剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
I got to tell you--
你对发生的这一切好像很无动于衷啊
you don't seem too broken up about what happened.
我很难过
I'm very upset.
我饭碗都丢了
I'm out of a job.
得再找一家混♥蛋♥的美国土豪
Got to find another rich American to treat me like crap.
怀特霍尔先生救过我
Mr. Whitehall saved me.
我爸是个混混
My dad was a crook.
搞投资诈骗那些的
Ponzi scheme stuff.
我十七岁前一直住在这样的房♥子里
I grew up in a house, just like this, till I was 17.
然后突然之间我就不能再住了
Suddenly, I'm not living there.
突然之间上不了大学了
Suddenly, I'm not going to college...
但怀特霍尔先生收留了我 给了我一份工作
but Mr. Whitehall took me in and gave me a job.
还保证我永远记得这恩情
And never, ever let me forget it.
早餐有两个嫌疑人了
Well, two suspects at breakfast.
你觉得午餐有几个
How many you think lunch will give us? Hmm?
我在这待了一辈子
I've lived here my whole life,
还从没来过这里
I've never once been in this place.
加里 你好
Hey, Gary, how are you, man?
上周末我在这和沃尔特斯法官打球的
Played here last weekend with Judge Walters.
当然了
Of course you did.
他死前不到四十五分钟
We were playing golf with him
我们还在和他打高尔夫
less than 45 minutes before he died.
你们还有一个人在哪
Uh, where's your fourth?
没三个人打高尔夫的
Nobody plays golf in threesomes.
我们就是
We do.
起码前几周是这样
At least, the last few weeks, we do.
我们第四个伙伴是马文·卢卡斯
Our fourth was Marvin Lucas,
迈尔斯的会计
Miles's accountant.
他是大家的会计
He was everyone's accountant.
直到迈尔斯解雇他为止
Well, he was until Miles fired him.
三周前的事
Three weeks ago.
突然就这样了
Out of nowhere.
据说是 迈尔斯冲进他办公室
Story is, Miles stormed into the guy's office
说他黑自己的钱 然后把他炒了
and accused him of ripping him off and fired him.
现在他不是任何人的会计了
Now he's no one's accountant.
这些封存记录充分证明了
These seized records are filled with evidence
卢卡斯先生多年来一直从怀特霍尔先生
that Mr. Lucas had been embezzling funds from Mr. Whitehall,
和其他人身上挪用资金
and others, for years,
被怀特霍尔先生解雇后
and his practice completely disintegrated
他一败涂地 心灰意冷
after Mr.Whitehall fired him.
他有足够动机杀死怀特霍尔
Great motive for the pencil pusher to kill Whitehall,
但唐娜呢
but why Donna?
猜猜九年前以来他预约簿
Guess who's name is all over his appointment books
-和通话记录上都是谁的名字 -唐娜·托马斯
- and phone records from nine years ago? - Donna Thomas.
你连那会计九年前的通话记录都调出来了吗
You pulled the accountant's phone records from nine years ago?
我们的推论是他是她的一个嫖♥客♥
Our theory is that he was one of her johns
跟她上♥床♥时
and while screwing her,
曾吹嘘自己把他那些有钱的客户耍得团团转
he used to brag about screwing over his rich clients.
向前快进九年
Fast-forward nine years,
他们躺在床上
they're laying in bed,
怀特霍尔说他要走了
Whitehall says he's got to go.
他和他的会计有个约会
He has an appointment with his accountant.
她认出了这个名字 警告了他
She recognizes the name and she warns him,
于是他就把那贼炒了
so he fires the thief.
不幸的是
Unfortunately for the both of them,
那贼发现了
the thief figures it out,
回来把他俩都杀了
he comes back and he kills 'em both.
不是嫉妒 而是贪婪
Not jealously, greed.
漂亮
Beautiful.
我认为我们已有充分的合理证据将他逮捕
I think we've got enough probable cause for an arrest.
