剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
That narrows it down to the area between here and Lake Michigan.
我们只需要想想
Yeah, we just got to think.
一定有个答案的
You know, th-there's got to be an answer.
我们只需要找到那个答案
We just... We just got to figure it out.
擦
Damn it.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
什么
What?
你妈妈是无辜的
Your mother's innocent.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那就是说 如果测谎仪是坏的
Well, that means if-if the polygraph was wrong,
它还把什么判断错了呢
what else was it wrong about?
你妈妈爱你
Your mother loves you.
开车
Drive.
快点 开车 我们走
Come on, drive. Let's go.
我们走 走
Let's go. Go.
拉塞尔·阿格纽
最佳防守球员
幸亏我在附近还有备用车
Lucky I had a second car nearby.
你知道了钱的事吗
You knew about the cash?
我不小心听到了你和马西斯
I overheard you and Mathis
讨论手♥机♥商店的骗局
talking about the cell phone store con.
所以
Wow, so...
这些 我们
so this, us,
这些都是骗局吗
th-this was all a con?
那并不代表我没有得到极大的享受
That's not to say I didn't enjoy myself immensely.
你杀了马西斯
You killed Mathis.
我跟他对质了
I confronted him.
想逼他告诉我他的一百万在哪儿
Tried to force him to tell me where his million was.
他没说
He didn't.
于是我就打了匿名电♥话♥
Then I made the anonymous call
这样人们就不会怀疑
so that people wouldn't be wondering
马西斯为什么失踪了
why Mathis was missing.
然后我等着你领我找到你的那一半
Then I waited for you to lead me to your half of the score.
谢天谢地 你把计划提前了五年
Thankfully, you are five years ahead of schedule.
那是我妈妈
That's my mother.
如果你朝她开枪 我会很生气的
I'm gonna get real angry if you shoot her.
把枪给我 给我
Give me that. Give me that.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on, come on.
你一直在跟踪我吗
You've been tracking me?
直到手♥机♥坏了
Until the phone died.
然后我意识到
And then I realized--
你才不会留着我的冰球奖杯
you would never save my damn hockey trophies.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little bastard.
你骗了我
You conned me.
转身
Turn around.
晚安 康斯坦丝
Good night, Constance.
晚安
Good night.
现在是下午四点半
It's 4:30.
我知道 去看少棒联赛
I know, it's... Little League.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你能告诉我地检的办公室在哪吗
Can you tell me where the DA's office is?
当然 在三楼
Uh, yeah, it's on the third floor.
就在楼梯旁边
Uh, right next to the stairs.
我能问你件事吗
Oh, could I ask you something?
你在通讯报工作
You work at the Intelligencer.
麦克斯·阿彻怎么了
What is the deal with Max Archer?
他好像一定要和警♥察♥作对
He really seems to have it out for cops.
麦克斯
Oh, Max.
偷偷告诉你 他有拿破仑情结
Between you and me, he has a Napoleon Complex.
心理学概念 主张矮个子更暴♥力♥
他至少有1米85啊
He has to be... at least six-one.
他只有1米62啊
Not unless five-four is the new six-one.
我必须得了解你配不配得上我儿子
I had to know if you were good enough for my son.
所以你骗了我
So you conned me.
放轻松点 你通过考验了
Relax, you passed.
我就这么白白勒索了一个人吗
I blackmailed a man, for nothing.
正如我说的
As I said--
你通过考验了
you passed.
我和你儿子之间什么事都没有
There is nothing going on between me and your son.
我知道 但应该有
I know, but there should be.
你还在这儿
Hey, you're still here?
几分钟之后就走
Oh, for a few more minutes.
你又去参加婚姻咨♥询♥了吗
You out at another marriage counseling appointment?
不 我们取消了
Uh, no, we canceled.
你们俩取消了 但你还是能出门吗
Th-the two of you canceled, and yet you're out?
谢谢你 康斯坦丝
Thank you, Constance.
该走了
It's time to go.
好了
Okay.
喂 马乔里 是我
Hey, Marjorie, it's me.
她在吗
Is she around?
总有一天 她得跟我说话的
At some point, she's gonna have to talk to me.
好吧 就...
Okay, just...
就告诉妈妈一声我打电♥话♥了
just tell Mom that I called.
谢谢 史蒂夫
Thanks, Steve.
你要小心米尔特
You keep an eye on Milt.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
好的
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
保重 妈妈
Take care, mom.
错配搭档
第一季第七集
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表