剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
但我又不是你们的实习生
but it's not like I'm an intern for you guys.
线人是要收服务费的
C.I.'s get some kind of service fee.
这是犯罪调查的证据
This is evidence in a criminal investigation.
而且 你是在浪费时间 这东西是假的
Besides, you're wasting your time, the stuff is fugazi.
我闻得不假啊
Didn't smell fugazi to me.
闻起来...正的很
Smelled... Idaho-ish.
你是什么 品麻师吗
What are you, a sommelier of pot?
有个办法知道我对不对
One way to see if I'm right.
谁都不许说 知道吗
Nobody hears about this, okay?
这证据能说明的一点
The only thing this is evidence of
是这家伙卖♥♥的绝逼是好货
is that this dude sells some top-shelf bud.
我不懂了
I don't get it.
为什么他卖♥♥真的给你 却要骗我
Why would he sell you the real stuff and scam me?
操
Damn.
我就是猜测哈 而且还嗨了
I'm only guessing, and I'm quite high,
但我觉得他只要
but I figure he only needs to sell the fake stuff
二十次里掺一次假
like one in 20 times
就能小赚一笔
to make a fairly rad living
还不引起怀疑
and not attract suspicion.
所以我是那百分之五吗 他觉得我傻吗
So I'm the five percent? He thinks I'm the chump?
我猜是的
Guess so.
我还猜这个你不用了吧
Also guess you won't be needing this. Hey.
我有偏头痛的
I have migraines.
我们走回家
We're walking home.
好的
Okay.
好 谢谢
Yeah, uh... thank you.
仓库里收集的所有糖浆
None of the syrup recovered from the warehouse
都和弗洛斯肺里的不吻合
matches any of the syrup found in Floss' lungs.
他们也没找到任何DNA
They didn't find any DNA, either.
拉里
Larry!
好
Okay.
我是这么想的
Here's what I'm thinking--
你不聪明
you are not smart.
没有魅力
You're not charming.
也不帅 对吗
And you're not great looking, right?
我保释了
I made bail.
麦克法兰先生替我请了律师
Mr. McFarland hired me a lawyer.
你不能这样
You can't... do this.
我怎么了
What am I doing?
我只是在酒吧里坐到了你对面而已
I'm just one guy sitting across from another guy in a bar.
你这辈子唯一有的东西
The one thing you got going for you in this life
就是那份工作
is that job.
替城里最有钱有势的人卖♥♥命
I mean, working for the richest, most powerful man in town.
报酬一定不错吧
It's got to pay pretty well, yeah?
比你高得多
Pays better than you get.
是啊 肯定的
Oh, yeah. I'm sure it does.
但起码我的老板不会让我
But at least my employer doesn't ask me
去坐一年大牢
to give up my life for a year
而他坐在别♥墅♥里 日进斗金
while he sits in a mansion and makes more money.
再者说来
On the other hand,
平心而论
you know, in all fairness,
福利不错啊
great perks.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
老天 你的女朋友
Man, you you got a...
真是美得冒烟
smoking hot girlfriend.
对 来啊
Yeah, go ahead.
打我试试看
Try and punch me out.
但你要怎么对付
But what are you gonna do about the next
你蹲大牢的这一年
47 guys that walk through that door
剩下那么多和她搭讪的人呢
and hit on her while you're locked away?
别当麦克法兰的棋子
Don't be McFarland's bitch.
这顿酒我请
Drinks are on me.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
麦克法兰手下那傻子有消息吗
Any word from McFarland's goon?
阿格纽
Agnew!
进来
In here.
我有麻烦了 是吗
I'm in trouble, aren't I?
是的
Yeah.
你错过了激动人心的一早 拉斯
Well, you've missed an exciting morning, Russ.
沃尔特斯法官打电♥话♥来骂我
Judge Walters calling to ball me out.
市长办公室威胁要进行调查
The mayor's office threatening to launch an official inquiry.
得了吧 我不过跟他说两句话而已
Aw, come on. All I did was go talk to the guy.
他律师可是说你"跟踪"他
I believe the word "stalking" was used by his lawyer.
那才是你该说话的人
That's the guy that you should be talking to.
我们一直都这样的
We do this kind of stuff all the time.
不 不是对这种有势力的人
No, not with people who are connected like this.
现在 我得去拍沃尔特斯法官的马屁
Now, I've got to go to Judge Walters and kiss his ass,
还有市长的幕僚长
along with the mayor's chief of staff!
而且或许等
And I probably still won't be able
这案子结束才能复你的职了
to get you reinstated until this case is over.
复职吗
Reinstated?
你是要...停我职吗
Are you... are you suspending me?
不 别这样 金
No, come on, come on, Kim...
休想
Don't.
拉斯 你搞砸了
Russ, you screwed up.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
拉斯
Russ?
干什么
What?
把警徽和枪留下
I'm gonna need your badge and your gun.
我们都觉得对阿格纽警探停职
We all feel that Detective Agnew's suspension
是很不公平的
was completely unjust.
巴特克里的警探们
I mean, detectives of Battle Creek
已经因为资源缺乏
have had their hands tied tightly enough
人手短缺 深受约束了
by lack of resources, lack of staff...
那两个词是一个意思
Well, that's kind of the same thing.
别打岔
Oh, don't interrupt.
他背下来了 记乱了而已
He memorized it. He gets messed up...
"背下来了"吗
"MEmorized"?
这种话你要写下来吗
This is something you wrote down?
莎琳也帮我的 总之...
Uh, Shaylene helped. Anyway...
让我从头再来一次 好吗
look, let me just start over, okay?
我们都觉得阿格纽警探...
Uh, we all feel that Detective Agnew...
我相信这是篇动人的讲话
I'm sure it's a lovely speech.
你也可以告诉莎琳我差点
And you can tell Shaylene that it almost
都要被说动了
pushed me over the edge.
但我也没办法
But my hands are tied on this.
我们想到了这结果
We thought this might happen.
这样的话...
In which case...
我觉得既然阿格纽警探被不幸停职
I feel that with Detective Agnew's unfortunate suspension,
我该挺身而出接手案子
I should step in and take lead on the case
-与张伯伦探员合作 -不是说好要团结吗
- with Agent Chamberlain. - Whoa, whoa! There's solidarity for you.
怎么 难道你每个结果都写了稿子吗
What, do you have a speech for every occasion?
各位 各位
Guys! Guys?
没谁要接任领导
Nobody's getting promoted to lead.
你们都共同调查此案
You are all working the case equally.
我也深受感动
And I am sincerely moved how,
你们愿支持拉斯长达十五秒
for 15 seconds, you all stood up for Russ.
谢谢
Thank you.
-您好 -你好
Hi there. Oh, hi!
抱歉还来打扰
I'm probably imposing,
但我想再请您帮个忙
but I was hoping I could ask you one more favor.
不打扰
You are not imposing.
有什么事吗
Um, how can I help?
您知道他们多久会交还爱迪的遗体吗
Do you know how long until they release Eddie's body?
我好策划葬礼
I need to plan the funeral.
我相信法医只是想仔细一点而已
I'm sure the medical examiner is just being thorough,
我会问问她的
but I will check with her.
我保证会尽快
And I will make sure that he is transferred
送他回去好举♥行♥葬礼
to the funeral home as soon as possible.
您真的太好心了
You've been too kind.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表