剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
peel back my onion...
拉斯
Russ.
我今早醒来时 以为会开启精神周
When I woke up this morning, I thought I'd be launching
而不是欢迎一队心理创伤顾问
Spirit Week, not lining up grief counselors.
校长手册里没写这个 对吧
Not in the principal's manual, is it?
很高兴见到你 拉斯
It's good to see you, Russ.
我也很高兴见到你 莉迪亚
It's good to see you, too, Lydia.
特别探员米尔顿·张伯伦
Special Agent Milton Chamberlain.
抱歉我在这当电灯泡了
And forgive me for being the third wheel here.
抱歉 我们很久没说过话了 自从...
Sorry, it's just we haven't spoken since...
实际上 我们来这是想跟菲尔
Uh, actually, we came by to...
聊聊 他应该是最了解泽兰斯基的人
talk to Phil -- we figured he knew Zuransky better than anybody.
能请你们先等几分钟吗
Could you hang back just for a few minutes?
他正在告诉队员们这个惊天消息
He's breaking the news to the team right now.
-当然 -能帮我个忙吗
- Sure. - And could you do me a favor?
请你...稍微说得委婉一点
Just... soften the edges a little bit.
-记住 他们只是学生 -谁 我
- Remember, this is a school with kids. - Who, me?
我像泰迪熊一样无害
I'm a teddy bear.
可不是嘛
Yeah, right.
尽量和蔼一点
Just... play nice.
你个色魔
You dog.
你跟她也上过床 对不对
You had sex with her, too, didn't you?
丰特 你失去意识时候
Font, when you were out,
就是昏迷时
like, in that coma,
能看到光吗
was there a light?
我又没死 芬克豪泽
I wasn't dead, Funkhauser.
我知道 不过有一瞬间你离死亡很近了
I know. But you were close there for a minute.
没有=有天使吗 没听到竖琴声吗
Was... no angels? No harp music?
有 我看到你爷爷了
Yeah, I saw your grandfather.
他让我转告你别再问这些蠢问题了
He told me to tell you to stop asking stupid questions.
还让你少吃点胆固醇
And to cut down on your cholesterol.
我爷爷还活着呢
My grandfather's still alive.
我也还活着
So was I.
什么都感觉不到
There was just nothing.
我只知道在米尔特车上 然后在病床上
I mean, I was in Milt's car, then I was in a hospital bed.
要是卡特里娜不说 我都不知道
I didn't realize till Katrina told me that an entire day
已经过去一整天了 就像...
had passed by in between. It was...
那一天我消失了一样
like I didn't exist for a whole day.
我猜死亡的感觉就是没感觉
I guess that's what being dead is -- nothing.
泽兰斯基夫人 我们有坏消息要通知你
Mrs. Zuransky? I'm afraid we have some bad news.
为了教练
For Coach!
为了教练
For Coach!
好了 解散吧
All right, get out of here.
沃利
Wally...
我懂的 哥们
I know, man, okay?
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
达纳韦
Yo, Dunaway!
阿格纽
Agnew.
要不是这个小米头 我都快认不出你了
I almost didn't recognize you without the mullet.
真幽默
That's a good one.
你脸上没有拳头印 我也差点认不出你
I almost didn't recognize you without my fist in your face.
很搞笑
Good one.
你觉得这么说合适吗
You think it's appropriate?
可能不合适
Ah, maybe not.
但你用教练的死激励孩子们 让他们
But neither is making those kids play on Friday night
大周五晚上来训练 就合适吗
using murder as a motivation.
我告诉他们我会取消比赛
Yeah, I told 'em I was gonna cancel the game.
他们投票想继续参加
Team voted to play.
说这是教练所希望的
Said that's what coach would've wanted.
你有决定权 因为你就是新的总教练吗
And you get to decide that because you're the new head coach?
对于你这样一个平庸之辈来说
Wow, that's a pretty big promotion
这可是升了好几级啊
for a ham and egger like yourself.
等等 你是在指控我杀了他吗
Wait, are you... are you accusing me of this?
