剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
系统没有匹配的DNA
We didn't find a match in our system.
血液检测表明受害人是男性
Blood tests reveal that the victim is male.
脚部测量表明
Foot measurements suggest
他身高在一米七六至
that he was between five-foot-eight
一米八六之间
and six-foot-one.
基于尸体腐烂程度 湖水平均温度
Decomposition, average temperatures of the lake
以及鞋在水下将对脚的保护程度
and how well the shoe protected the foot while underwater
可以判断死亡时间在六至十八个月之前
set time of death between six and 18 months ago.
正好在你说制♥造♥商发放鞋子样品的
That's within the time frame you said the manufacturers
-时间范围内 -是啊
- sent the shoes. - Yes, the time frame
我妈编出来的时间也刚好跟
that my mother pulled out of her ass just happens to fit
你编出来的时间一样
within the time frame that you pulled out of your ass.
我将脚和鞋子的痕迹
I made imprints of the victim's foot and shoe
在系统里做了个比对
to run through the system.
发现了这个
And then there's this.
大脚趾下方有个小的穿刺伤
A small puncture wound below the big toe.
鞋子这里也有个洞
There's a matching hole in the shoe right here.
脚被刺到的时候受害人穿着这双鞋
The victim was wearing shoes when it happened.
对 但他之后并没有换鞋
Yeah, but he didn't replace the shoes.
这意味着 要不他很缺钱
which meant that either he was short of cash,
-就是... -他伤了脚后就死了
- or he was... - Or that death occurred immediately after the wound.
所以无论他是怎么伤的
So whatever he did to get the wound,
那也是他死前做的最后几件事
it was one of the last things he did before he was killed.
对
Right.
康斯坦丝 我们怎样才能找到
Constance, how do we find, uh...
亨利·布里格斯
Henry Briggs?
首先 我们先吃东西
Well, first, we eat.
拉塞尔 你真的不吃吗
Russell, are you sure you don't want any of this?
抱歉 我不饿
Sorry, I'm not hungry.
凶手逍遥法外 我没胃口吃
I find it hard to eat, knowing there's a killer on the loose.
这么夸张啊
So dramatic.
拉塞尔 任何时候都有凶手逍遥法外
Russell, there's always a killer on the loose.
什么时候都会有
There always will be a killer on the loose.
但这盘蘑菇鸡片依然很好吃
That doesn't make this moo goo gai pan any less delicious.
看到没 你该向他学学
See? You should learn from him.
放松
Relax.
享受
Enjoy.
有时候我们得歇会儿吃点儿
At some point, we were gonna have to stop for a bite.
好了 失陪一下
Okay. Excuse me.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
去买♥♥个普拉达包包
To buy a Prada bag.
好久不见 程
Hey, Cheng.
康妮
Connie?
我的天 我都不知道你出来了
Oh, my god, I didn't know you were out.
只是暂时的
Just temporarily.
你怎么样
How you doing?
中级造假商贩
Mid-level counterfeiters,
他们只进口少量的东西
they import in small quantities.
然后他们将存货
And then they hide their stash
藏在不同的地方躲避警♥察♥
in random places to evade the cops.
我不会说我自己是中级的
Well, I wouldn't really call myself mid-level.
程 这是我儿子 拉塞尔
Cheng, this is my son, Russell.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
我肯定不是中级的
I'm definitely not mid-level.
我做梦都想拥有中级水平
I-I dream about being mid-level.
但我其实根本没入行
But I'm really not even in the business.
中级造假贩的特点就是
The thing about mid-level guys...
他们知道怎么找到高级商贩
They know how to find the upper-level guys.
我们在找亨利·布里格斯
We're looking for Henry Briggs.
亨利
Henry?
程 我们不是来抓你的
Cheng, we're not here to arrest you,
但如果你想耍我们的话 那就说不准了
but if you keep playing us, we will.
我有他地址
I got an address.
好
Yeah.
你接下来还想怎么玩
What's your next play?
你知道我们一旦
You knew that we wouldn't need you
拿到地址 就不需要你了
after you gave us the address.
而你要是没有下一步计划逍遥在外的话
So you wouldn't let us just walk in here
是不会带我们进来这里的
unless you had a plan to keep us from sending you back to prison.
亨利和俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒有联♥系♥
Henry's Russian-mob-connected,
所以你亮亮警徽他是不会束手就擒的
so he's not going to fold because you flash a badge.
你想从他嘴里套消息
You want information from him,
就得有些手段
you're gonna have to finesse it.
现在在这里的人
So who in this room
谁最有手段呢
is capable of finesse?
对啊
Yeah.
我得穿好点儿
I'm gonna need better clothes.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
我得让古兹威克斯给我妈买♥♥衣服
I had to ask Guziewicz to buy clothes for my mommy.
你猜猜
Take a wild guess.
我得...
Now I have to...
得走了 得走了
Time to go, time to go.
急什么
Well, what's the hurry?
我刚认识你朋友呢
I'm just getting to know your friends.
你知道霍莉的父母都是会计吗
Did you know both of Holly's parents are accountants?
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
古兹说不能给你买♥♥衣服
Guz said no to the clothes.
也许我能和霍莉去买♥♥衣服
Well, maybe I can get something someplace with Holly.
不行
No.
我带你去
I'll take you shopping.
你母亲衣服试得怎么样
How's your mom doing in there?
她有什么需要吗
Does she need anything?
我觉得不需要
Oh, I don't think so.
而且 她不是我母亲
And-and-and she's not my mom.
是他的
She's his mom.
你好
Hello. Hi.
我们刚才跟四位女售货员都说了同样的话
Uh, we've told the last four sales girls the same thing,
也许你能转告接下来的四位售货员
so maybe you could tell the next four
过来的时候能不能换一下开场白
that come through here to come up with a new opening line.
实际上 我不在这儿工作
Actually, I don't work here.
太奇怪了
Well, that was odd.
匪夷所思
Bizarre.
自从你进门
Th-they've been ogling you
她们就一直在对你抛媚眼
since you and I walked through the door.
什么 真的吗
What, seriously?
你没注意到吗
You didn't notice that?
你照过镜子 对吧
Well, you've looked at you, right?
我没太在意外表 拉斯
I don't really think about that, Russ.
没错 我自父母那遗传了一些体貌特征
Sure, my parents passed down certain physical traits,
我们都会遗传母亲的特点 对吧
but we all get stuff from our mothers, right?
你被赐予了...
You were blessed with...
你母亲的演绎推理技巧
deductive reasoning skills from your mom.
小声点 她就在那儿
Shh. She's right there.
听着 我和她或许基因相同
Hey, listen, she and I might share the same DNA,
但我们一点儿都不像
but we're nothing alike at all.
-一点儿都不像吗 -不像
- Nothing? - Nothing.
她独自抚养了你
She raised you, alone.
我肯定她为你付出了许多
I'm sure she sacrificed for you.
她利用了我
She used me.
从六岁开始
From the age of six.
我只是个道具
I was just... I was a prop.
帮着她完成所有的骗局
I was helping her out with all of her cons.
为了你自己和康斯坦丝
You owe it to yourself and Constance
你得处理一下这些问题了 拉斯
to work out your issues, Russ.
听着
Hey, listen.
我爱我的母亲
I love my mother.
但她是一个疯狂的 喜欢摆布人的
But my mother's a crazy, manipulative,
满嘴谎言的
lying bitch who doesn't love
没心没肺的女人 好吗
anybody or anything, okay?
虽然不让我开心
Doesn't make me happy.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表