剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
她想为其活下去的人呢
she'd like to stay alive for.
求你们了 按他说的做吧
Please, do what he says.
快放下武器
Now, drop your weapons!
后退 进冷库
Back up, get in the fridge.
快
Go.
你是怎么...
How did you find...?
藏在一个警局资金不足的
One of the many advantages of hiding out in a small town
小镇上的好处就是
with an underfunded police department
很容易记住所有警探的相貌
is it's fairly easy to learn what all their detectives look like.
说不定哪天就能用上呢
Never know when it might come in handy.
得说清楚 严格说来我确实偷了钱
And for the record, while technically I did steal money,
但我只偷坏人的钱
I only stole from crooks.
而且偷来的也差不多捐完了
And nearly every dollar I earned, I donated.
我的目的从来都不是钱 是因为...
I was never in it for the money. I did it because...
该有人做这些事
it needed to be done.
而且你们发现的尸体也不是我杀的
Oh, and I didn't murder that body you found.
是我从密歇根的全身捐赠组织买♥♥的
I bought it from the Anatomical Gift Association of Michigan.
所以我建议你们少查查我
So, I would urge you to forget about me
把时间精力花在那些
and concentrate on catching someone
真的伤天害理的罪犯身上
who's actually done some harm
而不是做好事的人身上
instead of providing for the greater good,
我没干过坏事
which is all I ever did.
但如果你们非要追捕我
But if you insist on continuing to pursue me,
我向你们保证 会有无辜的人受伤
I assure you innocent people will get hurt.
你这是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
真的假的啊 这句话很难懂吗
Seriously? That was confusing to you?
为了自♥由♥我会不惜一切代价
I will do whatever it takes to stay a free man.
该死
Damn.
那家伙...
That dude is...
真是讨厌
Getting on my nerves.
希望你在监狱过的愉快
Hope you enjoy the mystery meat in jail.
-放他走 -局长
- Let him go. - Commander.
他是自愿帮助我们的
He volunteered to help us.
把事情办砸了的是你们
You guys are the ones who screwed up.
你去没收那些大♥麻♥好吗
Could you confiscate that marijuana?
我想那扇隐藏的门意味着
I'm assuming that the hidden door means
你没有种植许可吧
that you don't have a grower's license.
是的 长官
No, ma'am.
我想知道这次是谁的照片要上报了
Well, I wonder whose picture is gonna be in the paper this time.
-对不起 是我 -不 我应该...
- I'm sorry, it was... - No, it wasn't. I should've...
我发了那辆卡车的全境通告
I put an APB out on the pickup,
所有出城的主干道都设了关卡
ordered checkpoints on all the main roads out of town
还在公交车站 地铁站和
and sent in extra units to patrol the bus station,
凯洛格机场增加了巡逻队
train station and Kellogg Airport.
好的 我们需要让所有人都知道
All right, we need to make sure that everybody knows
-嫌疑人有武器很危险 -我已经做了
- that that suspect is armed and dangerous. - I have.
现在你们要做的
Now, you all need to make sure
就是别让我上报
that it is not my picture.
我联♥系♥了追逃特别工作组 我们得去汇报情况
So I called in the Fugitive Task Force. We need to debrief.
他的卡车轮胎上有泥
The tires on his truck were muddy,
但这儿都好几周没下雨了
but it hasn't rained in weeks,
也就是说他住在郊外的某个农场里
which means that he must be living outside town on a farm.
轮胎有泥也无所谓了 他不再躲藏
Muddy tires don't matter. He's no longer a man in hiding.
已经开始逃亡了
He's a man on the run.
但逃亡前他总得回趟家吧
Yeah, but before he runs, he's got to go home, right?
得去取衣服 钱和证件吧
He's got to pack his clothes, uh, get money, get his papers.
我们还有时间
I mean, we've got time.
我建议排查每一个
I say that we start checking out every single farm
这半年内转让或者出租过的农场
that's been sold or rented within the last six months.
好吧 剩下的名单让追逃组去查
All right, listen, give the rest of the list to the task force
让他们重点检查镇北
and have them check the north side of town,
铁路北边
north of the tracks.