我爱那个家伙
Hell, I loved that guy.
老人家只剩一两年的时间
The old man only had one or two more years
就要退休了
before his retirement;
不久我就可以接替他的位置
his job would have been mine soon enough.
我也不想用这种方式得到
I didn't want it this way.
我是联调局的米尔特·张伯伦
I'm Milt Chamberlain of the FBI.
我们并不想指控你任何事情
We don't mean to accuse you of anything.
我们只想问问你知不知道泽兰斯基教练
We're just wondering if Coach Zuransky
有没有跟谁有过冲突
had any conflicts that you were aware of.
只有一个
Only one.
叫TDED
T.D. E.D.
TDED是什么
T.D. E.D.?
达阵王 艾迪·戴蒙
Touchdown Eddie Diamond.
邓肯
Duncan.
随便啦
Whatever.
那个孩子一定有问题
Something is really wrong with that boy.
你个人接触过他吗
You dealt with him personally?
他有时会来我家
He would show up at the house
大半夜的出现
in the middle of the night,
在窗户外大叫
screaming outside our window
说我丈夫必须把工作还给他
that my husband had to give him his job back.
他是山谷高中毕业的最棒的球员
He's the best player to ever come out of Valley.
为学校赢得了唯一一个州冠军
He won us our only state championship,
大约十二年前
about 12 years ago,
可去了大学后性情变得暴怒
then he flamed out in college.
你懂的 从家乡英雄到乡巴佬的落差
You know, went from being the town hero to village idiot.
他有没有用暴♥力♥威胁过你们
Did he ever threaten violence?
没必要特意威胁
He didn't have to.
哪有正常人会在别人家窗外大吼
I mean... what sane person screams outside somebody's window
还是凌晨时分
00 in the morning?
教练同情他 就雇了他做设备管♥理♥员♥
Coach took pity on him, hired him as an equipment manager.
艾迪甚至连那个都做不好
Eddie couldn't even do that right.
他会朝球员们大喊
He started screaming at the players.
几周前他甚至打了队里一个孩子
He even punched a kid a few weeks back.
教练没办法 只能让他离开
Uh, Coach had no choice but to let him go.
他会出去
He would go outside
用手搂住艾迪 跟他说话
and put his arm around Eddie, talk to him,
让他冷静下来
calm him down.
他一直...
He was...
一直忠于球员们 无论发生什么
...always loyal to his players, no matter what.
你能帮我找一份那讨厌的办公室表格吗
Can you pull out one of those annoying office forms?
编号♥289B
Uh, 289B?
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
等等 289B吗
Wait, 289B?
这是报告办公室恋情的表
This is to report an interoffice romance.
我知道
I know.
你在和谁谈恋爱
Who are you involved with?
这里所有人都结婚了
Everyone here is married.
拉斯没有
Not Russ.
你和拉斯吗
You and Russ?
是的
Yeah.
昨晚在物证室 他真的...
Last night in the evidence locker, he really...
不
Oh, no.
那不是我 那是你
That wasn't me. That was you.
你需要289B表
You need the 289B.
你是怎么知道那个的
Okay, how do you even know about that?
我有两瓶喷漆需要存进物证室
I had two cans of spray paint I needed to file into evidence.
别担心 我只进去了几分钟
Don't worry, I was only in there a couple of minutes.
-几分钟吗 -别太惊讶
- Minutes? - Don't freak out.
如果你们还不准备公开 我会替你保密
Your secret's safe if you guys aren't ready to go public yet.
我们绝对不会公开的
We're definitely not going public,
因为那并没有任何意义
because it didn't mean anything.
在我看来 那是有意义的
It looked like it meant something to me.
你眼睛里是眼泪吗
Were those tears in your eyes?
好吧 我对拉斯投怀送抱的唯一原因
Okay, look, the only reason I even threw myself at Russ
是因为我需要一个简单单纯的夜晚
was because I needed one night of simple, no strings attached...
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
你是在自我保护
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表