剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
You're protecting yourself,
因为你觉得拉斯会把事情搞砸
because you think Russ is gonna screw it up
而你不
and you don't...
你不希望受到伤害
...you don't want to get hurt.
但是这是拉斯一直希望的
But Russ has wanted this for so long,
我觉得你该给他一次机会
I think you should give him a chance.
他也许会给你惊喜
He just might get it right.
你为什么紧咬那个助理教练不放
Why'd you go after that assistant coach so hard?
说他为了晋升而杀人
Seems a bit of a stretch to think that he killed a guy
稍微有些牵强吧
for a promotion.
好吧
Yeah, well...
他高中时候就是个混♥蛋♥
He was a jerk back in high school,
意味着现在也是
which means he's a jerk today.
因为...没有什么会改变
'Cause nothing... ever changes.
你记了二十年仇 肯定发生了什么
You hold a grudge for 20 years, something must have happened.
我没有记仇 我是保存信息 米尔特
I don't hold grudges, I hold information, Milt.
达纳韦...
You know, Dunaway--
他总是以折磨矮个子为乐
he used to think it was cool to torment the little guy.
我告诉他应该去找和他体型相当的
I told him I thought it'd be cooler if he picked on someone
然后他推了我 我把他打倒了
his own size, so he shoved me, I knocked him out.
听起来你赢了
Well, it sounds like you won,
所以你应该宽宏大量一些
so you could afford to be magnanimous.
没错
Yeah.
我被学校停学了一周
I got kicked out of school for a week.
但是他们不打算停他的学 不不不
But they weren't gonna suspend him-- no, no, no, no.
他是高中的四分卫
He was a high school quarterback.
那晚他传出了五个达阵
He threw for five TD passes that night.
高中体育 教会了你虚伪和权利
High school sports, it teaches you hypocrisy and entitlement.
听起来你确实是那个侵略者
It does sound like you were the aggressor.
你站在他那边吗 没错 我明白了
You taking his side? Oh, yeah, no, I get it.
你高中时也是四分卫
You were a high school quarterback, too.
不 我是投球手
No, I was a bowler.
无论德黑兰还是摩纳哥都没有橄榄球
There was no football in Tehran or Monaco,
所以我选择了板球
so I played cricket.
运动员也不是吃白食的
And athletes don't just get things handed to them,
他们努力训练 每周训练二十小时
they work hard. They practice 20 hours a week.
你知道
You know...
你也许没有打过橄榄球赛
you might not have ever played the game,
但你一直过着四分卫的生活 米尔特
but you're still living that QB lifestyle, Milt.
你虽然没穿球衣
Yeah, instead of a jersey,
但你带着警徽 开着车
you-you wear a badge and you got your car
你那愚蠢的发型 还有市长给你
and your stupid haircut and you get the mayor to call you
打电♥话♥安排你负责一个
and assign you the leads on cases
你什么都不了解的案子
that you don't know anything about,
因为没有什么会改变
because nothing ever changes.
那你在高中是什么样 拉斯
And who were you in high school, Russ?
贾德·尼尔森 班上的硬汉吗
Judd Nelson, class tough guy?
滑板朋克
Skate punk?
汽车店打工仔
Auto shop?
合唱团吗
Glee club?
你上次看到你儿子是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your son?
我不知道 几天前 他来了又走了
I don't know, a couple of days ago. He comes and goes.
我们听说他最近过的比较艰难
We heard he was going through a hard time.
你可以这么说 他小时候
You could say that. When he was a kid,
每个人都想要他的签名
everyone in town wanted his autograph,
但当他不再是橄榄球运动员
but when he wasn't a football player anymore,
他们就不想和他有什么关系了
they wanted nothing to do with him.
你注意到他最近的行为有什么变化吗
You notice any changes in his behavior recently?
他变得烦躁吗
He become agitated?
他被大学校队开除的时候就变了
His behavior changed when he was cut from his college team.
他大一结束后回家时
He, uh, came home after his freshman year.
就完全不同了
He was different.
怎么不同
How different?
这到底是因为什么
What's this really about?
那个教练吗
The coach?
你们认为艾迪杀了他吗
You think Eddie killed him?
