剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
受虐的最后总会忍♥气吞声
People that take abuse keep on taking abuse.
她身材只有她丈夫一半大
And she was half the size of her husband.
还被逼到了墙角
And backed into a corner.
父亲只是代她受过
Dad's just taking the fall to cover for her,
就像当初杀人一样
just like he did when it happened.
我觉得她是真诚的
She seemed sincere to me.
你看谁都是真诚的
Everyone seems sincere to you,
因为你是个高尚的人
because you're a gracious man.
谢谢 拉斯
Thank you, Russ.
看见没
You see?
你还以为我是真心的
You thought I was being sincere.
就算她没杀他
Look, even if she didn't kill him,
她也不只是受害者
she's not just the victim here.
她想陷害别人
She tried to frame someone.
她做出了很多错误决定
She made a lot of bad choices.
也早已付出了代价
She's long since paid the price.
那我们就继续调查直到...
So, we'll just keep investigating until we find...
一位父亲想要入狱
We've got a dad who wants to go to prison
以保护自己的女儿 成全他吧
to protect his daughter; I say we let him.
我更喜欢这个结局
I like that ending better.
她不在乎真♥相♥吗
Well, so she doesn't care about the truth?
她很在乎真♥相♥
She cares deeply about the truth.
但更在乎正义
But she cares even more about justice.
又来吗
Ah, again?
得了吧 什么都没变
Come on, nothing's changed.
在密歇根医用大♥麻♥还是合法的
Medical marijuana's still legal here in Michigan.
没错
Yes, it is.
你也说得很对
And you're absolutely right,
本地执法机构无法阻止你
there's nothing local authorities can do to stop you.
但 他不是本地的
But, uh, he's not local.
联邦探员米尔顿·张伯伦
Federal Agent Milton Chamberlain.
虽然我们在密歇根
And while we are in Michigan,
医用大♥麻♥在密歇根是合法的
and medical marijuana is legal in Michigan,
但我们也在美国
we are also in the United States,
医用大♥麻♥在美国可是非法的
and medical marijuana is not legal in the United States.
作为联邦政♥府♥的一名探员
And as an agent of the Federal Government,
我有权没收此地的任何
I have the right to confiscate any and all marijuana
及全部大♥麻♥
on these premises.
假货你可以留着
You can keep the fake stuff.
你看
Look,
他是我哥们 也听我的话
he's a buddy of mine, and he listens to me.
我真的不想关你店 但我会的
I really don't want to have to shut you down, but I will.
知道吗 司法部在这件问题上无权
You know, the Justice Department hasn't taken on
越过州政♥府♥擅自决定
the individual states on this issue,
我猜这位《王牌骑警》是想当
and I'm supposed to believe that Dudley Do-Right here
挑起内战的罪魁祸首
is gonna be the guy to start a civil war?
让西雅图和丹佛一片混乱吗
Cause panic in the streets of Seattle and Denver?
这两个城市所在的州大♥麻♥均已合法化
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
他说得对
He's right.
走吧
Let's go.
实际上...
Actually, um...
你猜怎么着 我喜欢这电影
Hey, you know what? I love this movie.
最喜欢的就是开头那部分
The, uh, the scene at the beginning is my favorite.
你介意倒回去 我好给他看一眼吗
D-Do you mind rewinding it so I can show my buddy here?
不不 最开始 这一幕之前
No, no, go to the very beginning, before this.
老兄 这就是第一幕
Dude, this is the first scene.
不是的 给我
No, it's not, come here.
我给你看 谢谢
Let me show you. Thank you.
来了 就这里 这一段
Here we go, right here, this is the part.
联调局敬告
真可惜
Bummer.
这张光盘只允许用于私人放映
This movie is licensed for private home viewing only.
你刚违反了联邦法律
You just violated federal law.
这是至多可以判五年监禁的重罪
That is a felony that can get you up to five years.
也是联调局有权执行的法律
And that is a law that the FBI does enforce.
好吧 我交出来假货
Fine, I'll give you the stash of fake stuff.
恐怕过时不候了
I'm afraid we're a little past that point.
你想去喝一杯吗
Hey, you want to grab a beer?
我该回家了
I should head home.
急什么
What's the rush?
今天你走运了
It's your lucky day.
复了职 还能加个班
You get reinstated, and you get to put in for overtime.
八个人刚在高中停车场
Eight people just had their headlights stolen
被偷走了车大灯
from their cars in the high school parking lot.
球赛才结束 现场已经封锁了
Game just ended, nobody can drive home.
叫上米尔特 去查查
Grab Milt, go check it out.
真的假的
Whoa, whoa, seriously?
走吧 我们能行
Ah, come on, we got this.
错配搭档
第一季第二集
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表