剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
当然了 正是...
Of course you do. It is...
你们这些小企业
small businesses just like this
构成了国家的支柱
that are the backbone of this country.
你不会碰巧知道
You wouldn't happen to know, uh, how we might be able to
联♥系♥到奥斯卡的方式 对吧
get in touch with Oscar, would you?
他真名叫巴克利·斯贝茨
His real name is Barclay Spades.
他因内线交易和谋杀正被联邦通缉
He is a federal fugitive wanted for insider trading and murder.
-天啊 -没错
- Damn. - Yeah.
我看他还是很从容的
I mean, he always seemed pretty chill to me. I don't...
我不知道怎么联♥系♥他 但是...
I don't know how to get in touch with him, but...
明天他很有可能会来店里
There's actually a pretty good chance I'll see him tomorrow.
明天是荞麦肠日
It's panhas day.
每月只有一次
I only make it about once a month.
他几乎每次都会来买♥♥一些
He almost always comes in to get some.
我真希望斯贝茨喜欢
I certainly hope Spades likes
在一大早来买♥♥香肠啊
to do his sausage shopping early in the morning.
你没想过要喝冰咖啡吗
You ever think about iced coffee?
想过啊 同时我还会
Yeah, I'll do that right at the same time
从编着辫子的时髦傻帽那儿
I spend $50 on a $20 steak
买♥♥一份价格虚高的牛排
from some hipster doofus with braids.
丰特 后门情况怎么样
Hey, Font, how's the back looking?
一切正常
All clear.
芬克 你就位了吗
Funk, you in position?
是的
Yeah.
并且真心考虑要变成素食主义者
And seriously considering becoming a vegetarian.
你从没吃过血肠吗
Have you never had blood sausage before?
很好吃的
Oh, it's awesome.
所以 你跟霍莉似乎
So... it looks like you and Holly
度过了一些开心时光啊
had some nice quality time together.
是啊 午饭很开心
Yeah, we had a friendly lunch.
如果我是你 我会更担心那个
If I were you, I'd be more concerned about the guy
要带她去五日海上游的家伙
who's about to take her on a five-day cruise.
是 但我没跟他一起工作
Yeah, well... I don't have to work alongside that guy.
跟你一起工作的人认为你应该
Yeah, well, this guy says that you should
在她离开前有所表示
make your move before she leaves.
时不再来啊
It's now or never.
我才不会约别人的女朋友出去
Look, I'm not gonna ask out another man's girlfriend.
她单身的时候你也没有约过她
You never asked her out when she was single.
你在担心什么
What are you afraid of?
我什么都没担心
I'm not afraid of anything.
我只是很聪明知道约会同事
I'm just smart enough to know that it's not a good idea
不是一个好主意
to date somebody that you work with.
-是吗 -当然
- Oh, really? - Yeah, really.
所以你想让我相信
So, you expect me to believe that you're fine
向检察官撒谎 骚扰嫌疑人
with lying to prosecutors, harassing suspects
在桌子下面藏酒瓶都没问题
and keeping a flask under your desk,
但跟同事约会就不行
but dating someone you work with--
这是你不能逾越的底线吗
that's a line that you'd never cross?
这么说吧 如果是我
For the record, if it were my business,
我绝对会在她走之前约她
I would definitely ask her out before she leaves.
是啊 因为你是那种...
Yeah, well, that's because you're the type of guy that...
等一下
Hold on a second.
那不是辆别克 不过...
That's not a Buick, but...
那绝对是他
that's definitely him.
斯贝茨刚刚在前门停车了
Spades just pulled up out front.
丰特 杰考克斯 听我...
Font and Jacocks, prepare to move in on my...
不不 不要行动
No, no, no, no, no. Hold you positions.
不 我们必须行动了
No, no. We-we got to go in.
什么 冒着让孕妇当人♥质♥的危险吗
What? And risk him taking a pregnant woman hostage?
商店后面可能还有更多人
There could be more people in the back of the store.