你知道他最近经常半夜时
Did you know he's been showing up
出现在泽兰斯基教练家附近吗
outside Coach Zuransky's house in the middle of the night?
在他离开的那几天里面
When he goes away for a few days,
你知道他去了哪里吗
do you know where he goes?
哪里都去
Here and there.
但最后总是去吉尔罗伊酒吧
But he always ends up at Gilroy's.
是的 艾迪昨晚是在这里
Yeah, Eddie was here last night.
他一直待到关门吗
Did he stay till closing?
不 十点左右离开了 怎么了
No, he left around 10:00. Why?
只是试图捋清楚时间线
Just trying to establish a timeline.
时间线
Timeline?
这是关于泽兰斯基教练的吗
Is this about Coach Zuransky?
你们认为是艾迪做的吗
You guys think Eddie did that?
现在下结论还太早
Too early to point any fingers.
他昨晚确实有点不安
You know, he was a bit agitated last night.
不停地在说工作被解雇的事
Was going on about getting fired
说那很不公平
from that job, how it's so unfair...
抱歉 我们背靠着铁路轨道
Sorry, we back up onto the railroad track.
这里距离哈珀斯岔道有多远
How far are we from the Harpers Lane Crossing?
不是很远 沿路走几英里吧
Uh, not too far. Couple miles up the road.
在步行距离内
That's walking distance.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想我找出了无名氏的身份
I think I just I.D.'d my John Doe.
一举两得
Solved two cases at once.
所以我是这么想的
So here's my thinking.
艾迪去教练的办公室想要回他的工作
Eddie goes to the Coach's office to ask for his old job back.
教练拒绝了他 艾迪控制不了
Coach says no, Eddie forgets everything he learned
自己的愤怒 抓起最近的奖杯
in anger management class and grabs the nearest trophy.
米尔特在哪
Where's Milt?
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
-怎么了 -他也许想听下你的猜测
- Why? - Maybe he wants to hear your line of thinking.
也许你只想看他屁♥股♥
Maybe you just want to stare at his ass.
在验证猜想之前 我不会去找米尔特
I'm not getting Milt until I know I'm right.
你的猜想肯定正确 去找米尔特吧
You're definitely right. Time to get Milt.
我的理论还没分♥析♥完呢
You haven't heard the rest of my theory.
一定很完美 去找米尔特吧
I'm sure it's brilliant. Milt time.
艾迪吓坏了 对吧
So Eddie's freaked out, right?
所以决定去他最爱的那家酒吧
And he decides he's gonna walk over to his favorite bar,
想冷静下来 喝点酒
calm down, have a couple of drinks.
但随后愧疚感涌上心头
But then guilt takes over.
10:55分
At 10:55
他走向了铁轨 再也没有回头
he makes an infinite walk down the tracks.
可恶
Damn.
怎么 那个无名氏不是艾迪吗
What? E-Eddie's not my John Doe?
无名氏是艾迪
Eddie is your John Doe,
但从尸体的直肠温度
but based on rectal temperature,
腐烂度和胃含物来看
decomp, and stomach contents,
教练是在自杀事件后至少两个小时才死的
the coach here didn't die until at least two hours after that.
至少我解决了一个案子
At least I solved one case.
是啊 这是个好消息
Yeah. Great news for you.
但我们还是没找到凶手
But we still have a murderer out there
我还是见不到米尔特
and I'm still Miltless.
没什么比喝着咖啡吃着甜甜圈
Nothing like a coffee and donuts
告诉一个人他儿子去世还要妙了
and telling a guy his son's dead.
所以我们唯一的嫌疑人排除嫌疑了
So our only suspect is no longer a suspect.
我们扑了个空
Means we got squat.
也许我们找错了地方
Or maybe we're just looking in the wrong place.
教练和和他的明星球员几小时内相继死去
We got a coach and his star player that die hours apart.
你觉得这是巧合吗
You think it's just some sort of coincidence?
我们调查这桩谋杀案时
What if we're investigating one murder
是不是应该两件事一起查
and we should be investigating two?
火车工程师证实了这就是自杀
According to the train engineer, it was clearly a suicide.
他不顾鸣笛声站在了铁轨上
He just stood on the tracks despite the horn.
艾迪肯定不是被谋杀的
Eddie was definitely not murdered.
教练的妻子说
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表