剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
我们还是没法面面俱到
we can't be everywhere and see everything.
越多的人知道他的长相 留心他
The more people who know what he looks like and are on alert,
我们越可能...
the better chance we...
你知道谁知道他长相吗
You know who knew?
我们
We knew.
看看我们现在的下场
And look what that did for us.
拉斯 不如你休息一下吧
Russ, maybe you need to take a break,
-吃点东西 -什么 你是说
- get something to eat. - What, a-are you telling me
让我现在吃三明治去吗 杰考克斯
that I need a sandwich right now, Jacocks?
或者其他能让你冷静下来
Or whatever it takes for you to calm down
恢复清醒的东西也行
and get a grip on yourself.
因为似乎我们提一个意见就会被你否定
Because you seem to have a whole lot of ideas on what not to do,
而你自己又想不出来好主意
but so far, no suggestions on what to do.
不是就你一个人觉得有责任抓住他
You're not the only one that feels responsible in this.
我们都是
We all do.
我们一起抓住他
Together. Us.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
这个计划...
There's so many things that...
有太多地方会出岔子
should've gone wrong with this plan.
有那么多人在看着
There's... there's so many people that should have been watching.
-什么计划 -谁在看着
- What-what plan? - Well, who's watching?
天啊
Oh, my God.
米尔特 跟我来 我有办法了
Milt, come with me. I have an idea.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你觉得我帮了他吗
You think I helped him?
我觉得你够义气
I think you're a stand-up guy.
我觉得你很有头脑
I think you're a guy who's got his head screwed on right.
你想做正确的事
A guy who wants to do the right thing.
或许这也是你为什么同意帮助斯贝茨的原因
Which might be the reason why you agreed to help Spades.
你想错了
You've got it wrong.
-我告诉你... -毕竟
- I'm telling you... - After...
毕竟 他只偷那些
After all, he only stole from people
活该被偷的人
who deserved to be ripped off.
不是人 是银行
Not people, uh, banks.
大型跨国投资银行
The big, multinational investment banks.
你们疯了
You guys are way off.
我都不认识他
I barely knew him.
我只在几场工作派对上见过他
I saw him on the job at a couple of parties.
但你钦佩他
But you admired him.
-不是吗 -没有
- Didn't you? - No, I didn't.
没事的 我也有点钦佩那家伙
Hey, it's okay. I mean, look, I kind of admired the guy
直到他试图
for a little bit, too. I mean, right up until the point
杀死我们的三位同事
where he tried to kill three detectives that we work with--
其中一位现在还躺在重症监护室
you know, one of whom is still in the ICU
因为他后脑勺上有块铁管炸♥弹♥
because of a four-inch piece of shrapnel from a pipe bomb
四英寸的弹片需要做手术取掉
that had to be surgically removed from the back of his skull.
斯贝茨想销声匿迹的计划很高明 但也很冒险
See, Spades' plan to disappear forever was brilliant but risky.
只有一次机会
It was a one-shot deal.
如果围观群众没被拦住
If bystanders hadn't been kept back,
如果有任何一个细节出现偏差
if every detail hadn't been executed perfectly...
他都会在桥上被逮捕
he would've been arrested on that bridge.
但他知道
But he knew
只有一个方式能保证计划起效
that there was only one way to make that certain,
那就是找个同伙
and that was to have a partner.
胡扯
That's insane.
就算我说我同情那家伙
Just because I said I sympathized with the guy
不代表我会拿工作冒险 拿一切冒险
doesn't mean I'd risk my job. Everything.
但或许你没觉得自己是在拿工作冒险
But maybe you didn't think you were risking your job
因为计划很完美
because it was the perfect plan.
或许你觉得自己能捞点外快 我不知道
Maybe you think you deserved a little extra cash, I don't know.
他跟你说那尸体是他买♥♥的吗
Did he tell you that he bought the body?
因为我们去查了 没这回事
Because we checked that story; no record.
他谋杀了一个流浪汉
He murdered a homeless man
用他去偷梁换柱
and let him take his place in the morgue.
你这不是在帮助支持一个
This isn't about aiding and abetting some computer geek
行侠仗义的电脑怪才
with a Robin Hood fantasy.
这是在为一个病态扭曲 或许还
This is about helping a sick, sadistic son of a bitch
涉嫌谋杀♥警♥♥察♥的混♥蛋♥助纣为虐
who might be responsible for the killing of a cop.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
你确定不想躺一躺吗
You sure you don't want to lie down?
不 我没事
No, I'm... all right.
我想他醒来能第一个看见我
I want to be the first thing he sees.
他很幸运
He's a lucky guy.
他会没事的
Hey, he's gonna be okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
我...
So, I...
听说你交了个新男友
hear you have a new boyfriend.
是的
Uh, yeah.
布雷迪
Brady.
他...
He's...
他真的很好
he's really sweet.
那很好
That's great.
我替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
不过 我得承认自己有点吃惊
Although, I have to say I'm a bit surprised.
我一直以为你和拉斯会...
I always thought you and Russ would...
我又知道什么呢
What do I know?
我肯定丰特知道的更少
And I'm sure Font knows even less.
他觉得拉斯喜欢你
He thinks Russ is in love with you.
真的吗
Really?
那真是...没想到
That is... surprising.
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
我从没...
I never really...
我也没有拒绝他啊
it's not like I ever turned him down.
连拒绝的机会都没
Or even had the chance to.
女人总不能一直等下去
A girl can only wait so long.
男人啊
Men.
都是笨蛋
They're idiots.
你们在说谁呢
Who are we talking about?
天啊
Oh, my God.
亲爱的
Honey?
我头好疼
Oh, my head hurts.
你好漂亮
And you're beautiful.
十四块
That'll be $14.
抱歉 先生 我找不开一百的
No, I'm sorry, sir, I can't make change for a hundred.
别找了
Keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
联调局
FBI!
不许动
Freeze! Don't move!
船不错嘛
Nice boat.
看来你也没把努力骗来的钱
Well, looks like you didn't donate everything
全捐给慈善机构嘛
that you earned/stole to charity.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
不容易
Ah, it wasn't easy.
直到你同伙看见你对我搭档做的事
That is, until your partner saw what you did to my partner.
转过去
Turn around.
抱歉手铐有些紧
Sorry this is a little tight,
但可不能让你像上次那样溜了 对不对
but can't afford to have you slip away like last time, now, can we?
我问你个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question:
你有话要说吗
you got a speech for us?
想说你怎么道德高尚
You gonna tell us how you were morally justified
炸翻我三个同事的吗
in blowing up three cops? Hmm?
我让你们别管的
I told you to back off.
言简意赅啊
Short one.
走吧
Let's go.
看看都有什么
Let's see what we've got.
给
Here you go.
格伦维尤
巴特克里医疗中心
你把船没收了 是不是
You confiscated the boat, right?
请告诉我我们现在有船了
Please tell me we have a boat now.
抱歉 丰特
Sorry, Font.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表