剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
我们即将得到援助
We're getting help.
因为他是个好小伙
For he's a jolly good fellow.
联邦调查局
底特律分局
他是个好小伙
For he's a jolly good fellow.
他是个好小伙
For he's a jolly good fellow.
谁也无法否认
Which nobody can deny.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you guys.
米尔特
Milt.
我不是太会说话
I'm no good at these things,
但我得说
but I gotta say
你是我们不可或缺的人才
that you've been an asset to this office,
如果没有你 我不知道现在会在哪
and I don't know where I'd be without you,
我简直不敢去想
and I'm a little scared to find out.
祝好运
So, good luck.
我俩都是
To both of us.
-说得好 -说得好
- Yeah, hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
-说得好 -祝你好运
- Hear, hear. - Good luck.
肯尼
Kenny...
还有大家 真的
everybody, really.
我也不怎么会说话
I'm no good at these things, either.
米尔特 你什么都会
Milt, you're good at everything.
谢谢你 桑迪
Thank you, Sandy.
我很感动
I'm touched.
好了
All right.
巴特克里市挖到了我们的宝
Our loss is Battle Creek's gain.
好运 米尔特
布朗伯格探员
终于摆脱你了 滚蛋吧...
Good riddance, you miserable sack...
巴特克里市警局
靠 他们连标志都比我们的帅气
Damn. Even their seal is nicer than ours.
司法部
联邦调查局
我们为什么需要联调局办公室啊
Why do we need an FBI office?
难道早上突然有两百万人搬到巴特克里吗
What, did two million people move to Battle Creek this morning?
这只是个常驻代理处
It's just a resident agency.
联调局的从属办公室
Uh, an FBI satellite office.
侦察队 我是阿格纽
Detective Squad. Agnew speaking.
我想进行道德投诉
I want to file a morality complaint.
请问是拉塞尔吗
Is this Russell?
西摩太太你好
Hello, Mrs. Seymour.
你还在疯着吗
You still out of your mind?
是不是留胡子的帅小伙啊
Let me guess, nice young man with a mustache?
这个留胡子的帅小伙
There's this nice young man with a mustache
被一个留胡子的中年人关起来了
who's being kept by an older man with a mustache every single day.
他总穿超短裤
He has to wear short shorts. Always.
太下流了
It's obscene.
这么说吧 西摩太太
I'll tell you what, Mrs. Seymour.
下周一我就飞去夏威夷
First thing next week, I'll fly to Hawaii
帮你把汤姆·赛立克抓起来 怎么样
and I'll arrest Tom Selleck for you. How's that?
电视里为他80年代主演的美剧《神探猛龙》
这样就好啦
Well, I-I wish you would.
好的 您保重
Okay, take care of yourself.
真惨
Sad story.
也没那么惨
Eh, it's not so bad.
能提到我们名字当然更好 但是...
I mean, it would've been nice if they'd mentioned our names, but...
我是说那个吸毒过量的姑娘
I was talking about the girl who OD'd.
花季少女吸毒因过量死亡
对 是啊...
Right. Yeah, no, that was...
真惨
...really sad.
米尔特
Milt?
快九点半了
It's almost 9:30.
好 我就出去
Okay, I'll be right out.
放松 笑一个 你爱这里
Big smile, big laugh, you love it here.
放松 笑一个 你爱这里
Big smile, big laugh, you love it here.
放松 笑一个...
Big smile, big laugh...
我爱这里 真的
I love it here. You kidding me?
我在小镇上长大 现在就像回家一样
I grew up in a small town, so this is just like coming home.
你在密歇根长大的吗
You grew up in Michigan?
摩纳哥 不过都差不多啦
Monaco, actually, but, you know, same deal.
你来这里我们很高兴
Well, we are certainly very glad to have you here.
-我先带你转一圈吧 -好的
- So I guess I should introduce you around. - Okay.
-这是拉斯·阿格纽警探 -米尔特·张伯伦
- Detectives Russ Agnew... - Milt Chamberlain.
-你好 -这是丰塔内莱·怀特
- Hi. - And Fontanelle White.
-你好 -米尔特
- How you doing? - Milt.
这两位名字有点儿像
And these are our two "Aarons"--
亚伦·芬克豪泽和艾琳·杰考克斯
Aaron Funkhauser and Erin Jacocks.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
你好 他们都叫我小艾
Hey. They call me E.
-比较好区分 -好的
- Easier to tell us apart that way. - Okay.
我叫玉米粒
I'm Niblet.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
抱歉 "玉米粒"吗
I'm sorry, Nib, uh, Niblet?
来笑一个
Smile for the man.
看到没
See that?
像玉米粒吧
Like niblet corn.
这外号♥挺好的
It doesn't hurt or nothing.
这是霍莉
And this is Holly,
我们的办公室主管
our office manager.
你好霍莉
Hi, Holly.
你好帅
You're really good-looking.
抱歉
I'm so sorry. Um, that was...
我太唐突了
that was not very professional.
-不会 -只是有点让人分神
- No... - It's just a little... distracting.
确实
It is.
你也很容易让人分神啊
You're a little distracting yourself.
拉斯 你打算接吗
Uh, Russ, are you gonna get that?
《神探猛龙》还没播完呢
Magnum P.I. is still on.
10点前她不会停止骚扰的
She doesn't stop calling till 10:00.
这事... 说来话长
It's, um... it's complicated.
我就是来帮忙的嘛
Well, I'm-I'm here to help.
你要是接了 案子就是你的了
If-if you, uh... if you answer that, that makes you the primary.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
侦察队 我是张伯伦探员
Detective Squad, Agent Chamberlain.
好 请稍等
Yeah, hold on one second.
请继续
Go ahead.
好的
Yeah. All right.
发生了一起双尸案
Looks like we've got a double homicide.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
《神探猛龙》发生过双尸案
Magnum gets double homicides.
洛克福德破过双尸案
Rockford gets double homicides.
美剧《洛克福德档案》男主角
给我 让我来
Here. Let me get this.
没事
I got this.
西摩夫人 我是拉斯
Mrs. Seymour, hi. It's Russ.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是考德威尔警员
This is Officer Caldwell.
现场惨不忍♥睹
It's pretty bad.
你们什么时候能到啊
When are you guys gonna get here?
我敲了...好几次门
I knocked several times.
他们一周大概...
They, uh, ordered pizza,
订两次披萨 敲最后一下时
like, twice a week. On the last knock,
门开了一点点
the door opened a little bit, and...
我就看到了血
I could see the blood.
没发现武器
No sign of a weapon,
警员正在附近搜查
but we've got officers canvassing the neighborhood.
受害人的姓名查到了吗
Do we have names for the victims?
里基说他们总是付现金
Ricky here says they always paid cash.
房♥东说租赁协议上签的名字
Landlord said the rental agreement was in the name
是巴特·辛普森
of a Bart Simpson.
动画片《辛普森一家》里的儿子
房♥租也是现金付的
Also paid cash.
-看见有人进出吗 -没有
- You see anyone coming in or going out? - No.
当时楼里也有人 但...
There were people in the building, but I...
没一个看起来像刚杀过人的
Nobody looked liked they'd just killed somebody.
建筑里没有监控摄像头
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表