剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
退伍老兵 去过三次阿富汗
Military vet, three tours in Afghanistan.
他是这方面的专家
He's a specialist in these kinds of things.
你觉得我们需要军事专家吗
You think we need a military specialist?
不是
Oh, no,
很抱歉 弗雷泽探员是只狗
uh, I'm sorry-- uh, Agent Fraser's a dog.
他会帮我们找到凶手的狗和其主人
He'll help us track the killer's dog to the killer.
是吗
Really?
哥们 我知道我们设备落后
Man, I know that we're low on resources,
也知道你需要
and that you have this need
带着你的应用化疗仪来帮我们
to come in and bail us out with your gas chemotherapy and, uh...
是应用气相色谱
Chromography.
还有你那些神奇的X射线指纹扫描仪
And your magic X-ray fingerprint-finding techniques,
但你真的觉得我们连条警犬都没有吗
but do you really think that we don't have a dog?
抱歉 我无意冒犯
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you,
只是我们的狗
it's just that our dog is...
怎么 更厉害吗
What? Better?
你觉得你的狗比我们的狗厉害吗
You think your dog is better than our dog?
在嗅觉上
At smelling...?
多少钱
How much?
你想打赌吗
You want to bet?
其实 哪只狗赢 我都很高兴
Obviously, I would be thrilled if either dog succeeded.
我赢了 你就告诉我你为什么
I win, you tell me how the hell you got
会被调到巴特克里来
shipped off to Battle Creek.
你赢了 你想要什么 我的车给你
You win, you want what-- you can have my car.
你真不觉得这样不合适吗
You don't think that would be at all inappropriate?
五十块
50 bucks.
我加到一百
Make it a hundred.
大家都很爱她
Everybody loved her.
她有男友吗
She have a boyfriend?
至少我们不知道
Not that we knew.
大家都喜欢她
Everybody loved her and you don't know
却不知道她有没有重要的人吗
if she had anybody special in her life?
好吧 没人讨厌她
Okay, um, no one hated her;
大家都喜欢她
everyone loved her.
有没有哪个特别喜欢她的客人呢
Was there any customer who really loved her?
有一个
There is one guy.
一周会来好几次
Comes in several times a week.
同一个时间 唐娜工作的时候
Always same time, always when Donna was working.
-而且出手阔绰 -就是
- Always tips big. - Yeah.
他年龄挺大
He's an older guy,
也许五十左右吧
probably around 50-something.
而且他总是同一时间来吗
And he always comes in at the same time?
12点半整
12:30 sharp.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good, good, good, good.
没有吗 好孩子
No? Good boy!
拜托 找到了吗 曲奇
Come on, what do you got? Let's go, Cookie.
来吧 找到了吗
Come on, what do you got?
找到什么了
What do you got?
12点45了
It's 12:45.
肯定是去其他地方吃了
He must be eating someplace else.
肯定是 因为他知道她今天不会来了
I'm sure -- because he knew she wasn't coming in to work today.
我们去查查信♥用♥卡♥收据
Let's check the credit card receipts.
也许他不是每次都付现金的
Maybe he didn't always pay cash.
好 没有吗
Good, good. Nope, nope.
好的 好孩子
Okay. Good boy!
拜托 曲奇 跑慢点啊
Come on, Cookie, slow down.
我来的时候他就在等候室了
He was in the waiting room when I got here.
主人就在外面耐心等我们
So, the owner's out front waiting patiently
调查自己是不是凶手吗
to find out whether or not he's a murderer?
我有没告诉他我是警♥察♥
I didn't tell him I was a cop.
我说
I said that, uh,
这个小家伙需要免疫检验
hosehead here needs an immunization renewed.
你拿到黄色拉布拉多的主人名单了吗
You got that list of yellow lab owners?
拿到了 在那
Yeah, it's over there.
你呢 怎么回来了 曲奇受伤了吗
What about you, why are you here? Cookie get hurt?
它只是没用
Cookie got useless.
丰特
Hey, uh, Font,
你觉得米尔特为什么
why do you think Milt's being so intransigent
就是不说来这儿的原因呢
about his reason for being here?
他为什么该告诉你呢 拉斯
Why would he tell you, Russ?
他不是固执
I mean, he's not being intransigent,
只是...
he's just...
他又不是你朋友
he's not your friend.
他根本不了解你啊
He doesn't know anything about you.
一点没错
That's brilliant.
拜托了
Please.
好孩子
Good boy...
这才是好孩子
That's a boy.
天啊
God!
你好啊
What's going on?
你好
How you doing, hmm?
你好啊
How's it going?
你好
How you doing?
太好了
Oh, yeah.
给
Here.
曲奇先找到他的
Cookie found him first.
真好
Great.
那曲奇呢
Where is Cookie?
在店门口绑着
Cookie's tied up around the front.
我六岁时爸妈离婚了
My parents got divorced when I was six.
没吵成什么样
They didn't really fight.
闹的也不难看
It wasn't really ugly,
就是 更幸福吧
it was just, um, happy.
对他们来说
For them.
我从没见过我爸
I never saw my dad happier
有离开我们那天那么高兴
than when he wasn't with us.
他们从不对我说谎
They never lied to me about anything,
除了他们是什么样的人
except for who they were.
事实是
Yeah, well, the truth is
他们根本不想要孩子
they never wanted to be parents.
我相信他们一定很爱你
I'm sure they loved you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
只是 离婚前
It's just, before the divorce,
他们是完美夫妻 之后
they were perfect, and then...
就只是普通人
afterwards, they were just human.
所以我讨厌他们
And I hated them.
很讨厌他们
Man, I really hated them.
用了很多年我才明白
It took me years to realize
离婚并不代表
that that doesn't make...
他们是坏人
them any less.
事实上倒显得他们更成熟
It actually made them more,
我们是凡人 我们都会犯错
because we're human beings, and we all make mistakes.
你懂吗
You know?
是
Yeah.
我懂
I do.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
谢谢你对我坦白
Thank you for opening up to me.
我知道这不容易
That couldn't have been easy.
里面只剩下工作人员了
No one left inside except employees.
好吧
All right, well,
我们有可能是被算计了吗
is it possible we were made?
杀手不会想到
The killer has no idea
自己在犯罪现场留下了鼻印
he left a snout print at the crime scene.
他还在里面
He's still in there.
这是谁的狗
Whose dog is this?
我们需要你们一个个走过这条狗
We're gonna need each of you to walk past the dog,
抚摸它 然后我要...
pet it, and then I want you...
不 我们不需要
No, we don't.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表