剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
- That's... - I'll be thinking of you.
等等
Wait, wait...
不是丽塔 她不会这样的
It wasn't Rita. She wouldn't have done that.
你也没看到科瓦尔斯基在公园吗
And you don't recognize Kowalski from the park?
如果你看到了
'Cause if you saw him,
我们可以用这个说法对他施压
then we could use that to pressure him
让他交代真凶 还丽塔清白
to give up a name and clear Rita.
你觉得谁会雇佣他
Who do you think would have hired him?
没人 我不知道
Nobody. I don't know.
或许科瓦尔斯基是因为恨我呢
Look, maybe Kowalski did it out of spite.
他的妻子参与了我们的临床试验
His wife was in one of our clinical trials
没发现疗效
and she wasn't responding.
我们就断了她的药
We took her off the medication.
对 但你不是她的主治医生
Yeah, but you weren't his primary physician,
也没别的医生遇害
and no other doctors were shot at.
我不知道
I don't know.
很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我只是不觉得丽塔会这么做
I just don't think Rita's capable of this.
他需要休息
He needs to rest.
你们能下次再来吗
Can you come back another time?
当然
Of course.
没问题
Yeah.
你为什么在离婚这事上撒谎
Why did you lie about the divorce?
我没有
I didn't.
我们是不和 但也不是一直不和
It was bad at times, but not all the time,
加上我们又吃了那么棒的晚餐
and we had this really great dinner
我确信我们可以解决问题的
and I was sure that we were going to work things out.
他说你是个不合格的母亲
He said you were an unfit mother.
说你是
He said you were,
患有抑郁症且粗心大意
clinically depressed and negligent.
你说他是个控制狂
You said he was... a control freak
脾气暴躁
with an explosive temper
有家暴可能
verging on the abusive.
我们永远在吵架
We were fighting all the time,
-但我们都爱珍妮 -永远在吵架
- but we both loved Jenny. - Fighting all the time,
还是有时不吵架
or not all the time?
-我能跟阿格纽警探聊聊吗 -不行
- Can I speak to Detective Agnew? - No.
她改口了
She's changing her story.
她慌了 谁都会这样
She's rattled, anyone would be.
你还是相信她吗
You still believe her?
是的
Yes.
我不想让珍妮看到他的脾气和赌瘾
I didn't want Jenny around his temper or his gambling.
那你现在想了吗
But now you do?
现在愿意和好了吗
Now you're reconciling?
德里克承认自己有问题
Derek admitted that he has a problem
会去寻求帮助
and he said he'll get help.
这个你怎么解释
How do you explain this?
两周前你从
You took $10,000
现金 壹万圆 丽塔·亨德森
珍妮的大学基金里取走了一万块
out of Jenny's college fund two weeks ago.
这支票不是我写的
I didn't... I didn't write that check.
我是儿科医生
I'm a pediatrician;
我们忙得没时间管这些
we don't live in this world.
是别人干的这事
Somebody's done this to us.
抱歉 拉塞尔 但你输得那
Sorry, Russell, but I'm going to have to hold you
一百块可不许赖
to that hundred dollar bet.
不 她在录音里说过
No, she said it on the audiotape
刚才又说了
and she just said it again:
德里克是个赌徒
Derek was a gambler.
赌债能要人命的
Gambling will get you killed.
你真的觉得德里克欠的债能多到
You truly believe Derek lost so much money
让人花五万块雇科瓦尔斯基
that somebody paid Kowalski $50,000
去杀了他吗
to have him killed?
这债主还真是钱多到
That seems like a lot of money to pay somebody
不担心欠债啊
because you didn't get paid.
我来告诉你赌徒的德行 米尔特
Let me tell you how gambling addicts behave, Milt.
你欠别人的钱
You owe someone money, right?
所以想办法出去 弄到
So you manage to go out and get
足够的钞票来还债
just enough money to pay them back.
但你才不还债
But you don't pay them back.