把他抓进来 让他做口供
Get him in the box, get a confession.
好的
All right.
尸体解剖完成
Autopsy's done.
迈尔斯·怀特霍尔死于
Miles Whitehall died of...
心脏病发作
...A heart attack.
这我们知道
Uh, yeah. We know that.
要知道的是他为什么会发作
But we need to know what set it off.
原因很多
Lots of things.
缺乏锻炼 高血压 高胆固醇...
Lack of exercise, high blood pressure, high cholesterol...
但根据我做的十种不同毒理检验
but according to the ten different tox screens I ran,
每种做了三次 不是毒发致死
three times each, not poison.
这个人是自然死亡
This man died of natural causes.
一个凶手
So, one murder?
总比有两个好吧
Well, I guess that's better than two,
但这又把我们打回到那个服务员身上了
but that just puts us back in the waitress's world
没有线索 没有疑点
with no clues and no suspects.
我不相信巧合
I don't believe in coincidences.
是吗
Really?
如果你在商场
So, if you're at the mall,
遇上一个多年未见的老朋友
and you run into an old friend you haven't seen for years
你俩都穿着一样的袜子
and you're both wearing matching socks...
我会觉得我被跟踪了
I assume I'm being stalked.
然后当你听到有人中彩票...
And when you hear about someone winning the lottery...
我会开始调查 米尔特
I start an investigation, Milt,
因为我是警♥察♥ 你我都是警♥察♥
because I'm a cop. We're cops.
这是警♥察♥该做的
That's what cops do.
我闻到奇怪的味道
I smell something funny,
不会耸耸肩走人
I don't shrug and walk away,
我会试着找出是谁放的屁
I try to figure out who farted.
我觉得怀特霍尔先生
Well, I guess it is still possible
仍有可能是被谋杀的
that Mr. Whitehall was murdered,
但你得假设自己的...
but you'd have to assume that your...
这是她这周第三次早退了
That's the third time that she's left work early this week.
而你不相信巧合
And you don't believe in coincidences.
你是担心她在跟谁约会吗
So you're worried that she's seeing someone?
你吃醋了
You're jealous.
你知道她可能在和
For all you know she could be dating
世界上最聪明 最帅 最风趣的人恋爱
the smartest, nicest, handsomest, funniest guy in the world.
而这个想法
And the only reason
唯一不让你感到安心的原因
that idea doesn't sound reassuring to you
是因为你喜欢她
is because you like her.
好吧
Fine.
我喜欢她
I like her.
但这没关系
But it doesn't matter.
我们是同事
I work with her.
跟她约会是危险又不专业的
Dating her would be dangerous and unprofessional.
所以现在是一个老头
So we-we got an old guy who dies
死于自然原因 几天以后
of natural causes, and a few days later...
我当时驻派在纽约
I was based in New York City...
9月11号♥ 周二
Tuesday, September 11,
01年的9月11号♥
2001-- 9/11.
我睡了一天
And I slept through it.
真的是睡
Literally.
前一天晚上我熬夜到很晚
I'd been up late the night before.
周二本来不该上班的
I wasn't supposed to work that Tuesday.
我忘了调闹钟
Forgot to set my alarm.
手♥机♥也没充电
Never charged my phone.
有什么关系呢
What difference does it make?
当人们在死去 警♥察♥和消防员
While people died and police officers and firefighters and...
还有数以百计的人们在救援
hundreds of other people tried to save them...
在丧命的时候
and died...
我...
I just, uh...
我一个电♥话♥都没接到
I never got a call.
什么都没做 只是在...
I never did anything, I just...
睡觉
slept.
所以那之后 我发誓
So after that, I made a commitment
只要自己有机会做什么事
that whenever I had a chance to do something,
就会去做
I'm gonna do it.
不问原因
Without asking why.
没错 来巴特克里算是降职
And, yes, Battle Creek is probably a demotion
没错 可能意味着有人不喜欢我
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表