怎么了
What?
-我想我明白了 -真好
- I think I understand. - Oh, great.
你是赌定一个和女人才约会几次
You're betting that a guy that would ask a woman
就请她去邮轮之旅的人是疯子
to go on a cruise after just a few dates is a nut.
想让霍莉明白这一点
And what better way for Holly to figure that out
只有让她去了才知道
than to actually go on the cruise?
这个计划的唯一问题在于...
You see, the only problem with that plan is that...
我没有计划 没计划
I don't have a plan. I don't have a plan.
我有的是风度
I mean, I do have some class.
显然摩纳哥还是伊朗
Which apparently they didn't teach you in Monaco
或者其他什么地方没教过你
or Iran or wherever the hell it is you're from.
已经有男友的女孩不能约 就是这样
A man does not ask out another man's girlfriend, period.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
你还有什么男人哲学要教我吗
Any other rules of manly behavior you'd like to teach me?
知道吗 我真觉得那个劫富济贫的股票经纪人
You know, I honestly believe that this Robin Hood stockbroker has
都比你更理解这真实世界
a better understanding of the real world than you do.
好啊 那我们为什么不停车
Okay, then why don't we just stop?
-让他跑好了 -不 我没说这个
- Let him get away? - No, I didn't say that.
我只是说任何以为华尔街的
I'm just saying that anyone who doesn't think
巨头们都是白手起家的人
that every big fish on Wall Street isn't using
绝对是个傻子
some sort of inside information is a moron.
好吧
Okay.
现在我懂了
Now I understand.
你从不约霍莉出去
You never asked Holly out
是因为她家境优越 吓到你了
because she came from a wealthy family, which intimidates you.
或者...
Or...
你根本不知道她家境优越
you didn't know that she came from a wealthy family,
现在很伤心 因为我跟她
and now you're upset because I learned
吃顿饭知道的东西
more personal information on one lunch
比你几年还多
than you have in years.
知道吗 你还是有办法补救局面的
You know, there is one way that you can remedy that situation.
约她出去
Ask her out.
没那么难的
It's not that hard.
不
No.
这样不对
It's just wrong.
谢谢你在古兹威克斯面前维护我
I appreciate you sticking up for me with Guziewicz,
但这真的是我的错
but, uh, it was really my fault.
-我知道 -不 这是我的错
- I know. - No, actually, it was my fault.
我任由他劫走了人♥质♥
I'm the one that let him take the hostages.
真是荒唐
That's ridiculous.
他拔枪出来以后你本来就没办法
There's nothing you could have done once he pulled the gun,
也没人会知道
and there's no way you could have known
他记住了我们的长相
that he'd memorize all of our faces.
就是这个
That's it.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
就是那辆别克
That's the Buick,
我昨天早上看到斯贝茨开的
the one I saw Spades driving yesterday morning.
你真觉得他会就这么把车
You really think he would just leave his car
停在车道上吗
parked out in the driveway?
他今早离家的时候
When he left the house this morning,
根本不知道我们在抓他
he had no idea we were looking for him.
是 但我们被关在冷库里的时候
Yeah, but he had plenty of time while we were locked
他有充足的时间回家移车啊
in the fridge to come back home and move it in.
他可能在收拾东西 准备逃出镇子
He could be packing a bag, getting ready to skip town.
我是怀特警探 请尽快支援柳树街600号♥
This is Detective White. We need backup ASAP at 600 Willow Drive.
我们该等支援来
We should wait for the backup.
当然
Definitely.
是该等
We should.
但我们不等
But we're not going to.
皮卡不在车♥库♥里
The pickup's not in the garage.
-你确定就是这辆别克吗 -是的
- Are you sure that's the right Buick? - Yeah.
因为那是别克路霸 不是君威
'Cause that's a Roadmaster, it's not a Regal.
抱歉 我还是认脸更准一点
Sorry, I'm better with faces than with cars,
但我确定就是这辆
but that's definitely it.
应该吧
I think.
走
Let's go.
门没锁
It's unlocked.
奥斯卡·施特雷尔
"Oscar Strehl."
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表