而是去赌另一局
You go out and you place another bet
愚蠢地相信自己能把钱翻倍
in the idiotic belief that you're gonna double your cash,
不仅还掉欠的赌债
you're gonna pay back what you owe
还能把别人钱也还了
and you're just gonna keep on going.
就是这种想法要了你命
That's the kind of thing that gets you shot.
知道吗 如果你是在破别的案子
You know, if you were working any other case,
就会发现这逻辑很无力
you'd find that logic pretty weak.
你和丽塔有过非常惊心动魄的经历
You and Rita went through a very powerful experience.
一起挽救了一条生命
You saved a life together.
-那肾上腺素 那记忆... -米基·朗
- The adrenaline, the trauma... - Mickey Long.
谁
Who?
德里克两周前给他打了电♥话♥
Derek placed a call to him two weeks ago.
我去年因为聚赌抓过米基·朗
I busted Mickey Long last year for bookmaking.
你还在聚赌的缓刑期里 米基
You're on probation for bookmaking, Mickey,
-但我知道你的牌局又开始了 -没有
- but I know that your poker game is up and running. - It's not.
就是有
No, it is.
但问题在这
But here's the thing.
如果你告诉我
I'm not going to bust you
这事的真♥相♥
for violating your probation
我就不因为违反缓刑条例抓你
if you tell us the truth about one thing.
德里克·亨德森在你的牌局上输了多少钱
How much money did Derek Henderson lose at your game,
又输给了谁
and who did he lose it to?
输吗 德里克没输
Lose? Derek didn't lose.
够了 我们抓你进去
I'm over you. We're taking you in.
-实际上 是他抓你 我在停职 -他赢了
- Actually, he's taking you in; I'm suspended... - He won!
一周以前
A week ago,
他带着一万块来
he came in with 10G's.
赢了五万块走的
He walked with 50.
这是你女儿大学基金里一万块的支票
That's a check for 10 grand from your daughter's college account.
你看到那家伙了吗
You see this guy right here?
三天以后 他就会重回联调局
In three days, he's gonna be reinstated back into the FBI
他们有着顶尖的一切
and they have the best of everything,
包括笔迹分♥析♥专家
including handwriting analysts.
你觉得他们看到这
What do you think they're going to say
支票上的签名会怎么说
when they see the signature on that check?
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
Oh, you think I did it?
真是疯狂 我为什么要杀自己
That's crazy, why would I shoot myself?
你千方百计想杀掉你妻子
You were willing to do anything to kill your wife
他不惜一切想救活他妻子
and he was willing to do anything to keep his alive.
但你对丽塔的感情
But your feelings for Rita
比你预想的
were far more complicated
要复杂得多 是不是
than you ever anticipated, weren't they?
知道吗
You know,
你的手♥机♥告诉了我们很多
your cell phone tells us a lot
枪击前几小时发生的事
about the hours before the shooting.
你去了科瓦尔斯基妻子看病的医院
You went to the hospital where Kowalski's wife was a patient.
去了两次科瓦尔斯基的家
You went to Kowalski's place twice.
很冒险的举动
Pretty risky move--
想去找那个自己雇来杀掉丽塔的人
go try to find the guy that you hired to kill Rita?
为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
在你和丽塔吃了晚餐后
After your dinner with Rita,
你开始犹豫了
you started to have second thoughts.
唯一的问题是你打不通科瓦尔斯基的电♥话♥
The only problem was that you couldn't get through to Kowalski.
那个可怜家伙可能正在哪里振作精神
The poor bastard was probably holed up somewhere,
想找到去对陌生人开枪的勇气
trying to find the courage to shoot a complete stranger.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你去那公园
I think that you went to that park
是想把丽塔和珍妮拉走
to try to get Rita and Jenny the hell out of there.
然后你看到科瓦尔斯基走向丽塔
And then you saw Kowalski making a move towards Rita.
我不能让他伤害她
I couldn't let him hurt her.
我不能
I-I couldn't.
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表