到底是进还是不进
Are we moving in or not?
不进
Negative.
听着 让他去买♥♥香肠
Look, let him buy his sausage,
他出来的时候我们再行动
and we'll move in when he comes back out.
两个出口都有我们的人 他跑不了
We've got both exits covered. He's not going anywhere.
好吧
Fine.
-按兵不动 -收到
- Hold your positions. - Copy.
芬克 斯贝茨现在正要进入商店
Yeah, Funk, Spades is coming in the store right now. Yeah.
盯紧他
Keep your eye on him.
如果他要离开给我们信♥号♥♥
Give us a heads-up when he's about to leave.
所以我是哪种人
So, I'm the type of guy who what?
那种认为自己想要什么
The type of guy who believes he wants something,
就有权得到的人
it means he just has the right to take it.
因为你的颜值...
'Cause of the way you look...
人人都会满足你需要
People let you get away with it.
所以你是在无私的帮助你的朋友
Oh, so it's your unselfish desire to help your fellow man.
这才没有约霍莉出去吗
That's why you haven't asked Holly out.
-是啊 -明白了
- Yeah. - Yeah. I see.
芬克豪泽 你在吗 回话
Funkhauser, you there? Come in.
芬克豪泽 收到吗
Funkhauser, you copy?
该死
Damn it.
芬克 芬克
Funk? Funk!
该死的无线电
Damn radios!
你确定是无线电的问题吗
Are you sure it's the radio?
他才进去 不可能已经出了岔子
He just went in. It couldn't have gone bad already.
丰特 帮个忙
Hey, Font, do me a favor.
芬克豪泽没有回话
Funkhauser, he's not picking up.
绕道后面去 偷偷看一下是否一切正常
Yeah, go around back, peek in and see if everything's cool.
我和米尔特打算从前门过去
Milt and I are gonna do a fly-by out front.
-好的 -拜托 拜托
- Yeah. - Come on, come on, come on...
-准备好了吗 -走吧
- Ready? - Yeah, let's do this.
我看不到任何人
I don't see anyone.
怎么回事
What the hell?
丰特 杰考克斯 行动
Font, Jacocks, move in.
行动
Move in!
后面 后面
Back, back, back, back, back, back, back.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
It's clear.
安全
Clear.
-没人在这儿 -不可能
- There's nobody here. - That's impossible.
我们看住了两个出口 没有别的路了
We had both entrances covered. There's no other way out.
-伙计们 -拉斯
- Guys. - Russ.
过去吧
Now, go ahead.
开门
Go in.
芬克
Aw, Funk?
这到底怎么回事
What the hell happened here?
我也不知道 哥们儿
I don't know what happened, man.
他一进来就认出我了
He made me as soon as he walked in.
把我们赶了进来
Told us to get up in here.
抓到他了吗
Hey, did you get him?
没 他一直没出来
No, he never came out.
那个孕妇呢
Where's the pregnant woman?
在你后面
Right behind you.
丰特 你不是说安全吗
Font, you said it was clear.
刚才真没人
It was clear.
我们哪都找了
We checked everywhere.
除了地下室
Except the basement.
什么 还有地下室吗
What? There's a basement?
我想他如果想让警♥察♥知道
I guess if he wanted the police to know about it,
也不会费劲
he wouldn't have gone to the trouble
给地上的门做伪装了
to camouflage that trap door in the floor.
我懂了 你卖♥♥给客人♥大♥♥麻♥ 让他们
I get it-- you sell weed so your customers
昏头昏脑 才吃得下这种垃圾
can get high enough to eat this crap.
我们有点跑题了吧
I think we're getting a little off-topic.
你们把枪都放下 踢到我这边来
I want you to drop your weapons and kick them towards me.
真好笑 我也打算这么说呢
That's funny. I was just gonna ask you to do the same thing.
警探 你我也许都
Detective, you and I may have absolutely
无所畏惧 但我想
nothing to lose here, but I'm guessing
这位小姐恐怕有个
that this young lady has at least one person
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表