doesn't have a gun.
你愿意用他的生命做赌注吗
And you're willing to bet his life on that?
如果我们错过了呢
What if we missed it?
如果有人给他枪呢
What if somebody slipped it to him.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我改变了想法
Okay, I've tweaked my idea.
我简直就是个活靶子
I'm pretty much a sitting duck here.
还是个瞎了眼的活靶子
A blind sitting duck.
你要我来当活靶子吗
Do you want me to be the sitting duck?
不 你是个女孩 骗不到他
No, you're a girl, so you won't fool him.
而且你是女孩 所以应该由我来做
And you're a girl, so I should do it.
我是“女人” 我不知道该说
The word is "Woman," And, uh, thank you.
该说“谢谢你"还是"去你的"
Or screw you, I'm not quite sure.
他在这里 正往电梯走 我们走
He's in the building, heading for the elevators. Let's go.
他径直走过去了
Went right past.
他发现你没
D-Did he spot you?
你太容易暴露
You're easy to spot.
他连转个身都没有
He didn't even turn around.
肿瘤科
枪击者的妻子患有椎旁脊索瘤
The shooter's wife has a paraspinal chordoma.
这是一种癌症
It's a kind of cancer.
她曾在格伦维尤医院做临床试验
She was in a clinical trial at Glenview,
而德里克是该试验的放射医师
and Derek was the radiologist for the trial.
所以我们能找到她手♥机♥与他办公室的通话记录
That's why we found calls between her phone and his office.
几周前 治疗对她的身体不再起效
A few weeks ago, she stopped responding to the treatment.
医生建议进行临终关怀
The doctors recommended palliative care
告知她只能再活一年
and told them she had a year to live.
科瓦尔斯基坚持想办法治疗
Kowalski was adamant they keep trying,
在提华纳找了一家诊所
found a clinic in Tijuana.
她昨天飞过去了
She flew down yesterday.
机票是他买♥♥的
The plane ticket he bought.
我无法想象有人告诉我莎琳只能再活一年
I couldn't imagine being told Shaylene had a year to live.
是啊 我妈曾被诊断患有肺癌
Yeah, well, my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer.
我愿意为治愈付出一切代价
And, uh, I would've done anything for a cure.
我刚跟诊所通完电...
I just got off the phone with the clin...
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
有什么消息
What have you got?
我跟墨西哥那家诊所通了话
I talked to the clinic in Mexico.
科尔瓦斯基在枪击那天
Kowalski wired payment for his wife's treatment
电汇了他妻子的医药费
the day of the shooting.
五万美元
$50,000.
他不是个保安吗
Isn't he a security guard?
哪来那么多钱
Where'd he get that kind of money?
没错
Exactly.
这就是我们找不到科尔瓦斯基杀人动机的原因
That's why we couldn't find a motive for Kowalski.
科尔瓦斯基并不恨德里克
Kowalski didn't hate Derek.
是被某个恨德里克的人雇佣的
Kowalski was hired by someone who hated Derek.
科尔瓦斯基是被雇杀人
Kowalski's a hit man.
我们了解你的妻子
We know about your wife.
知道她有癌症
Her cancer.
在墨西哥做临床试验
The clinical trial in Mexico.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没有人该经历这些
No one should have to go through that.
你不是真正的坏人
You're not the real bad guy here.
雇你的人利用了你
Whoever hired you took advantage of you.
悲痛让你丧失了理智
You were out of your mind with grief.
但那个雇你的人呢
But the man who paid you?
他不是
He wasn't.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表