剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
可能就是他在追杀米尔特 他坐了多久牢
It could be the kid going after Milt. How much time did he do?
也不是这个孩子
It wasn't the kid either.
凯西
Casey.
不错
Look. Good.
上 上
Move in. Move in.
-警♥察♥ -在那儿
- Police! - Right there!
把手举起来 举起来
Hands up! Hands in the air!
都跪下来
All of you, on the ground!
什么都别干
Don't do anything.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们最好束手就擒
You're not leaving this beach except in handcuffs.
那我就带着他跟你们同归于尽
Then I'll take him with me and a bunch of you!
你要去哪
Where you gonna go?
你能躲哪去
Where you gonna hide?
能躲多久
And for how long?
他们抓到我们了
They got us.
算了吧 我们完了
Come on. It's over.
我知道完了
I know it's over.
全完了
It's all over!
我们的房♥子
The house.
我们的家
Our family.
我上不了斯坦福了
I don't go to Stanford.
一切全毁了
Everything is ruined!
-放松点 -全毁了
- Take it easy. - It is.
-这一切全是他的错 -不 不
- And it is all his fault! - No, no, no, no.
他要付出代价
And he has to pay!
不
No!
保护好武器
Secure the weapon.
等一下
Hold on.
无聊
Yawn.
你没有搞砸 米尔特
That wasn't a screwup, Milt.
他准备杀了那个十六岁的小孩
He was gonna kill a 16-year-old kid.
难道还有别的招吗 老兄
What the hell were you supposed to do, man?
我知道别无选择 但...
I know. I had no choice, but...
十六岁的小孩什么都不懂
16-year-olds can be idiots.
如果他们能活到二十岁
You know, if they can make it to 20 alive,
他们就有机会抗争 但我...
they have a fighting chance, but I...
我引诱了他
I tempted him.
利用了他
I used him.
最后害死了他
And I killed him.
然后现在他父亲想要你死
And now his dad wants you dead,
出于某种原因 你试图保...
and for some reason, you're trying to pr...
不 不
No, no.
不是他父亲想要我死
It's not his dad that wants me dead.
所以我...
So I'm...
我可以走了吗
Am I... I'm free to go?
当然
Completely.
我爸可能随时会来
My dad should be here any second.
我想你们应该不想见到他
I assume you guys don't want to meet him.
我觉得他最好不知道我们的存在
I think it'd be better if he never knew we existed.
别人永远不会知道你今天干了什么 但...
I know people will never know what you did today, but...
我知道
I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸
Dad!
凯西
Casey!
我不明白
I don't get it.
很明显凯西的父亲花了六年时间
It obviously took Casey's father six years
才拿到封存案件的档案
to get to the sealed case file.
不 我是说 我...
No, I mean, I...
我知道他想杀你
Yeah, I get that he wanted to kill you.
但我不明白一个青少年线人
But what I don't understand is how a teenage informant
在洛杉矶被杀
who was killed in Los Angeles
怎么会让你在底特律被炒呢
results in you getting blackballed in Detroit.
我并没有因此被炒
It didn't result in me getting blackballed anywhere.
事实上 我和我搭档因此得到了表扬和晋升
In fact, it got me and my partner commendations and promotions.
联调局不在乎这种间接伤害 但...
The FBI didn't care about the collateral damage, but...
...我在乎
...I did.
我坚持照章办事
I insisted on doing everything by the book.
一些人认为我是故意找他们麻烦
Some people thought I was just trying to show them up,
让他们难堪
make them look bad.
有些人...
Some people just...
最后他们找到了这个地方
Well, they finally found a place
这里我不会再让任何人难堪
where I couldn't make anyone else look bad.
因为我是一个人
Because I was alone.
他走小路了
He went off the road.
我们试一下 好吗
Look, we got one shot at this, okay?
他一打开车门我就去踢他
I'm gonna try to kick him when he opens up the trunk.
-好吗 就这样 嘘 -不行 不行
- All right? Yeah, shh. - No, no, no, no, no.
-放松 让我来处理 -放松吗
- Just relax. Let me handle this. - Relax?
什么意思 你是说像你在汽车旅馆时那种处理吗
What do you mean, like you handled everything back at the motel?
-你是疯了吗 -我没想到他会出现
- What are you, crazy? - I wasn't expecting him.
什么叫你没想到他会出现
What do you mean, you weren't expecting him?
我们就是专程到那找他的
We were there specifically looking for him.
-你有没有搞错 -好吧 好吧
- What are you talking about? - All right, all right, just...
淡定 淡定
Take it easy. Take it easy.
别 别开枪
No, no, no, no, don't do it!
他不是联调局的 他只是本地警♥察♥
He's not FBI, he's local police!
他和这事没关系
He's got nothing to do with this!
我知道
I know.
走吧
Go.
离开
Walk.
走吧 拉斯 按他说的做
Just go, Russ. Do what he says.
我不走
I'm not going anywhere.
你是我搭档
You're my partner.
走啊 听他的
Just go! Do what he says!
不值得 伙计 他不值得你这样
It's not worth it, okay? Come on, man, he's not worth it.
-你明白的 -我明白的是我花了两年
- You know that. - What I know is I spent two years
和全部家产请律师
and every cent I have on lawyers,
想找出是谁引诱的我儿子
trying to find out who was responsible for luring my son,
是谁害死的他
for entrapping him, my son.
你现在干什么也不会让你儿子复生
Nothing you do here is gonna bring your son back.
你明白的
And you know that.
我朋友放弃了我
My friends gave up on me.
妻子离开了我
My wife left me.
但不管看过多少心理医生 我就是...
But no matter how many shrinks I saw, I couldn't...
我卖♥♥了自己的生意
I sold my business,
买♥♥了新身份 找了份清洁工的工作
bought a new identity and got a job as a janitor.
我刷了两年的厕所
I worked for two years scrubbing toilets
好挣来一份合格的履历让我
in order to build up a resume that qualified me
去联调局大楼工作 又花了两年
to work in the Federal Building, and it took two more years
建立足够的信任 好接近
to build up enough trust to get access
储藏封存案件的档案室
to the room where the sealed case files were stored.
而那六年的
And every second
每分每秒都是值得的
of every day of those six years will have been worth it.
布洛克
Look, Brock,
我知道你很生气 伙计
I get that you're pissed off, man.
你觉得我生气吗
You think I'm pissed off?
不 住手
No, stop it!
你觉得一个父亲亲眼见到自己儿子
You think that's what a father feels when he sees his son
被打成筛子倒在血泊中
get torn open with blood pouring out?!
在自己怀里咽气是这种感觉吗
When he holds him as he takes his last breath?!
你觉得...
You think...
你觉得我是生气吗
you think I feel pissed off?
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
没有
No.
好 很好
Good. That's good.
虽然你下场也是一样
Not that it would make a difference.
不许动 举起手来 马上
Freeze! Drop the gun! Now!
双手抱头 跪下去
Put your hands above your head and get on your knees.
马上 快
Do it! Now!
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表