剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, even after I lied to him.
我不知道他到底想干什么
I don't know what his mission is,
但我可以告诉你一点
but I can tell you one thing:
福特越狱不是为了伤害某人
Ford didn't break out of prison to hurt anybody.
苏珊被绑♥架♥了
Susan's been abducted.
走吧
Come on.
对不起 我搞砸了
I'm sorry. I screwed up.
她们俩都不见了
So they're both gone?
他前妻和他外甥女安妮
The ex-wife and Annie, the niece?
我的车停在前门
I parked out front.
最后一次巡逻时 我看到窗户被打破了
Last walk-around, I see the broken window,
然后就听见车发动的声音
then I hear the car.
他就是在等你去巡逻
Well, he was waiting for you to walk around.
我去询问邻居
I'm gonna go talk to the neighbors,
看有没有人看到他或者他开的车
see if anyone saw him or the car he was driving.
他们肯定什么也没看到
They didn't see anything.
你还觉得这个人不危险吗
You still think this guy isn't dangerous?
你觉得他绑♥架♥她们是为了...
You think he kidnapped them to...
我觉得她们不是被他绑♥架♥了
I don't think he kidnapped them.
我觉得他甚至都没来过这里
I don't even think he was here.
她们是自己逃走的
I think they escaped.
逃走
Escaped?
她们不需要逃走啊
They didn't need to escape.
大多数玻璃碎片都在外面
Most of the glass is outside,
窗户像是从里面被打破的
like-like the window was broken from the inside.
她们想伪装成绑♥架♥
They wanted it to look like a kidnapping.
但这没道理啊
Well, that makes no sense.
她们不是被监禁 是被保护啊
They weren't being detained; they were being protected.
我知道
I know.
她们本可以直接告诉戴维斯警官要去哪
I mean, they could have told officer Davis where they were going.
除非...
Unless...
除非她们是要去一个
unless they were going someplace
她们知道福特会去的地方
that they knew Ford was gonna be.
戴维斯警官 搜查是否有电脑
Officer Davis, check for a computer,
电♥话♥留言 日历等等
notes by a phone, calendars, anything.
拉斯
Russ.
有什么发现
Huh? What do you got?
安妮还有一小时就结婚了
Annie's getting married in less than an hour.
把手放头上
Hands over your head.
我没有武器
I'm not armed.
我告诉过你
I told you!
我告诉你了这主意很蠢
I told you this was idiotic!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
住手 住手
Hey, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it!
住手 镇定点 好吗
Stop it. Just calm down, okay?
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
礼服 鲜花
The tuxedo and... the flower,
发型
the haircut...
安妮
Annie?
安妮是你弟弟的女儿吗
Annie's your... Annie's your brother's daughter?
安妮
Annie...
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
她还是个孩子
She's a baby.
我永远也见不到她走路了
I'm never gonna see her walk.
永远也听不到她说话了
I'm never gonna hear her talk.
永远也看不到她出嫁了
I'm not gonna see her get married.
你当然可以
Of course you are.
救护车马上就到 道基 我都听到了
There's an ambulance coming, Dougie; I can hear it.
向我保证
You got to promise...
你会照顾她
you'll be there for her.
我就要进监狱了
I'm gonna be in jail.
是啊 但你能活着
Yeah, you're gonna be alive.
好了 你别傻了
All right, this is crazy.
向我保证
Promise me.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
保证
Promise me.
我要听你说
I need to know.
我向他保证了
I promised.
不 你只是为了让他安心走而已
No, you made a B.S. promise to a dying man.
所以你才跟他吵架吗
So that's why you fought?
不是因为他姑婆 而是因为这场婚礼
Not because of his great-aunt, but this wedding?
不
No.
我们吵得是这个白♥痴♥
We fought about this idiot
要越狱参加婚礼的计划
escaping to attend this wedding.
她为什么不能把婚礼延期一周呢
So why didn't she just postpone it for a week?
因为她未婚夫是军人
Because her fiance's in the military.
明天就要启程了
He ships out tomorrow.
你真美
You look beautiful.
我们走吧
Can we go?
擦
Ah. Damn it.
我错过了什么吗
Did I miss anything?
没什么
Not much.
你玩得怎么样
How was your trip?
很好啊
Uh, it was great.
是啊
Yeah. Um...
布雷迪和我玩的很愉快
Br-Brady and I had a great time.
太好了
That's great.
拉斯
Hey, Russ.
想去喝杯啤酒吗
Want to grab a beer?
什么
What?
这主意很怪吗
Is that such a weird idea?
两个男人一起去喝杯酒
Two guys stepping out to grab a drink?
不不 我只是 没听清你的话
No, no. I, um... I didn't hear you.
抱歉
Oh. Uh, sorry.
你想去喝杯啤酒吗
Uh... would you like to grab a beer?
不想
No.
但是谢谢
But thanks.
错配搭档
第一季第十集
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表