剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表
就是他家
It's his place.
我说了吧
I told you.
巴克利·斯贝茨 我们是巴特克里警♥察♥
Barclay Spades, this is the Battle Creek Police.
你家已经被包围了
We have your house surrounded.
如果不想挨枪子
If you don't want to get shot,
就双手背在脑后
announce yourself and come out
自己现身
with your hands behind your head.
安全
It's clear.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
就算他不知道今早离家后
I mean, even if he didn't know we were gonna
会被我们跟踪
follow him when he left this morning,
可他为什么不锁门呢
why wouldn't he lock the front door?
或许他已经回来过了
Maybe he's already been back,
又匆忙离开 忘了锁门
left in a hurry, forgot to lock it.
那他为什么不把车开进车♥库♥呢
But then why not move the Buick to the garage?
简直就像是他...
I mean, it's almost like he...
他想被我们发现
He wanted us to find him.
但为什么他想被...
But why would he want us to...?
-不好 -别动
- Uh-oh. - Don't move.
屋里可能有绊网或者运动检测器
There could be a trip wire or a motion detector.
他是经济罪犯
He's a white-collar criminal.
如果他说的买♥♥尸体那事是真的
Presuming he told the truth about buying that body.
我们被关在冷库里的时候
There's no way that he had enough time
他不可能有时间设这种陷阱
while we were locked in the fridge to set a booby trap.
他都花时间记住镇上
He took the time to know what all
每个警探的长相了
the detectives look like in town.
好吗 他绝对早有预谋
Okay? So he definitely plans ahead.
或许他有个塞满衣服和炸♥弹♥的箱子
Probably has a suitcase filled with clothes and a bomb
就为预防这种情况
preparing just for this type of situation.
那我们怎么还没死
Then why aren't we dead, yet?
我们还活着说明
The fact that we're still alive has to mean
根本没陷阱
there was no trap.
你说得对 对
You're right. You're right.
我刚才被你吓到了
You had me scared for a minute.
但是
On the other hand,
爱尔兰共和军以前会在
the IRA used to time their bombs to go off
警♥察♥进入屋内五分钟后再引爆♥炸♥弹
five minutes after the police opened the front door.
他们知道基本流程是
They knew that the normal procedure was
一位警♥察♥先进入屋内侦查
for the first officer to go in, check the place out,
通常是五分钟时间
which typically took about five minutes,
然后其他警探再进入屋内...
and then the rest of the detectives would come in...
我们在这站多久了
How long have we been standing here?
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
妈的
Damn.
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
我没事
I'm fine.
爆♥炸♥强度可比我想的小多了
Whew, that was, uh, smaller than I thought it'd be.
我真没想到能看你跑那么快
I never thought I'd ever see you run that fast.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我高中可是跑卫呢
I was a running back in high school.
那可真是很久以前了
Yeah, high school was a long time ago.
这里发生了什么事
What the hell happened here?
他装了炸♥弹♥ 米尔特呢
He rigged a bomb. Where's Milt?
什么 他跟追逃组在一起
What? Uh, he-he's back there with the task force.
-你没事吗 -没事 怎么了
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
你领子上有点血
A little blood on your collar.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
我觉得没事呢
Oh, I feel fine.
可能是被块玻璃什么的划伤了吧
I, uh, must have gotten cut by a piece of glass or something.
伤口大吗
Is it big?
你不疼吗
That don't hurt?
你没感觉吗
You don't feel that?
感觉什么
Feel what?
真那么严重吗
Is it really that bad?
不 不严重
No, not at all.
就是一块小碎片
It's like a tiny little splinter.
你确定你感觉不到吗
Are you sure you don't feel that?
是肾上腺素作怪 阻碍了传递向大脑的痛感
It's adrenaline. It's blocking the pain signals to his brain.
那也会让你想睡觉吗
Does it make you drowsy, too?
我开始觉得累了
I'm starting to get tired.
别闭眼 丰特 你必须要醒着
Don't close your eyes, Font. We need you to stay awake.
好 我会的 我只是想休息一下
Okay, I will. I'm just... I just want to rest.
不不 别休息 快啊 米尔特
No, no-- no resting. Come on, Milt.
求你快点开 醒醒
Faster, please. Come on, stay with me.
眼睛别闭上 听到了吗
Keep your eyes open. Can you hear me?
醒醒 快啊米尔特 快开
Stay with me. Come on. Come on, Milt, drive!
还有些术后的脑水肿
There's been some post-op cerebral edema.
如果接下来几小时内
If we're not able to abate the swelling
-水肿不会减少 -我不明白
- in the next few hours... - I-I don't understand.
你是说我丈夫...
Are you saying my husband...
可能会死吗
he could die?
我们会尽全力的
We're gonna do everything we can,
但如果我们无法控制病情
but in the event we're not able to stabilize him,
你知道你丈夫是否愿意
do you know what your husband's wishes were
捐献器官吗
regarding organ donation?
天啊
Oh, my God.
卡特里娜 你先坐一下
Katrina, Katrina, just-just, um, sit down, okay?
麻烦你过来
Come here for a second, please.
-你是什么毛病 -拉斯 别这样
- What the hell is wrong with you? - Russ, stop it.
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
他才入院不到一小时
He's barely been here for an hour,
你就开始问他妻子
and you're asking his wife
想把他器官怎么办了吗
what she wants to do with his organs?
她需要有个准备
Okay, she needs to be prepared.
她嫁给了警♥察♥
She's married to a cop.
她早有准备了
She is prepared.
但你 换句话说...
But you, on the other hand...
-拉斯 -滚
- Hey, Russ... - Back off!
你看
Look...
他还说话的呢
he was talking.
还在开玩笑
And-and he was joking.
就在爆♥炸♥之后
Right after it happened, right?
所以他不会有事的
So he-he's gonna be okay.
他不会死
He's not dying.
我替他道歉 他也是太生气了
I'm sorry about him. He's angry.
没事
It's okay.
他怎么样
Hey, how is he?
还在重症监护室
He's still in the ICU.
他们取掉了弹片 但没法控制住
They removed the shrapnel, but they're having trouble
脑水肿症状
getting the cerebral swelling under control.
斯贝茨有什么消息
What do we got on Spades?
拉斯
Russ.
丰特会没事的 好吗
Look, Font's gonna be okay, all right?
斯贝茨有什么消息
So what do we got on Spades?
所有检查站和车站
No sign of him or his pickup
都没发现他或是他的皮卡
at any of the checkpoints or transit stations.
好吧 我们得在镇里所有
Okay, we need to post an undercover officer
服装店和化妆用品店安插便衣
at every costume and makeup supply store in town.
如果他想坐飞机火车或大巴
He's gonna need a disguise if he has any chance
一定会伪装的
of getting on a plane, train or a bus.
你当真以为一个能随时在家
Do you really think for a second that a guy
设下陷阱的家伙 不会提前
who booby-trapped his own house at a moment's notice
打包行李 做好伪装准备吗
isn't gonna have a bag packed or a disguise ready?
不如我们联♥系♥本地电视台
How about we contact the local news stations,
让他们在电视里播他照片
get them to put his picture on the air?
什么 然后被所有
What, and then get overwhelmed
打来电♥话♥的神经病逼疯吗
by every single nut job that calls in?
不 霍莉说得对
No, n-n-no, Holly's right.
就算追逃特别工作组也在帮忙
Even with the help of the Fugitive Task Force,
剧集 | 江城警事(2015) | 导航列表